S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6580|Chicago, IL
You have to ride the brakes when you tailgate.  I can get close enough to not see the liscense plate...
bennisboy
+829|6780|Poundland

S.Lythberg wrote:

You have to ride the brakes when you tailgate.  I can get close enough to not see the liscense plate...
tailgaters are assholes
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6580|Chicago, IL

bennisboy wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

tailgaters are assholes
So are people who go under the speed limit.
bennisboy
+829|6780|Poundland

S.Lythberg wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

tailgaters are assholes
most tailgaters stick rite up the arse of people who are goin at or slightly over the limit. Its jus dangerous driving, by impatient irresponsible idiots
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6580|Chicago, IL

bennisboy wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

tailgaters are assholes
most tailgaters stick rite up the arse of people who are goin at or slightly over the limit. Its jus dangerous driving, by impatient irresponsible idiots
I don't tail speeders, it just annoys me when two cars ride next to eachother 5-10 below the regualr traffic flow.  I think you're in London, but in Chicago, we have minimum speed limits just because of this problem.
bennisboy
+829|6780|Poundland
lol, in London we'd all get fined for goin below the min limit cos of the traffic
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6772|Montreal, Qc, Canada
I drove the Chillin' Van 2day and after a while on the highway it started smelling bad in the car... i think the motor was fkin over heating !

lolz

Last edited by Andoura (2007-06-21 21:05:36)

Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6495|Vancouver

Andoura wrote:

Insurance = 310$ per year so its not alot, the only thing is the gasolina...
Whoa. Whoa. WHOA!

$310 per year for insurance? And you are in the same country as I am? And you bitch about the gasoline!?

You must be joking. I pay around $3,000 per year for insurance alone, and drivers with excellent records can go as low as $1,500. If they are lucky. And I know that British Columbia pays much more for gasoline than Quebec. And I know that Europe pays even more than Canadians altogether.

Please. Tell me you made a mistake, or I might die from sadness.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6580|Chicago, IL

Drakef wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Whoa. Whoa. WHOA!

$310 per year for insurance? And you are in the same country as I am? And you bitch about the gasoline!?

You must be joking. I pay around $3,000 per year for insurance alone, and drivers with excellent records can go as low as $1,500. If they are lucky. And I know that British Columbia pays much more for gasoline than Quebec. And I know that Europe pays even more than Canadians altogether.

I pay $1200 USD a year, even though I have a perfect record and a slow car, and the good grades discount, and the drivers ed discount.

$310 sounds more like quarterly, wont he be surprised when he gets another bill in 3 months.

Last edited by S.Lythberg (2007-06-21 21:15:26)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

Drakef wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Whoa. Whoa. WHOA!

noop not a mistake its like 26$ a month lool....

how much is the liter $ in vancouver ???
The#1Spot
+105|6673|byah

S.Lythberg wrote:

http://automarketplace.sanduskyregister … 695091.jpg

I win.
My old man car > soccer mom van
Just wear a suit and you will be fine.
Criminal
yo shut the fuck up charles
+20|6770
andoura you are now...

https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u112/candi__2007/BALLIN.gif
13rin
+977|6612

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I pay $2000 a year for insurance
Ok.. Wait... Why? -Insurance for just you?  You insuring a car/boat/plane and house in Florida (never mind insurance is way more than that now here).  Or do you drive like I did back when I was 17?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

DBBrinson1 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I pay $2000 a year for insurance
Ok.. Wait... Why? -Insurance for just you?  You insuring a car/boat/plane and house in Florida (never mind insurance is way more than that now here).  Or do you drive like I did back when I was 17?
he probably have a fkin nice sport car... and he his probably under 22 or 25... depends on the country !
wensleydale8
+81|6903|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
youre lucky with the insurance my friend bout a car worth $600 it was a peugeot 106 with about 80,000 miles and the cheapest quote on the insurance was equivilant to $5400 a year thats on top of road tax and to get a MOT. This was just after he had passed his test.

And later that year we were flying he took us there and we were doing 100mph in the little 1L Engine pug and there were 5 of us in the car LOL.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6495|Vancouver

Andoura wrote:

Drakef wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Whoa. Whoa. WHOA!

noop not a mistake its like 26$ a month lool....

how much is the liter $ in vancouver ???
It's fairly cheap right now, at a mere $1.10 per litre, but we've always had the most expensive gasoline in the country. For the past two months we've had $1.30 per litre. I envy you. I really do. Cheap, cheap insurance. Big sigh coming...*Sigh*
aj0405
+19|6294
dear God...poor guy.
Dolf86
+3|6290|shitney- australia
oh my god i wish my insurance was that much... $300 is about $500 australian...

LOL my car costs $4750 per year to insure... do the math

but then again.. i am 21 and look at my car (reffer to sig)

[img]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8427/meattherunsvn1.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Dolf86 (2007-06-22 19:24:50)

zomghaxor
Banned
+12|6330|h4X city , Qc / Trojan
Nice track and car man !

well i have a 1996 jetta 4dr , i live in Québec and my insurance are about 750$ a year ... This is not that bad, but my buddy andoura has some really low cost as the van is old and has a lot of KM...

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1277/1002386sw6.jpg

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3948/img2027ym7.jpg

Last edited by zomghaxor (2007-06-22 19:30:40)

Ratzinger
+43|6525|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Right.

First, weld some 3 inch pipes all round the sides and back of the body. Now add a monster ram bar on the front.

Windscreen washer bottle and pump under the back for oil dropping, with a switch on the dash.

Twin .30 cals underneath the headlights, with electric firing linked to a button on the steering wheel.

I'm afraid I haven't worked out a smoke dispenser yet, but I'm sure you're a bright guy....
zomghaxor
Banned
+12|6330|h4X city , Qc / Trojan

Ratzinger wrote:

Right.

First, weld some 3 inch pipes all round the sides and back of the body. Now add a monster ram bar on the front.

Windscreen washer bottle and pump under the back for oil dropping, with a switch on the dash.

Twin .30 cals underneath the headlights, with electric firing linked to a button on the steering wheel.

I'm afraid I haven't worked out a smoke dispenser yet, but I'm sure you're a bright guy....
for the smoke... simply broke the radiator so it blow smoke all around ( for those who know what im talkin about, you know its may be a little too much smoke...)
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6613|Somewhere else

Booze Cruise Mobile.

That thing rules.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6593|UK
That van is awesome you could have alot of fun with it.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6708|London
wtf revive. Yes that minivan sucks, hopefully you have something better by now
Bernadictus
+1,055|6870

Closed due to necroposting.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard