Entertayner
+826|6572

Sex with a woman who is drunk may soon be rape

Men who have sex with drunken women risk being convicted of rape - even if they appear to have given consent.

Ministers will unveil the controversial proposals this week in a bid to boost conviction rates for sex offences and bring more 'date rapists' to justice.

A new white paper is expected to propose that judges should give firmer guidance to juries in cases where the woman has been drinking.

If a woman is deemed to have consumed so much alcohol that she is incapable of agreeing to make love, the man would be far more likely to be convicted of rape.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
at title
I know fucking karate
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6457|the guy in the hind on gator

justice wrote:

at title
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

TMo = Rapist.

Cheer up buddy, won't be long before child molestation sets in
Chou
+737|6792
So I'm a serial rapist now..
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand

news wrote:

more 'date rapists' to JUSTICE.
Omg that's me.
I know fucking karate
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

justice wrote:

news wrote:

Omg that's me.
Fuck, I was just about to post that
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Entertayner
+826|6572

justice wrote:

news wrote:

Omg that's me.
No, You're my friendly carribean bruva!
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6562|Australia, NSW
its just the men who have sex with drunk women who get named rapists??? what about vice versa

so what if both people are drunk, are they both raping each other?

Chou wrote:

So I'm a serial rapist now..
theyd probably have to take action in court against you, as theres no way of actually policeing it
bennisboy
+829|6647|Poundland
Yeah surely they cant be convicted or rape if thy were drunk as well. This whole thing is bullshit
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6655|Teesside, UK

Entertayner wrote:

Sex with a woman who is drunk may soon be rape

Men who have sex with drunken women risk being convicted of rape - even if they appear to have given consent.

Ministers will unveil the controversial proposals this week in a bid to boost conviction rates for sex offences and bring more 'date rapists' to justice.

A new white paper is expected to propose that judges should give firmer guidance to juries in cases where the woman has been drinking.

If a woman is deemed to have consumed so much alcohol that she is incapable of agreeing to make love, the man would be far more likely to be convicted of rape.
What a load of bullshit.  They should focus on stopping these women binge drinking instead of turning consensual sex in to a crime.  If a guy spikes a women's drink fair enough but now some guy could become a criminal cause some women consented but then the next day when her boyfriend found out said "oh i was drunk it was rape".

They should have harsher punishment for actuall rapists instead of turning ordinary people in to criminals.

Last edited by crimson_grunt (2007-06-20 06:50:58)

']['error
Banned
+630|6645|The Netherlands
lol, just lol... glad this is not for the netherlands
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
This is bullshit. I dont personally go for completely pissed women but still if I got drunk enough and got it on with a drunk girl i run the risk of getting a conviction... seriously wtf.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6650|Washington DC

What foolishness ... seriously.

It doesn't take a whole lot of common sense to tell you that when you get drunk, there is a increased chance that something negative may happen to you.   Getting drunk significantly increases the probability of all of these things happening:
  • Having sex with someone you wouldn't want to have sex with
  • Getting in an automobile accident
  • Dieing
  • Having friends paint you, or put food/ketchup/shaving cream all over your body
  • Getting arrested
  • Throwing up
  • Falling off a balcony
  • Getting robbed / pick-pocketed
  • Having your boobs shown to the whole world on the internet or on the next "Girls Gone Wild"
  • Ending up in a remote town, and having no idea how you got there

If you get drunk ... bad things can happen.  I think a more reasonable approach would be to put a warning label on all beer and alcohol products which states:

WARNING:  Drinking this beverage increases the risk of unwanted pregnancy, embarrassment, injury, loss of possessions, and loss of life.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Easiest excuse is

"I was drunk too, wtf.....she raped me!"

Then an out of court settlement, followed by a night out at a bar, followed by the same thing happening again. We're idiots, let's accept it.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6395|Evilsville

']['error wrote:

lol, just lol... glad this is not for the netherlands
im_in_heaven
+27|6589
what if a mans drunk? i guess he'll still be guilty of rape
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

OrangeHound wrote:

It doesn't take a whole lot of common sense to tell you that when you get drunk, there is a increased chance that something negative may happen to you.   Getting drunk significantly increases the probability of all of these things happening:
  • Dieing
  • Having friends paint you, or put food/ketchup/shaving cream all over your body
  • Getting arrested
  • Throwing up
  • Falling off a balcony
  • Having your boobs shown to the whole world on the internet or on the next "Girls Gone Wild"

If you get drunk ... bad things can happen.  I think a more reasonable approach would be to put a warning label on all beer and alcohol products which states:

WARNING:  Drinking this beverage increases the risk of unwanted pregnancy, embarrassment, injury, loss of possessions, and loss of life.
Exactly. It's completely rediculous. And what about the men being raped by the women?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
what the fuck is wrong with people? oh hey look that murderer just got out on parole after only serving one tenth of his sentence... but dont look now a woman who got too drunk fucked someone she regretted later!!! OMG PUT HIM IN PRISON!!!!!!!!!!!

date rapists= prison
people who are drunk off their asses= NOT PRISON, drunk tank maybe, prison no
bennisboy
+829|6647|Poundland
Hah, I remember some of my girl mates tryin to get me drunk but not to go quite as far as sleeping with them. Still, cant I sue them now?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

ghettoperson wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

• Dieing
  • Getting arrested
  • Throwing up
  • Falling off a balcony

Exactly. It's completely rediculous. And what about the men being raped by the women?
Sexist!
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England
I laugh at people who get drunk:

"Ha ha ha."
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Why don't they make some good laws for once...

When was the last good law in the Uk, back in the 90's maybe?
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6490|Kamloops, BC Canada
I've been severly groped by a women (happened to me twice) while I was passed out. So... not rape, but sexual harassment.
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6765

bennisboy wrote:

Yeah surely they cant be convicted or rape if thy were drunk as well. This whole thing is bullshit
yes you can, its a double standard in society.  I had a friend get convicted of rape when both he and the girl were drunk, he was actually far more smashed then she was.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard