Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6515|Alabama
Tom Cruise, just because hes a short couch-jumping scientologist. and he didn't really fly the airplanes in topgun...bastard...i mean how hard is it to shoot down a couple of bad guys in a jet?

Last edited by Scr0k (2007-06-18 18:01:03)

specops10-4
+108|6743|In the hills

pirana6 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

... Anna Nicole Smith (thank God she's dead), etc.
jesus christ, I've never seen someone so mean to a person who was dead. did you know her personally? was she an aweful person? no, she just posed in playboy and you hate her. do you want pamela anderson dead? probably not right? what's the difference?

Protecus wrote:

Not all of us think with our balls. Not that she could tempt mine anyway....

I make it a point not to hump chemical toilets
Oh yeah? You know how many times she's had sex, with who, and whether or not she's used a contraceptive? No you don't. She probably has ZERO diseases and because you're a virgin and are just jealous, you think she is a whore and sleeps with everyone. Have you ever met anyone like her from LA? they are the most stuck-up bitches in the world. Yeah she had a sex tape but for the love of god, who hasn't made a sex tape (your fellow virgins for obvious matters, but who else?).

Stop talking shit about people that you don't know.
Why the fuck are you standing up for these people?  They have made a living out of being rich and "popular"! 

Look at all the fucking media coverage that Paris Hilton gets for going to jail for 24, 48 or whatever fucking days, and when my aunt went to jail for 7 years for hitting a man on the side of the road and killing him, how much media coverage did she get?  Maybe 2 sentences in the local newspaper...

And, I do not have a sex tape.  Do you know why?  I don't know, maybe I don't like having other guys watch my boner go into a girl...  Would you really want that???

EDIT: I would still hit her, its not like she isnt hawt.  I just hate how she makes a living out of doing nothing.

Last edited by specops10-4 (2007-06-18 18:00:37)

pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6582|MANCHESTERRR

pirana6 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

jesus christ, I've never seen someone so mean to a person who was dead. did you know her personally? was she an aweful person? no, she just posed in playboy and you hate her. do you want pamela anderson dead? probably not right? what's the difference?

Protecus wrote:

Oh yeah? You know how many times she's had sex, with who, and whether or not she's used a contraceptive? No you don't. She probably has ZERO diseases and because you're a virgin and are just jealous, you think she is a whore and sleeps with everyone. Have you ever met anyone like her from LA? they are the most stuck-up bitches in the world. Yeah she had a sex tape but for the love of god, who hasn't made a sex tape (your fellow virgins for obvious matters, but who else?).

QF motherfucking T

https://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5995/1170327815072se0py2.jpg

Last edited by pers0nah (2007-06-18 17:58:15)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

Scr0k wrote:

Tom Cruise, just because hes a short couch-jumping scientologist. and he didn't really fly the airplanes in topgun
Well no shit sherlock!
Velker
Accused aimbot user
+31|6273|Ohio
I really can't stand Rosie O'Donnell.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6709|Oklahoma City
LOL, I saw the title post and thought "I need to pop in there and say 'Paris Hilton followed closely by Lindsey Lohan' because no one probably named them yet..."

I was so wrong... LOL....
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6678|In You Endo- Stoke

avman633 wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Hilton aswell, she cant Sing, dance, act so why should she be famous? She's a talentless slut!
Keyword: SLUT
True but i would still hit it.
JamesGold
+18|6456
Rosie O'Donnell

Last edited by JamesGold (2007-06-18 18:44:38)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

avman633 wrote:

Hilton aswell, she cant Sing, dance, act so why should she be famous? She's a talentless slut!
You must be desperate. Her face looks like roadkill, her tits are non-existent, her body is like a god damned skeleton. Do you live in a McDonalds near Disney World?
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?

Hurricane wrote:

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

avman633 wrote:

You must be desperate. Her face looks like roadkill, her tits are non-existent, her body is like a god damned skeleton. Do you live in a McDonalds near Disney World?
Nope i live in england! ,and were its spot the minger in the US we play spot the fit bird in the uk.

No i'm not desparate but i would hit it.
Her main downside is her tits,other than that "you don't look at the mantlepiece while stoking the fire"
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

AS for Paris, I would hope that alot of you would NOT base attraction on looks alone.  Her personality, or lack there of is a REAL TURNOFF.
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6439|somewhere other then here
Paris and Brittney Spears
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6259|B.C. Canada
Celebrities are a fucking JOKE! Like come on, they get so much money for doing fuck all when people like doctors, fire fighters and police officers fucking do shit to help people. Even trades men do more then fucking celebrity's do. Without people like plumbers and carpenters and electricians these fucking stupid celebrities wouldn't have expensive ass pools/showers/bathtubs and shit like that or the "MANSIONS" that they live in or the TV that they have. They make money when that money should go to the type of people I mentioned above. And I dint specifically mean just those jobs I mean all kinds of jobs workers do more! ALL CELEBRITIES ARE A FUCKING JOKE!
OmniDeath
~
+726|6644

pers0nah wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Protecus wrote:

QF motherfucking T

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5995 … se0py2.jpg
/win

me? tyra banks.
link52787
+29|6521

CommieChipmunk wrote:

probably paris hilton.. or al gore.. I hate that douchebag
meh, Al Gore isn't a celebrity, he thinks he is.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6706|Alaska
Yea paris gets my vote, if i ever saw her, i would punch her in the face........and maybe fuck her

just kidding
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6322|Orrstrayleea

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

avman633 wrote:

You could just wank, and then jump into a bucket of used syringes, old condoms and hooker spit and it would have the same efect - A few minutes of pleasure then a lifetime of pain
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

avman633 wrote:

You could just wank, and then jump into a bucket of used syringes, old condoms and hooker spit and it would have the same efect - A few minutes of pleasure then a lifetime of pain
I get that kind of funky sex off surgeon.

The fact of the matter is she is female and even if she wasn't famous i would hit it.
"buy her a bacardi breezer and she will ride you like sea-biscuit*
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6657|California
%#@$& Fat $%@& Rosie @#@$&$ Odonell@$#&%  ^%&%#@ ^%$@&...
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6322|Orrstrayleea

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

I get that kind of funky sex off surgeon.

The fact of the matter is she is female and even if she wasn't famous i would hit it.
"buy her a bacardi breezer and she will ride you like sea-biscuit*
Lol
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6336

Velker wrote:

I really can't stand Rosie O'Donnell.
that fat pig
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6603|Philadelphia, PA
Donald Trump.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6561|Southampton, UK

Rofl Harris.
Paris Hilton ftl.
agent146
+127|6386|Jesus Land aka Canada

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Paris also.

Close behind is Bono.

EDIT: Change the origonal post to "Besides Paris Hilton..."
same here. Bono is a 2nd also...i don't know why. i just do maybe because he keeps on trying to get into politics. 3rd is angelina jolie.
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6440|A drop house
Rosie O'Donnell.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard