DooM
+28|6347
Is there a torrent for this? legit torrent with good health, seeders and low leachers. Karma +'d.
zeidmaan
+234|6455|Vienna

its on gameupdates but dont know what speed you will get

http://www.gameupdates.org/details.php?id=1163

I PMed you also
DooM
+28|6347
^Thanks, Karma'd
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6565|dunno
Can someone try and get me a key please i have done every thing and still haven't got one.
{HMS}_jee
+15|6686
So far from what I've played it's alright. Ground combat feels slightly unbalanced imo what with the Strogg getting an infinite handgun, and not having to reload weapons. There's also that ultimate camper weapon in the form of a remote-controlled flybot/drone thingy (also infinite supply, though it needs to recharge), which is rather amusing

By the way does anyone know how to pick-up/swap kits from corpses? or otherwise how tf do you replenish your ammo when you run out? Also, I ping around 40-50 and there seems to be a split-second lag which is noticeable when switching weapons or firing a sniper weapon such as the railgun (reminiscent of the Quake3 days). Is it just me or does anyone else encounter this?
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6523|P-way, NJ
It's also stupid how those things can fly. And the other team cant. I don't have a clue how to pick up the kit or how to make//join a squad.
{HMS}_jee
+15|6686
There's a manual in the installation folder and newcomers are definitely gonna need it, else they'll be running around like headless chickens more so than in bf
GR34
+215|6585|ALBERTA> CANADA
HOW the duce do u get in a dam vehicles i was button mashing and i accidentally pressed alt F4 so i stopped after that!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6711|UK
Having problems downloading?  Fuck the torrents.

Have a direct download. 

http://zenzit.free.fr/etqw/ETQuakeWarsBetaSetup.exe

It took me friggin ages to find a working one.

Was working as of 02:22 24 June 07.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6705|NT, like Mick Dundee

Somebody post me a DVD with the setup.

Go faster than this pice of shit download. Fucking net connection.

Doesn't help that my father cancelled and forced me to restart the thing. Rofl. 3 hours.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6523|P-way, NJ

GR34 wrote:

HOW the duce do u get in a dam vehicles i was button mashing and i accidentally pressed alt F4 so i stopped after that!
t

I switched it to E =]
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6793|Florida, United States

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

GR34 wrote:

t

I switched it to E =]
no its g by default.

Last edited by Xblade-3o5- (2007-06-23 19:15:54)

shadowkila
+26|6450|Canada

Gaston wrote:

I don`t like it - map as big as a handkerchief, terrible sound, bad vehicle physics, no global unlocks - that`s just for start.
It's  god damn BETA ffs!
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Still downloading client. I reckon I could play Wolfenstein:ET or DotA comfortably while this is going...

SOOOOOOOOO SLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW.........
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6779|Toronto | Canada

Flecco wrote:

Still downloading client. I reckon I could play Wolfenstein:ET or DotA comfortably while this is going...

I downloaded off of Fileplanet at 700kb/s - it took under half an hour
shadowkila
+26|6450|Canada
Anyone have an extra key?
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Flecco wrote:

I downloaded off of Fileplanet at 700kb/s - it took under half an hour
I live in remote Aus... 60kbps.

Oh well, I can play games and download other stuff and it doesn't affect dl speed so I've kept myself occupied.

Quake Wars: Enemy Territory kills my gfx card. Probably is time for an upgrade.

Last edited by Flecco (2007-06-24 01:28:19)

DooM
+28|6347
The torrent Zeidmaan posted is hella fast. I had it going at 500kb/s +.
Dragonclaw
+186|6345|Florida

Gaston wrote:

I don`t like it - map as big as a handkerchief, terrible sound, bad vehicle physics, no global unlocks - that`s just for start.
Stick with bf2 and 2142, I dont think anyone wants you in QW. How can you complain about it having no unlocks? Are you really that stupid? This isnt a game designed for retards, you have to practice and know what you are doing just like in Wolfenstein.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

Gaston wrote:

Stick with bf2 and 2142, I dont think anyone wants you in QW. How can you complain about it having no unlocks? Are you really that stupid? This isnt a game designed for retards, you have to practice and know what you are doing just like in Wolfenstein.
Bahaha...

No unlocks? Bullshit... I already have several improvements over the stock stuff/equipment/abilities that carry from logon to logon, they aren't campaign bonuses.

Map as big as a handkerchief... Yet despite not being retardedly spammy like Kark yet retains an awesome intensity and pace... I don't see the issue.

Bad vehicle physics? Fucking hover tanks for fucks sake, of course the physics are bad.

Sorry for the retarded flaming of Gaston's post by myself but I've just spent a few hours causing havok as the Strogg. One thing I don't like is the shared ammo of the Strogg soldiers pistol/main gun. Painful. That or I have experienced the only bug I've found so far...

Had 1 crash, not sure why.... .... Then again I'm under min specs on the gfx card front so I don't care.
Dragonclaw
+186|6345|Florida

Flecco wrote:

Gaston wrote:

Bahaha...

No unlocks? Bullshit... I already have several improvements over the stock stuff/equipment/abilities that carry from logon to logon, they aren't campaign bonuses.

Map as big as a handkerchief... Yet despite not being retardedly spammy like Kark yet retains an awesome intensity and pace... I don't see the issue.

Bad vehicle physics? Fucking hover tanks for fucks sake, of course the physics are bad.

Sorry for the retarded flaming of Gaston's post by myself but I've just spent a few hours causing havok as the Strogg. One thing I don't like is the shared ammo of the Strogg soldiers pistol/main gun. Painful. That or I have experienced the only bug I've found so far...

Had 1 crash, not sure why.... .... Then again I'm under min specs on the gfx card front so I don't care.
Ive only had crashes when I double click to join a server. I have to press the join button instead. Other than that, great game but the last server I was on was so screwed up everyone had 300 ping then it was 0 ping for the rest of the round and it was so laggy whenever I saw an enemy I kept getting killed.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6434|The Gem Saloon
on one hand, i have a really good time playing the game. on the other hand, sometimes i feel like im playing with legos.
i like the map....nice open and close areas to play with.

but i sure am glad that this is a beta and NOT the final game......it does give me hope for a cool game at the end though.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6796|Scotland

I never got a beta key....

I was at a party when they gave them out.
Dragonclaw
+186|6345|Florida

Zimmer wrote:

I never got a beta key....

I was at a party when they gave them out.
Theres still today I think.
Gaston
+2|6267

Gaston wrote:

Yeah, yeah talk to me, everything is just perfect - team play like no other!!!! COOOOOL! Acourding to you anyone playing BF2 and 2142 is a retard - right? And playing BF2 or 242 needs no practice and we don't know what we are doing - is that right?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard