Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6163|Scotland!

icecreamgod wrote:

Jamesey wrote:

The stats stopped updating because of a server crash, it was nothing to do with EA or the current stats fiasco
you mean the server for this site has crashed?
Yeah or something like that, but it's back up and working now and that's why the stats are queuing normally again.
-=V.R=-
+9|6167|Moldova (MDA)
damn it! its not working.... when EA will fix it???
[BAC]Gunfire
+28|6375|BeLgIuM
yeah it's very weird some servers are updating your scores but others don't so ...
it only depends now which server you are playing in
lol yesterday I played Dalian PLant and my score updated, then Strike: score updated too, but today again strike ( other server ) score not updating .......
it's just the server you're playing in that causes the problem

grtz gunny
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6450
I play everyday and I havent got an update since the 13th
captintume
+1|6156
well as you all no sum severs are only updateing points crappy ea done it again to us thay have fooked us up well here is a sever that dose update ponits the ip is 85.236.101.29 port 16567 enjoy

CAPTINTUME
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6605

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

I play everyday and I havent got an update since the 13th
Same except mine is the 12th.
Dantestyrael
+0|6162
I had one update of 50 points  but that still doesn't counter the fact that I should receive 2000.
[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6549
i got none from the 1000 i should have recieved
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6278
My stats have just updated but only about half an hours worth..
captintume
+1|6156
85.236.101.29 port 16567 is updateing points

CAPTINTUME
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6499|Menlo Park, CA
The stats are NOT updating! I played a few rounds and. . . . . butkus!!!

They say that everything is backed up, and that you'll receive your stats blah blah blah blah blah!! I have lost huge rounds due to stat failure even before this whole fiasco started!!!

EA is a fucking joke!!

Athough it is what it is, and not worth getting all worked up about. . . . however, its just unbelievable how buggy and awefully coded this game is!! Fuck I would have waited another 5 or 6 months before initial release in 05' for them to fucking fix the loose ends on this game!! Now they have had to give themselves extra work in patches, and various stat outtages over the last two years.  Its almost like they wanted to give themselves extra work along the way. . .  then they put out the worst mod (2142) out to further sink their ship!

Its simply amazing "how out to lunch" Electronic Arts is!! I am waiting for COD 4 to FINALLY put this game behind me. . . . I guarantee that Infinity Ward will not put out a bug filled poorly coded game out this fall, and guess what??? They're stat system probably wont have any issues whatsoever!!!
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6676

Aargh!!!!.   I played for over 4 hours last night and I only got 24 points to show for it.
cospengle
+140|6495|Armidale, NSW, Australia
SWEET!!!! I got updated....from 100,591 to 100,593. General, here I come!
MrArizona
+0|6159
Woot.... 48th in line...
aLi3nZ
+138|6515|New Zealand
mine are not updating....not that it matters, been playing on some new random alias.
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6156|Estonia
Divine i got all the points today every server. what kind of server u are playing????
=EXP=Shadow
+3|6164|Swansea Wales
i didnt get any points up dated from when it crashed !!!! but every server i played is updated my stats also
tthunderhawk
+0|6157| Sweden Gimo
*whine*  I want my 3000-4000 points....
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6450
I'll give it a week or two before I truly bitch, but EA owes me like 12,000 points.
stalymi
+2|6457|NS
Ea Blows!
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6207|Daqing Oilfields?
A good point was put up: COD4. Maybe itll be my new game cause this is a joke.
HSG
+23|6482|British Columbia, Canada
Any news on our lost points being recovered?
Maverick-DBZ-
+0|6718|USA, California
We have identified the problem causing the recent stats issue that has affected a lot of Battlefield 2 players. Our planned fix will ensure that your current and ongoing stats are recorded. In the meantime, in the next few days we are going to start processing stats from the time of the outage. When this happens, over the course of a few days, you may see little to no relevant updates to your stats. This is not because any stats are lost or broken, and you should see normal processing continue once the catch-up processing is complete.

Thank you for your patience during this outage, we apologize for the inconvenience.
[url=http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf/battlefieldnewsdetail.aspx?site_id=UU1COM5Y-ZEUW-FIC6IS62&storyid=13696]Click me[/url]

My stats have been updating perfectly these past few days on all the servers I've been playing on so far. Like EA has said on what I quoted above they're "catching up" on the stats that weren't updated these past two weeks. So hold you're horses guys, that could be the reason why stats have stopped again.

Last edited by Maverick-DBZ- (2007-06-28 17:05:50)

stalymi
+2|6457|NS
I have not got an update to anything I have been playing and it blows. Oh wait I haven't played in 5 days because STATS AREN'T UPDATING!!!!! ARERRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!
Maverick-DBZ-
+0|6718|USA, California
Read what I posted above you're post. It comes from EA directly!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard