TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6683|Colorado
I'm available as for a tank spot & have the day off.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6660|Keyboard

TehMyke wrote:

no unlocks on this shit right? (probably asked- to lazy to look)
I have the same question
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6717|67.222.138.85

TehMyke wrote:

There are unlocks.
t0mhank5
+319|6722|Surge
8pm CST is.... 6 pm PST? i should be able to make it for the 4 or 5 rounds.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6720

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

There are unlocks.
<sadface.jpg>
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6338

After all this work (Kudos to FLaming though he's done way more then me lol) I can't believe I wont be able to join you guys *Endless tears*

How bout next weekend tourney??

Weeell, good luck.

Can you get Battlerecorder running on teh server before it starts? It would be awsoem to make a community video out of the match!!
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
|Mu|2dEr|
+8|6378|Louisiana
You guys can count me in (T)eflon(S)hadow let me know this was going down so if you need anyone i'm willing to join in on the fun.  I'm usually gunning in a chopper as you can see by my stats and daqing is one of my favs.. but up to you guys i'll do whatever.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6247|Uk
i need to be removed from this list sorry

cheers
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6233|Escea

Noo, whyz? Just realised it was the US list lol.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-06-22 10:45:12)

Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6658|I smell corners
take me off the list please, I'll play for EU. thx
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6200|Canada

I would like to be a chopper gunner please.

I am experienced in both ground(tanks, apcs, jeeps) and air (chopper, jets) but i do have problem with infantry sometimes (depending on the day i guess? lol)

<-- just look at me chopper stats

I would like to be able to talk to my chopper pilot via teamspeak (My main language is french but I can talk english, At least you can understand me;)) and i would like to talk to the pilot on msn beforehand to tell him what i can do and such so we have an understanding
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6797|Bulgaria
Why am I not on the list?? Even though I posted here several times...
Sgt.Gene
+215|6774

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

There are unlocks.
!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?

WHAT

omg, I can already see this battle, G36E noob fest. lol
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6717|67.222.138.85

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

There are unlocks.

WHAT

One of the reasons we aren't playing IO and Karkand. This server will be full of excellent squads and vehicle pilots, so a balance of kits will be necessary.

As far as people not on the list/need to be taken off or whatever, it's ok. I tried to update as accurately as I could, but obviously with a list like this there will be mistakes. It doesn't really matter, this list was just to get an idea if we will have enough people. (obviously we do) Even if you aren't on the list, just show up.

The list of roles however is important, continue sending me messages as to what you think you would be best in.
RocketChild
+8|6850|TotalBF2

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

There are unlocks.

WHAT

TBH, the people that are coming to this match are not going to be all the n00bish players on the boards.  Yeah, TBF2 may have a rep as pussies, but that does not mean that their players that give the site that kind of rep will be showing up.   Personally, I am hoping that a lot of you guys don't use the unlocks when playing MEC or PLA.  That means I get to pickup the AK every chance I get (I fucking hate the M16/G36e).   Yeah, there will be a few PKMs and G36e's but if that is something that is going to get under everyone's skin on BF2s, maybe I should just tell everyone to pull them out.  As it will screw with your minds! 

Flaming is right.  Just play your own game and we'll play ours.  Some people might just prefer the SCAR-L or the DAO, but just concentrate on your own play.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6662|United States
Can I have a slot in the chopper pilot?
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6673|under there hayousaidunderwear
Are the choppers full?  Cuz I could get the best...

edit: hahahahha yeah to our helo crew good luck against run, pred and stalker lol

Last edited by majorassult (2007-06-22 12:36:14)

metatr0n84
+10|6595|Germany
i could also help out ^^ i can do a bit of everything the jet spots aint named jet ... could do this i know how to use teamspeak rofl ... msg me if u need help
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6658|I smell corners

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Why am I not on the list?? Even though I posted here several times...
this is the US thread read please.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6422|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
I swear I have the crappiest luck ever. I boot up my computer to learn that it'sinfected with a virus going by the name "rsvp322.dll"

For those that dont know, this particular critter stops all incoming packets from the internet. Great. So I find it and delete it, but for some odd reason, its effects are still around. So I run safe mode. Guess what...I need administrator status to access it, and my computer wont even revert to regular use anymore because "the problem has not been solved".

So as I panick over here, trying to reach the guys who gave us the computers at Uni, I'm also stuck with the feeling of "Fuck....The match is tonight."
I'm going to keep at it, but I dont think I'm going to make it tonight
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6296|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Hey! You! Yeah, you! Listen up! We STILL have spots open for COMMANDER, one TANKER, and TWO JET PILOTS!

We need you, guys! Come on, I know you're good at stuff other then getting prawned!

Do we want to lose this to TBF2? Of course not!

Fill up those spots, soldiers!

I was talking to Flaming, and he made me the Kommander. So, we still have a TANKER spot and TWO JET PILOTS!

Come on!

Last edited by Undetected_Killer (2007-06-23 07:49:37)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6641|Washington, DC

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Listen up! We STILL have spots open for COMMANDER, one TANKER, and TWO JET PILOTS!

We need you, guys! Come on, I know you're good at stuff other then getting prawned!

Pff, we could beat them with one soldier holding a Type 85. Still, I MIGHT be able to command. MIGHT.

edit: Nevermind, my mic's busted.

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-06-23 07:45:48)

Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?

Hurricane wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Pff, we could beat them with one soldier holding a Type 85. Still, I MIGHT be able to command. MIGHT.

edit: Nevermind, my mic's busted.
Sorry buddy, just took Commander.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
Come on, guys. This day is important for both us here at BF2s and those at TBF2. If we lose, we're mocked by the entire BF2 community for losing to them. If we win, we get bragging rights, free beer, cake, and a monthly supply of cheese. So, would you guys rather win or lose?

Just think of the cheese.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
Okay, that's it. What do you guys not understand? We need a tanker and two pilots. Need is the keyword here. Anyone with any jet skillz at all, speak up, or else we're going to have utter confusion about who gets the jets. The planes are key here. Without air power, we're going to lose swiftly.

So, anyone that has ever flown a jet and knows how to get it in the air, please, speak up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard