Teflonspray
+2|6478

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

I doubt a new patch will save this game.
I didn't  know this game needed to be saved.
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6625|Kent, UK

Teflonspray wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

said that already

+ to the other person who posted about the patch

1)it sounds like a copy of what was originally said, except less authentic down to the way it was presented
2)anti tank unlock, wtf? who needs another one!?
3) and why only at... if they are bringing out another at unlock they would bring out unlocks for other kits as well.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6300|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Fosterthelegend wrote:

COUGH

*points at member title*

I'd honestly be happy with a spiffy looking SMG
https://world.guns.ru/smg/kriss1.jpg

or assault rifle.

Last edited by cowami (2007-06-13 14:18:43)

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Teflonspray
+2|6478

Fosterthelegend wrote:

Teflonspray wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

said that already
Great, now we've both said our opinions. Forums are a great thing for that.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6757|The United Center

Fosterthelegend wrote:

Teflonspray wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

said that already

1)it sounds like a copy of what was originally said, except less authentic down to the way it was presented
3) and why only at... if they are bringing out another at unlock they would bring out unlocks for other kits as well.
Yeah, the AT only unlock doesn't seem to make much sense.

That class already has a pretty decent SMG with the P90 and (imo) one of the best guns in the game with the DAO-12.

If any class could use a new unlock, I would say Spec Ops could use some kind of silenced rifle or carbine.
Fosterthelegend
+97|6625|Kent, UK

cowami wrote:

Fosterthelegend wrote:

COUGH

*points at member title*

I'd honestly be happy with a spiffy looking SMG or assault rifle.
im sure you would, hell so would I really...just that why only an at one?

tis a bit strange?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478

Teflonspray wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Right now BF2 only has minor problems. Bugs are actually pretty rare, I know people often exaggerate when they try to make a point, I mean I have only encounter the red tag/blue tag glitch 5 times in the 285 hours I have played the game. The balance is way better than in most games, the only thing that can truly dominate is the J10, but n00b pilots and TKing for the thing often negate its lethality.
Fosterthelegend
+97|6625|Kent, UK

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Fosterthelegend wrote:

Teflonspray wrote:

said that already

That class already has a pretty decent SMG with the P90 and (imo) one of the best guns in the game with the DAO-12.

If any class could use a new unlock, I would say Spec Ops could use some kind of silenced rifle or carbine.
you mean  a bit like lambert?

I'd say replace the g36e with something slightly less powerful, or just nerf the g36e a bit

or another assault gun, just to make the assault kit a little more intersting
Fosterthelegend
+97|6625|Kent, UK

Teflonspray wrote:

Fosterthelegend wrote:

Teflonspray wrote:

said that already
Great, now we've both said our opinions. Forums are a great thing for that.
indeed they are
and sorry if i just treble posted
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Fosterthelegend wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Fosterthelegend wrote:

said that already

I'd say replace the g36e with something slightly less powerful, or just nerf the g36e a bit

I considered saying another assault unlock, but the G3 is a ridiculously good gun in the right hands.
Fosterthelegend
+97|6625|Kent, UK

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Fosterthelegend wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I considered saying another assault unlock, but the G3 is a ridiculously good gun in the right hands.
t'is, but i wouldn't mind another one just for a bit of variation
something maybe with a 40-size auto clip and about basic USMC power level?
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6601|Reisterstown, MD

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Meh.  I would take the m16/203 or AK101/GP30 over any of those other assault rifle guns including the G3.  I think the kit that probably needs another gun if any is either Spec-Ops or Engineer.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478

killer21 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Meh.  I would take the m16/203 or AK101/GP30 over any of those other assault rifle guns including the G3.  I think the kit that probably needs another gun if any is either Spec-Ops or Engineer.
Wrong, Sniper needs a semi-auto unlock, Spec-Ops is fine. You were right with Engi, he needs to get a Pump shotgun unlock.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

killer21 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Wrong, Sniper needs a semi-auto unlock, Spec-Ops is fine. You were right with Engi, he needs to get a Pump shotgun unlock.
Engineer needs a pump-shotty unlock as badly as sniper needs a semi-auto unlock.

And I still say Spec Ops could use a silenced carbine or something.  Even an MP5-SD would be good.  Lower power, higher rate of fire, plus silenced.  After all, spec ops is supposed to be stealthy.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6601|Reisterstown, MD

Ok.  First off, you can't tell me wrong when it is my opinion.  You are more than welcome to voice your opinion, however, just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean I am wrong.  You want a sniper unlock?  Goody goody gumdrops for you. 
Fosterthelegend
+97|6625|Kent, UK

Sniper needs a semi-auto unlock
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6300|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Fosterthelegend wrote:

Sniper needs a semi-auto unlock
ON that note, it should be the SPR.
https://www.dogfightink.com/SPR.jpg

Mmmmm...
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6587|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

I will believe it when i see it.
Also if what you say is true then yay! Also dont forget to let us know more about the patch like...Are they going to fix those damn glitch etc etc
benzoenator
+4|6248
Even if a patch is going to be released for BF2, I don't think EA care that much about it anymore, considering with their new partnership deal with Apple, BF2 wasn't on the list of games that would have an OS X build created. BF2142 was, however >_>
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6375
Patching bf2 now is like when they ported Twilight Princess to the gamecube- it's good, but it's too late. The gamecube is already dead.
GR34
+215|6555|ALBERTA> CANADA
IF the Patch turns BF2 into PR Thats the only way it will save the game..or if the patch is the PR mod
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6280

Fosterthelegend wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

It doesn't need saving
It could use some improovements, but it's not the 4th most played on xfire cause everyone hates it.
Damn right. I know the game has a LOT of problems, but its still damn fun to play. Its not as if playing it is a horrible experience. I hope there is a new patch, and this thread is making me think ' there may just be one'.

On the other hand, the new patch could cause all sorts of unheard of problems but lets just hope that it fixes more than it breaks .

[Hive]-Twist wrote:

Patching bf2 now is like when they ported Twilight Princess to the gamecube- it's good, but it's too late. The gamecube is already dead.
And what are you on about? TP was, and still is a Gamecube game. It was ported to the Wii, not the other way round.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2007-06-13 16:04:04)

=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6594|England
Ill say one thing.

If they disable soloing i will be pissed, srsly, and it'll be time to load up 1.12 or R6 Vegas.
Brasso
+1,549|6640

Lucrative_Glory wrote:

killer21 wrote:

It is not that I don't trust you...ok I don't really but the simple fact is that I am a firm believer in facts, not hearsay.  Until I see something official, I don't believe in these rumors of another patch or whatever. 
so you just posted to say you dont believe my post?  nothing better to do?As such a firm believer in facts heres a fact for you...You're an asshole.
Killer IS an asshole, don't worry about it.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6204|Schofield Barracks
does anyone know what will be included on this new patch?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard