David.P
Banned
+649|6266

cowami wrote:

Anyone who chooses the Eryx over the SRAW is gay.
I prefer the RPG for the faster firing and reload time. Btw what does that make me? Bi? Or something else?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6282|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

David.Podedworny wrote:

cowami wrote:

I prefer the RPG for the faster firing and reload time. Btw what does that make me? Bi? Or something else?
That makes you ambiguously gay. Which means you could be or you might not be. Essentially, you're the possibly gay guy friend that all girls have.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
manitobapaintballa
+32|6611
scar
m9
c4
grenades
smoke grenades (2 not 1)
flashbang (1 or 2)
at mine (2)
David.P
Banned
+649|6266

cowami wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

cowami wrote:

That makes you ambiguously gay. Which means you could be or you might not be. Essentially, you're the possibly gay guy friend that all girls have.
Funny i have no friends that are girls. So tell me why is it ambiguosly gay? Because it has crosshairs? Or is because it's better for taking out apc's at close range? And why is the ERYX gay? Really? Are you so attracted to the SRAW's simple tubelike design and your trying to cover up for it by calling the ERYX gay?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

David.Podedworny wrote:

cowami wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Funny i have no friends that are girls. So tell me why is it ambiguosly gay? Because it has crosshairs? Or is because it's better for taking out apc's at close range? And why is the ERYX gay? Really? Are you so attracted to the SRAW's simple tubelike design and your trying to cover up for it by calling the ERYX gay?
OMG IT'S TRUE!

/turns into cryami
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6461

Ammo + Claymores = Win
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6189|Winland

PKM
M24
Bugged full-auto M16A2 (Yes, we all know it...)
Ammo
C4
ONE Grenade
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6690

David.Podedworny wrote:

cowami wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Wow, calm down. Take a joke.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85
AK-101
M24
P90
Ammo pack
Med pack
Defibs
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
RPK-74
L96A1
Ammo Bag
Zip Line
Flashbang
Knife
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

AK-101
M24
P90
Ammo pack
Med pack
Defibs
Nub.

MP7 owns P90s, any day (even if they are technically identical ).
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262

cowami wrote:

Are they really? I never knew that. They both make pretty pathetic sounds anyway.

I think i may change the SRAW for the RPG-7 here, because the RPG is far better for destroying close/medium range vehicles due to its far quicker reloading times, 'fire and forget' firing style, faster rockets, and no lock on tone.

Only thing wrong with it is its harder to hit Heli's because they can change direction very quickly. But then i just wont fire at them.

Yeah. RPG > SRAW

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2007-06-09 16:47:45)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

thebestshooter wrote:

a HOT DOG SAUSAGE
A bun
Relish Can
Ketchup
Mustard
Napkin
and SOda.....

PWNZ...... all your kits
You truly are the most useless (unbanned) person in existence on BF2s.

If you aren't going to say anything useful on the subject of Battlefield 2, then GET THE FUCK OUT.

Go back to your 2142 forum.
Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6218
Nades and ammo.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6439|Chicago, IL

David.Podedworny wrote:

No girl friends? that sounds kinda ghey too...

The SRAW is prettier, doesn't take up as much screen space, and has a nicer scope
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6316|New Haven, CT
SRAW
Ammo
Health
F2000 with GL (I consider them one gun)
Grappling Hook
M95

Anti-infantry, anti-vehicle, anti-chopper and self sufficient. What else do you need?

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2007-06-09 19:39:36)

mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6206
HK21
Grappling hook
92FS
Flash bang
Grenades
Repair wrench
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6341|Belfast

cowami wrote:

thebestshooter wrote:

a HOT DOG SAUSAGE
A bun
Relish Can
Ketchup
Mustard
Napkin
and SOda.....

PWNZ...... all your kits
You truly are the most useless (unbanned) person in existence on BF2s.

If you aren't going to say anything useful on the subject of Battlefield 2, then GET THE FUCK OUT.

Go back to your 2142 forum.
lol
well siad
2142 sux
2 good things about 2142

the intro
and the music

thats all
Bernadictus
+1,055|6729

Primary : M14 carbine (PR)
Secondary : H&K MP7 PDW (SF)
Personal Defence : Knife
Kit Extra 1: Grappling Hook (SF)
Kit Extra 2: Flash Bangs (SF)
Ability: Ammo bag
Longbow
+163|6639|Odessa, Ukraine

cowami wrote:

QFT
Best BF2 smg , closely followed by PP-19

Bernadictus wrote:

M14 carbine (PR)
PR M14 is M14 DMR , which is basicaly the same M14 assault rifle , but with addons of MIL-STD-1913 rails and removed full auto fire selector position .
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262
F2000 GL
GP-30
GP-25
M203
Ammo Bag
Health Bag
|FIN|SolD][3r
+0|6159

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

F2000 GL
GP-30
GP-25
M203
Ammo Bag
Health Bag
Where do You need two AK-model grenade launchers, when You are using F2000 as You assault rifle?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6729

|FIN|SolD][3r wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

F2000 GL
GP-30
GP-25
M203
Ammo Bag
Health Bag
Where do You need two AK-model grenade launchers, when You are using F2000 as You assault rifle?
It is even impossible to hook the GP series onto the F2000 frame since it has it's own line of attachements.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6504|Gold Coast
1. Defib (Defibs > Knife, but has a limit)
2. P90 or M4 as sidearm/backup/assault. Silenced if possible. (BHD? Delta guys had M16 and M21 as weapons, and then they had a pistol too.)
3. Sniper rifle as long distance (Pref M24 or L96A1, or Allied BF1942 Engineer gun )
4. SRAW (tank ownage)
5. Grappling Hook (Damn those things are cool)
6. Ammo/Health hybrid. (if possbile, would be much better.)

If possible, suitcase nuke. (If all else fails...)
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6673|Disaster Free Zone
1. Ammo
2. Medic Pack
3. RPK74
4. RPG7
5. Grapple
6. Apache Longbow

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard