S.t.a.l.k.e.r. Or Doom 3 ???

S.t.a.l.k.e.r.61%61% - 38
Doom 327%27% - 17
Other11%11% - 7
Total: 62
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6610|Montréal, Québec
Well i'm officially tired of BF2... I was noob then with a new computer i've became freakin leet well i got in clan and played bfpro too but i didnt like it... PR is great but not much server anymore... And finally i've realized that there is a LOT of hacking/cheating... And BTW i'm working on a project about that...

Im now looking for a game that might give me a little thrill, something to play late a night when im bored or when it rain liked hell outside...

STALKER OR DOOM 3 ?? 

STALKER  seem more realist and have awesome gameplay...
DOOM 3   seem freakin scary but more futuristic..

What game is teh 1337 G4meZor ?//??/   

Based on graphics-gameplay-lifetime... I dont consider to play these games online ...
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6497|London (At Heart)

Ive bought stalker and its in the post, so lets play togetherererer
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6565|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
EVE Online, (dont start the flames) WoW, Day of Defeat is fun also, IL2 Sturmovik:1946 for the classic WW2 flight sim with experimentals.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Get Quake Wars, I am, never played S.T.A.L.K.E.R or Doom 3 simply cause I don't like games with many jumpy out bits. I'm gonna play Quake Wars and BF2, cause I've got one hell of a long holiday coming up .
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6422|Cambridge, UK

Got both....
Enjoyed Doom III - finished it
S.T.A.L.K.E.R - played about 10 hours - annoyed me alot - cant patch as you loose saved games - gave up
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

stalker is a pretty fun game
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
Doom III was extremely awesome, especially the hell level and the level you had to kill sarge, so creepy but so awesome.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6504|Valhalla
Doom 3 for me. I played Stalker for about 30 mins and got bored and uninstalled it.
seb--morin
Im high
well its seem pretty even, so i boost the post so i can get more opinions...
=JoD=Corithus
+30|6528
Played and beat Doom 3, pretty good if you like good old fashioned, linear, cookie cutter game play, but if you want an actual game, and not a glorified rail shooter, get S.T.A.L.K.E.R. , the best game since Fall Out 2, hands down.  Be prepared for a challenge though.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6609|Montreal, Qc, Canada
yaak y fait comme si yer tanner de bf2
Chiller41
+0|6142
i say Doom 3
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6203|Albion
not doom 3. replay the original doom + doom 2
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

Vernedead wrote:

not doom 3. replay the original doom + doom 2
then play doom 3 + expansion pack.
GR34
+215|6515|ALBERTA> CANADA
Stalker All THe fircken way really good game even mor fun if you try to beat it with only using the sawn off shotty
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6392|My room
Half-Life 2.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

S.T.A.L.K.E.R is buggy and unoptimised, but it has by far the better gameplay.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Longbow
+163|6617|Odessa, Ukraine

GR34 wrote:

Stalker All THe fircken way really good game even mor fun if you try to beat it with only using the sawn off shotty
OC-14 all the way
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6297|USA Biznatch!
Doom 3 or Half-Life 2....I own Doom 3 very good game at night. Turn off the lights lock the door and windows and turn the sound way up! It actually says that on the book or something somewhere I listened to it...Makes it really scary. I also have Doom and Doom 2.

I don't have Half-Life 2 yet! But I played the demo and so far it looks like I'm going to get it.

But Doom 3 got my vote. Theirs also that expansion pack for Doom 3.
seb--morin
Im high
All right im currently buying it and i hope i'll be alble to play to night after my job if i dont finish at 6 in the morning like yesterday...

Last edited by 0seb--morin0 (2007-06-04 16:17:43)

bogo24dk
+26|6476
Stalker is awsome. But the only problem is that it's to short.
Megalomatthew
+6|6380
STALKER has far more replay value than doom 3, but doom 3 is old so you can probably find it for less than $20 and still a great experience.  It all comes down to a completely linear shooter with some great scripted moments, or a huge open world with just as great unscripted moments.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Neither STALKER nor Doom 3:

Aliens vs Predator 2, Thief I, II, III, Alone in the Dark.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-06-04 22:28:19)

Volatile
+252|6674|Sextupling in Empire

Prey.

I really enjoyed this game alot. I think it is really underrated.

You can download it from steam for $20 now.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6205|Bristol
STALKER easy as pie (doom isnt that good... hmm i might play doom again)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard