Lost-Soul
+26|6511
Personally, i don't mind if someone gets away bunny-hopping... admit it everyone does it, well a least once.
If it's a means of staying alive then fair play, bunny hop.

What ya think

(BUNNY HOPPING - Repeatedly jumping to make it hard to get hit)

Example of when i bunny hop and the only time i find it useful is when I'm getting shot at by heavy armour and try and get to cover...saved me numerous of times.

Last edited by Craig1998 (2007-05-31 12:01:16)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6553|Scotland
I bunny hop alot.
I hate it when it is dont to me.

End of
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

Craig1998 wrote:

Personally, i don't mind if someone gets away bunny-hopping... admit it everyone does it, well a least once.

What ya think
I disagree, not everyone does it.

I'd do it if it kept me alive, i don't care what people call me over the internet. Only thing is it doesn't keep me alive, that's why i don't do it.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6396|The Gem Saloon
people can bunny hop all they want, but i play support and i got all sorts of hand grenades that say your hopping isnt good enough.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

I don't really hate bunnyhopping that much, its just a bit annoying, although it is funny when you hit and kill someone mid jump and they fly away lol. I don't bunnyhop myself though.
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6514

jord wrote:

Craig1998 wrote:

What ya think

I'd do it if it kept me alive, i don't care what people call me over the internet. Only thing is it doesn't keep me alive, that's why i don't do it.
thats cuz u suck at bunnyhopping
jord

Someone025 wrote:

jord wrote:

Craig1998 wrote:

What ya think

thats cuz u suck at bunnyhopping
I suppose, although i can't really see the benefit in it. You can't even fire when you do it, what's the point in that?
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6598|Michigan, USA
Bunny hopping provides a nice easy target, while your hopping like crazy, I reload, aim, kill you, and procede onwards.  This isnt to sya I dont, I love bunnyhopping, gotten me away from many a tank unscathed
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6298|Bloomington Indiana
i love nailing some bunny hopping fool in the face with a well placed sniper shot as he is trying to hop away from an assault class.  he thinks he's safe...then crack..l96

never gets old.

i dont enjoy bunny hopping...i feel vulnerable...i cant shoot back.

Last edited by Schwarzelungen (2007-05-30 12:50:14)

heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6390|New York
It's annoying at best. Bunny hoppers usually don't last long regardless.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6651|Washington DC

My system lags so much that a bunny hopper will kill me 99 out of 100 times.  So, I usually just drop a grenade and hope to swap kills.

rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6562
Define bunny hopping. I got kicked for repeatedly killing some guy the same way. One jump straight to prone and he's dead. Then he called me a bunnyhopper. But I only jumped once.
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6421
If you say bunny hoppers don't last long you haven't seen me.... I killed a brigadier general, 2 colonels and a Major with 13 shots with m16 because i know how to bunny hop so good.

I love bunny hopping cause I can do it, but people can't use it against me cause I always hit them.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6649
I used to play TFC for a long, long time - thats constant bunny hopping
Dont mind if anybody does it and from time to time I do it as well
jord

-|TS|-owNzu7 wrote:

If you say bunny hoppers don't last long you haven't seen me.... I killed a brigadier general, 2 colonels and a Major with 13 shots with m16 because i know how to bunny hop so good.

I love bunny hopping cause I can do it, but people can't use it against me cause I always hit them.
Yeah will i killed the first 7 of the top 10, 2 4 star generals, a Field Marshall and 12 Majors.

Not.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
Bunnyhopping hasn't been a problem in the BF games since march of last year when 1.2 came out. Before that any n00b with a space bar and spec-ops kit could own. But since then bunnyhopping has only been a defensive measure and thus not anything to whine about.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6271
I hate bunny hoppers so much. Its such a cheap and ridiculous looking way of staying alive. I never do it.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6584|Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I hate bunny hoppers so much. Its such a cheap and ridiculous looking way of staying alive. I never do it.
When it looks ridiculous, that is when you should quit.  Although they took away jumping + shooting so I don't mind anymore.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6831|Denver colorado
Bunny hopping doesnt help you a lot of the time when your playing in a match. Bunny hoppers in pubs just get shot.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

I do it all the time, and I move all over too.  Why should I stay still?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

At first, I was against bunnyhopping.

Once I realized how vulnerable an AT soldier who has just fired an SRAW is to a sniper with an SVD, I began to, placing me at the point I'm at today. Besides, if you're a good sniper, you should be able to drop me anyway.

Yes, I know this is about 2142, but BF2 still applies.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6831|Denver colorado

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I do it all the time, and I move all over too.  Why should I stay still?
Agreed.

Listen everyone. The way NOT to be a noob is to NOT just go prone when you come into contact with a player.

damn. if everyone didnt auto prone Id have a lot more fun in pubs.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL
I does not save you, It just makes me spend more ammo to kill you.....
-botivix-
Damn
+23|6728|Not Scotland Anymore!
I like jumping side to side while whoever is shooting me runs outta bullets.

Sometimes it doesn't work. I don't care though, as long as it makes me laugh when they moan about it.
Tattters
+3|6180|Over the Rainbow
I crouch spam, but never really bunny hop =\

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard