NaytdawgUK
+7|6194|essex, UK
that rocked i felt guilty about killing people, i got scared when i got shot at, and fell almost ill when i ripped accross a body with my AK

long live pr!
Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6323|Londawn
Welcome; you'll never get to taste vanilla again.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6825|Denver colorado
Hmm. I need to give it a chance. Here we go! PR.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6626|Washington, DC

You need to get out more if a game moves you that much.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum

Hurricane wrote:

Hurri, im afraid your wrong. PR is such a different experience than vanilla, it dusnt compare at all.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GR34
+215|6540|ALBERTA> CANADA
I Know its how vBF2 should have been!
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6526

meh PR is more of a simulator than bf2. Dont get me wrong, i think its awesome, i just dont think its the kind of thing every single person would like.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6482|Melbourne

Hurricane wrote:

Srsly PR does invoke allot more emotion, if a sniper is shooting at you u get into cover intill backup arrives. When theres shit loads of bullets cracking around you, you get scared that your going to die!  Remember dieing in PR is ALLOT more serous then bf2.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
zeidmaan
+234|6410|Vienna

farmerfez wrote:

meh PR is more of a simulator than bf2. Dont get me wrong, i think its awesome, i just dont think its the kind of thing every single person would like.
Thats actually good because it makes the player base much much much much much much much better than in "popular" games. In vBF2 your teammates are your biggest threat, in PR its you enemies that you have to worry about.

Anyway NaytDawg stay away from the 24/7 Muttrah server and if possible from the Myxo server (its with proper rules sometimes). That are the so called "short spawn full of assholes servers". I just got kicked from Myxo for "using HAT on choppers and infantry". I had a score of about 50:2
Most of the "hard core" players including most of the guys involved in making PR, and most of the guys from the tournaments stick to PROS servers (PR Official Settings). Those servers have the best player base.

Best in Europe are iGi, Thors and of course the BF2s server
And add me to xfire if you want.
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6229|Albion
having played it, I'm in two minds. on the one hand there was no nade spamming. TK's were always accidental (mistaken for enemy), combat was snappy and fun when it happened, weapons feel realistic and powerful and infantry combat! infantry combat! infantry combat! on the other hand, i spent a lot of time walking, i wouldn't mind but if i got shot i had to do it over again, this time without my special kit (or bullet magnet, as i have taken to calling it.). this is a problem if you get shot before you get a chance to shoot back as it gives the game an uncanny resemblance to golf. and spawnkilling, spawn killing becomes not just plausible but with destructable spawn points, a mandatory part of the game. the amount of times I've spawned or been helicoptered into weapons fire beggars belief.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6592
Does anyone know a good place to download PR from?
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6750
Well I dont know...
PR  seems to convert to the vBF2 sometimes. Especially when the map cycle has Al Basrah in it.
Al Bashra seems to be the Strike at Karkand of PR. 6 out of 10 times I see deliberate teamkills, not even a small trace of teamwork, Tk for vehicles, Tk for kits and so on. I really hope PR will not be like vBF2.

Last edited by (HUN)Rudebwoy (2007-05-29 16:53:16)

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6701

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Well I dont know...
PR  seems to convert to the vBF2 sometimes. Especially when the map cycle has Al Basrah in it.
Al Bashra seems to be the Strike at Karkand of PR. 6 out of 10 times I see deliberate teamkills, not even a small trace of teamwork, Tk for vehicles, Tk for kits and so on. I really hope PR will not be like vBF2.
Well it is changing now...
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6701

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

1. First read this!!!
2. DOWNLOAD
R3v4n
+433|6482|Melbourne

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

1. First read this!!!
2. DOWNLOAD
Dont Read! Watch!

Last edited by R3v4n (2007-05-29 22:30:01)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6650

I really really really wanna get into PR!!!.... but my computah is teh shite. I play BF2 with everything on low, no AA, at 800x600
Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6323|Londawn
So do I, 512mb RAM and 5200 agp 128mbit graphics card, it's the worst system you could play vanilla on, but on PR it seems fairly good. Sure I have spike lag there and here but I can play every map except a couple (Al Basra, Mao Valley, Qwai River), everything else is fine.
psH
Banned
+217|6379|Sydney

R3v4n wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

1. First read this!!!
2. DOWNLOAD
Dont Read! Watch!
Dont watch! TALK!: Teamspeak IP: 80.190.246.226:2458
PW: zocken
R3v4n
+433|6482|Melbourne

Doms wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

1. First read this!!!
2. DOWNLOAD
Dont Read! Watch!
Dont watch! TALK!: Teamspeak IP: 80.190.246.226:2458
PW: zocken
omg lol
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6529|Cardiff

mtb0minime wrote:

I really really really wanna get into PR!!!.... but my computah is teh shite. I play BF2 with everything on low, no AA, at 800x600
same here welcome to the suck.  mind u it runs ok ish on mine.
bobby177
+129|6469|Texas.. getting out asap
PR actually performs better than BF2 for me.
NaytdawgUK
+7|6194|essex, UK
the one thing i dont get is when to and how to use feild dressings and what does it mean/what do i do when im "drunk" looking screen?
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6590|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

NaytdawgUK wrote:

the one thing i dont get is when to and how to use feild dressings and what does it mean/what do i do when im "drunk" looking screen?
they're like medkits you drop em on the ground. the drunk looking screen is you at low health and you're bleeding to death so you MUST use the bandages.
NaytdawgUK
+7|6194|essex, UK
ah.. i see, do i have to use the dressing, then get a medic's med pack?
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6590|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
no, you can use either.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard