Poll

Which is considered noobier?

Cs:1.639%39% - 31
CS: Source60%60% - 48
Total: 79
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6286
This dumbass chick said her cousin said that source is way more pro than 1.6. And that she has to wait to play 1.6 because she has to get a better graphics card...

I KNOW that 1.6 is considered better but still curious on people's thoughts....

BF2>1.6>Source

Stupid girls trying out gaming.
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

a>b>c
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

Source is the noob of them all.
Mordoc_the_Gorilla
Banned
i just said 1.6 bc ive never played it
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6632
Where is the 'all of the above' option.
cablecopulate
+449|6730|Massachusetts.
Someone move this into the "Other Games" section so I don't ever have to see it again.
Dragonclaw
+186|6297|Florida
CSS is the greatest game ever. To hack in. The nerdy whining voices make it worth it.
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
CSS is better than 1.6, i know this without ever playing 1.6
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6401|Espoo, Finland

jord wrote:

QFT
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6646|Australia
I have never played either of the two because I know how bad people hack in it and I'm more than happy with the quality of the gaming in BF2
Longbow
+163|6639|Odessa, Ukraine
Null vote . I don't play both
SH4D0W_S0UL
+1|6593
I prefer 1.6, don't know why, CSS is good sometimes, but I could die laughing while playing 1.6
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6406|Finland

burst to legs in source -> headshot.  that's how great hit boxes source has.
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6406|Finland

=TBG=Zoton wrote:

I have never played either of the two because I know how bad people hack in it and I'm more than happy with the quality of the gaming in BF2
and why you think no one hacks in bf2? I have seen so many hackers in both cs and bf2.
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Entertayner
+826|6563

Neither, idiot.

[69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

That's because with the AK you have to spray at legs, it's nothing to do with the hitboxes.  One shot to the head will kill, a spray to the legs will get chest shots because of recoil.  Know what you're talking about before you say things.

Last edited by Entertayner (2007-05-29 09:26:33)

GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6406|Finland

Entertayner wrote:

Neither, idiot.

That's because with the AK you have to spray at legs, it's nothing to do with the hitboxes.  One shot to the head will kill, a spray to the legs will get chest shots because of recoil.  Know what you're talking about before you say things.
wtf I have played that game since it came and I definately know what I'm talking about. and I shot a burst with pistol not ak. I know what recoil is dude. I have played hl games in leagues too. so plz don't say I don't know what recoil is.
Entertayner
+826|6563

Entertayner wrote:

Neither, idiot.

wtf I have played that game since it came and I definately know what I'm talking about. and I shot a burst with pistol not ak. I know what recoil is dude. I have played hl games in leagues too. so plz don't say I don't know what recoil is.
1. HL games does not = CS:S

2. You can't burst with pistol...
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
The Glock has burst-fire.

I was an avid 1.6'er, but solely for graphics I moved onto Source.
maef
+67|6675|Tulln, Austria
I don't even know what the difference is tbh.

Never played either.
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6406|Finland

Entertayner wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

Neither, idiot.

1. HL games does not = CS:S

2. You can't burst with pistol...
dod, dod:s, cs, css they all use the same engines as hl and hl2.

Glock has burst fire mode too. go watch if you don't believe me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw5vAcDI6yM
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6440

Both!
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6822|Denver colorado
I agree with both. I play those games but they still are really bad... DOD:S on the other hand...
bobby177
+129|6466|Texas.. getting out asap
Source is so bad.... 1.6 is worlds better
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6466|Belgium

B-Scimitar wrote:

jord wrote:

QFT
QFTx2
Presence
+2|6310
Anybody who started on CS, will tell you that its better than source, and anybody who started on source will tell you its better than 1.6, all a matter of opinion, and i like css better.  However, they are much much better than bf2 in terms of competitive play.  You don't have nerds tweaking their files to give them every possible advantage over other players.  So, CSS>1.6>BF2

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard