sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6606
post your best round as an aviator.

the reason i post this is before i had my best ever 15 kills -0 deaths in a J10 on dalian. i know it is pathetic, but i've only just started flying (with any kind of committment) so i think it is was quite good.

anyway, feel free to flame my BR (lol!) but remember to post your own!

Last edited by sidneysmut (2007-05-29 02:42:26)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6304|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Lawl.

Eh....something like 1-15. No joke. I'm shit at airplanes.

And that one kill was no air-to-air kill, either. My BR as the actual pilot is something liek 1-9, when I actually got my first (and only) air-to-air kill.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6478|cuntshitlake

44-0

J-10 on Dragon Valley

And I am shit too.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
SteikeTa
+153|6762|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
76-0 if I remember correctly with the F35B on Wake

Last edited by SteikeTa (2007-05-28 14:43:14)

shadowkila
+26|6425|Canada
I went 90-0 on insomnia wake island server,
was quite exciting!
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6330|Newcastle UK
111-0, i bailed capped a flag and then got back into a jet and went 139-1 and the one being as inf capping a flag.
sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6606

OakLeaves wrote:

111-0, i bailed capped a flag and then got back into a jet and went 139-1 and the one being as inf capping a flag.
right now, i can only dream! :-)))
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6540|dunno
My main account 71 with f35. on my second account 60 with f35.
insanchef711
+6|6490|Indiana USA
Fuck you , all you jet raping whores who sit in a plane and rape everyone else.   i know i cant fly (except into the ground), but still skill in  a jet to me is air-to-air combat, if you can shoot down another plane, not an uncappable flag,  hell i could ram an uncap and get the kills the same way.  Raping requires a bit of skill since you have to pull up normally,  but this post is for all those who have been raped by plane whores who cant fight on the ground and have to rape to feel better about themselves.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

insanchef711 wrote:

Fuck you , all you jet raping whores who sit in a plane and rape everyone else.   i know i cant fly (except into the ground), but still skill in  a jet to me is air-to-air combat, if you can shoot down another plane, not an uncappable flag,  hell i could ram an uncap and get the kills the same way.  Raping requires a bit of skill since you have to pull up normally,  but this post is for all those who have been raped by plane whores who cant fight on the ground and have to rape to feel better about themselves.
Okay.
SteikeTa

insanchef711 wrote:

No raping involved in my streak buddy. VERY long round on Wake. J10 in the air almost at all times. Except for when I shot them down. If you think that shooting cars, bombing tanks and such is raping, then you are correct. Then it was raping. Now stfu!
NaytdawgUK
+7|6213|essex, UK
i suck ballz at flying, i can fly around fine, but killing things, nah, not so good, rammign though... thats a differnt sport
sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6606

cowami wrote:

insanchef711 wrote:

Okay.
t0mhank5
+319|6727|Surge

insanchef711 wrote:

My best was probably going 96-0 in the F15 on Cleansweep on 1.12, but that doesnt really count. Ive had much more fun rounds, like the one i went 35-0 with a stolen J10 on dalian, though we still lost
I love those rounds in the bomber on Oman too, getting 40 or 50 kills. Its so hard to get in the air with all the L337 F35 baserapers though. I had a good round awhile ago, 56-1 i think.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6645|Washington, DC

insanchef711 wrote:

Except for the J-10, getting scores as seen here takes major skill, baseraping or not.

My best is 52-0 with the F-35 on Wake. I was lucky enough to be the first guy in, so I quickly took out the two J10s before they could take off and then supressed them the whole round till we took Airfield. Then I just bombed/gunned the hell out of everyone I could see.
Ryan
+1,230|6858|Alberta, Canada

Lies! You all are a bunch of lies!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6645|Washington, DC

Ryan wrote:

Lies! You all are a bunch of lies!
/points to kill streak

/wishes he saved the screenie

edit: /has the screenie

https://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9899/screen016hu6.th.png

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-05-28 15:21:35)

wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6475|UK
34-0 F35 Oman

Last edited by wah1188 (2007-05-28 15:33:23)

ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6654

OakLeaves wrote:

Too bad your streak is only 65.
SteikeTa

thareaper254 wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

Too bad your streak is only 65.
So you don't think he did it in another account?
HansMeiser
+7|6658
20?/100/0. that score looked so cool that i stopped playin there . and havin a kill streak of 100 is fine for me
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6546|Donnacona, Quebec

OakLeaves wrote:

Lol, your BR is 153...

Edit : I went 53-0 in an f35 in dragon once.

Last edited by FredFLQ (2007-05-28 17:59:10)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6735|California

120-0 Wake.

First to spawn, first to F35, first to bail over airfield, first to J10. Good times
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Didn't OakLeaves get reset? (Hence his lack of corresponding BRs)
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6735|California

cowami wrote:

Didn't OakLeaves get reset? (Hence his lack of corresponding BRs)
Bingo. That, or other various account aliases

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard