floodgate
+2|6188
everyone seems to say it's padding.

but is their anyone that has realy realy never been on one?
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6527|London (At Heart)

I think my stats betray me.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6649|Washington DC

I've never been on one ... not even accidentally.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand
Nor have I , hence my failiure in having expert pistol.
I know fucking karate
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6289|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I, sadly, have been on one. Nothing happened, though, the other side was using normal guns and I quit. I have no KP best round, as such.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Yeah i've been on em.

Pretty fun and a nice change. Couldn't play them day after day, but a few rounds every 50 rounds is fun.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6649
i have on my second account (Total_Dipshit) to boost its SPM. thats originally why i joined it, but later on i actually found it more fun then regular karkand. i mean, there are no noob tubes, grenades, and everyone *gasps* works as a TEAM.

i mean there is something about hiding behind the supply boxes next to somebody who gives you medic when you need it, gives you ammo when you need it, and its all very organized.

i suggest if youve never been on one and are scared of getting your stazorz wiped, then make a second account. its more fun then youd think.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6228|Scotland!
nope, never played on one.
Microwave
_
+515|6655|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
My story ended up in me ending up in one, purely accidentally....!

Me and a friend on teamspeak were happily playing then suddenly the admin spammed in caps

NO GUNS, KNIFE AND PISTOL ONLY   - or words to that effect, all spelt wrong if I remember rightly!

I admit, I knifed about 4 guys, then we both whipped out the MG36 and mowed through them!

The admin the proceeded to spam PLZZZZ NO GUNS for about 2minutes before kicking us.

T'was fun!

The end.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California
I been on them BF2 and BF2142
NaytdawgUK
+7|6198|essex, UK
i made ap ost on the same subject, from what ive learnt is, K/P servers are illigal to EA rules

when i first found bf2 i went on one, and it was really good, team work, skill kills, rvive and move on, now its a group of 5 huddled behind 2 supply crates with 2 medics with the paddles out

i think yeah it is to pad now-a-days
ReDevilJR
+106|6351
I do to screw around with them, not actually pad, just run them over
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6405|Earth
I'm too terrible with knife or pistols to ever try one.
Signature
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Although I must admit, that one time I actually genuinely tried to play was fun. Someone tried to cap Suburbs, and me an a teammate killed him right as he neutralized. We went there to cap it back, and my teammate beat me there. What do I do? I knife him, get the full +2 for capping the base, then revive him. And there was no retaliatory TK or anything too!
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6285|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Yes. In my early days, like the day after I bought BF2, I didn't know you could get banned for playing on them.

Then I met you guys and corrected my wrongs.
ive been on one and I ownd but my expert pistol and knife I earned off the server
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

iTrown|speshul|patton wrote:

ive been on one and I ownd but my expert pistol and knife I earned off the server
Good going, copying doctastrangelove's RPK.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6567|NYC / Hamburg

I used to go on P&K servers. Nowadays I just kidnap randomly with my friend
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6460
Yes, there fun once in a while.
Gen. Payne
+50|6706|USA
Never have and never will
sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6591
never.
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6787|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
I can 1000% say, never!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

I have never been in one and I will never ever visit one of those p.o.s servers.

As far as Im concerned, if you cant play the game for what it is, dont bother playing. Oh, and I <3 my stats
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6748|Mark it zero.
I'm the type of person that refuses to even play on an infantry only server. Having all the kits, weapons, and vehicles is the only way to play the game.
Dragonclaw
+186|6305|Florida

NaytdawgUK wrote:

i made ap ost on the same subject, from what ive learnt is, K/P servers are illigal to EA rules
As if anyone really gives 2 shits about EAs bullshit rules eh? Theyre fun once in a long while but it gets boring fast.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard