T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6393|My room
Wow...

This site is better.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6800|Grapevine, TX
Yeah just saw it for the first time. I could care less, but at least I dont have to look at 2142 ad anymore...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6537|England

T1g3r217 wrote:

This site is better.
QFT.
Even bf2stats.nl is better than it
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6168|Winland

My BF2 install is fooked, the commercial box is empty
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6712|OctoLand
Wow, slightly late on this one EA, and that site is awful anyway.

Last edited by justice (2007-05-24 14:03:13)

I know fucking karate
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

ive grown to hate that fucking 2142 ad, so annoying
fasty77killa
+2|6498|Omaha NE
little late in the game for this site anyway c- for effort the stats layout sucks ass
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6238|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Lame, cant even see your awards there.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6655|West Yorkshire, U.K
Haha idiots, they should work on a patch
USARANGER01
+35|6619|America
does EA care about Battlefield 2???

do you even have to ask???
omfg lol
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6737|Cambridge (UK)
Doesn't show awards/medals...
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6499|stalker.

Kurazoo wrote:

Haha idiots, they should work on a patch
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6666|UK
Care?  Looking at the site makes me think their trying to offend us
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6598|UK
I don't often say this but:

Fuck EA.
Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6249
Get real, they don't care honestly.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6610
There trying to get people to go to their site so people buy something. So they can suck more peoples money.
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6569|Newfoundland, Canada
LMAO.. They Still haven't fixed the problem on there where you can't view your name if it has certain characters in it. I try typing in -=]V[-i-n-i-o-n=- and it says "Zero results found"

Oh but I can type "-=" and get some results, then I have to search through 50 pages trying to find my name.

Here they are wasting their time on a site that is completely useless for the fact that certain players are not going to be able to search for their name without having a helluva time going through pages which could take up to an hour to find, while they should be working on the next patch to fix the huge amount of bugs & glitches that game holds. Great effort I suppose, but their attempt at a stats website doesn't come close to this one, or many others out there. Here I can search and find my name in a few seconds, whereas on there I'd be looking for probably close to an hour to find my name/stats. There might be a way of searching for your name if it has weird characters in it, but why couldn't they just make the site simple, like this one, where there's no bullshit involved and is just flat-out battlefield 2 statistics with a user-friendly interface.

There's enough stats' websites out there Electronic Arts, no need in attempting to create one when you know you won't come close to what other stats' websites give to the players.

/end rant
/drink coffee

https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6660|London, UK
wtf I can't find my name on it!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

The niche has already been well and truly filled. EA is like that nerdy kid who bought into all the schoolyard fads just as they were going out.

Sounds a lot like me actually.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6555|England
Wow.

EA sure know how to allocate resources effectively.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6498|Belgium

... a little late...

And I rather have the hours instead of the days played (easier for badge req) and they should also show medals and especially reqs
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6598|UK

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Wow.

EA sure know how to allocate resources effectively.
Quite. If they have enough spare resources to make a bf2 stats page... then they have enough resources to let sites query the 2142 feed.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6591|Mhz

Holy shit, it's actually worse than the 2142 stats page they hashed together, nigh on infinite funds and they still can't employ decent staff... Good thing Chuy does it for us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard