Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6345|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Meh... my kb/s has an insane spike. I'm going from 2, to 12, to 500.
David.P
Banned
+649|6333
wow loading for 5 hours already.
zeidmaan
+234|6474|Vienna

@Comben,
Assault on Mestia CTDs if you have your video settings set to low

Good to hear iGi is up. I was on that Russian server yesterday, not very friendly those Russians

But I played Al Basrah and it is undeniably a amazing map. Its been changed a lot. Village at the village flag is completely destructible, north VCP is a proper checkpoint, and industry flag left me speechless.

Long view distance is also cool. I went rifleman and stayed back and engaged from distance. I ended the round with 98:16 and total score of 1230.
psH
Banned
+217|6443|Sydney

No aussie servers...and i was so psyched about this!

Lets hear some vehicle feedback? whats it like with the destroyable landscapes now?
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6818|Denmark
woot new beta out.. nice
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6802|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann

zeidmaan wrote:

@Comben,
Assault on Mestia CTDs if you have your video settings set to low

Good to hear iGi is up. I was on that Russian server yesterday, not very friendly those Russians

But I played Al Basrah and it is undeniably a amazing map. Its been changed a lot. Village at the village flag is completely destructible, north VCP is a proper checkpoint, and industry flag left me speechless.

Long view distance is also cool. I went rifleman and stayed back and engaged from distance. I ended the round with 98:16 and total score of 1230.
Al Basrah is incredible, the civillian class is the greatest invention ever! We had a full scale riot going on at the vehicle checkpoint at one point, reminded me of me youth
Longbow
+163|6706|Odessa, Ukraine
G3A3 + scope > you
Kashmir
The J-10 is my J-10
+39|6753
holy shit 746 kb/s
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6717|Devil's Perch

zeidmaan wrote:

@Comben,
Guess I was a bit luckier then... I played a few hours before you on that server already and there were mainly familiar faces from the TB and IGI servers online... Plus fishw0rk, who could help on a lot of questions I had... being commander could actually be fun in 0.6!
Proud member of a dead community.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6282|Escea

Can you guys put up any screenshots or are you prohibited from doing so?

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-05-23 12:39:19)

zeidmaan
+234|6474|Vienna

Its an open beta available to anyone who wants to try it out. No registrations or passwords required. Just download and play. But if you dont want to do it than I guess you should wait few more days and Im sure youtube will be full of videos from the new maps

I dont want to post screen shoots because I have a crappy PC and play mostly on low settings so it wouldn't do justice to do maps.

Last edited by zeidmaan (2007-05-23 13:23:14)

[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6593|Cardiff
aye, some of the new maps look really, really nice. even on low tbh.  mestia and 7 gates for example (that 17k map is doing my nut in tho lol, especially with the new x2 tank zoom).
GR34
+215|6604|ALBERTA> CANADA
what torrents client do i need to get and which will give me the fastest downloads
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6627|NYC / Hamburg

utorrent is the best IMO, followed by azerus
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6699
I use Azureus, it looks cool and it downloads fast for me. DONT Get BitTorrent because it sucks balls, it takes forever to download using that, at least for me.
Brasso
+1,549|6690

I have Azureus too, never used uTorrent.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ryan
+1,230|6902|Alberta, Canada

WOOHOO thanks.
Oh shit, it's a torrent.
And of course, no matter how many seeders I have, it transfers at like 0.4kb/s

Woot, 150kb/s...

Last edited by Ryan (2007-05-23 17:13:34)

ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6699

Ryan wrote:

WOOHOO thanks.
Oh shit, it's a torrent.

Woot, 150kb/s...
lol, what torrent program do you use?

w00t, I'm downloading at 580.00 kb/s sweet.

Last edited by thareaper254 (2007-05-23 17:22:51)

Ryan

thareaper254 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

WOOHOO thanks.
Oh shit, it's a torrent.

Woot, 150kb/s...

uTorrent.

What are you using!? I want speeds like that!
Did you just download the client, and you're ready to go, or did you modify your connection and such?
Ryan

GR34 wrote:

omg 6 min left
What torrent are you using? Why is mine so slow?

Josh, what is your transfer rate?
GR34

Ryan wrote:

GR34 wrote:

omg 6 min left

max out at 350kb/s on Azureus but we are both on telus i think and the most you can gout with that isp is 400kb/s with there best net plan... thats why aim getting shaw.. I phoned telus about it and they said that 400 is max for southern Alberta which is so not true shaw is way faster I hope!
VicktorVauhn
+319|6451|Southern California

Ryan wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

WOOHOO thanks.
Oh shit, it's a torrent.

Woot, 150kb/s...

uTorrent.

What are you using!? I want speeds like that!
Did you just download the client, and you're ready to go, or did you modify your connection and such?
I use bittornado Which just has diff. settings like automatic, DSL/CABLE slow, DSL/CABLE fast, SEEDER, ect...

But I found playing with the settings could get the speed up quite a bit...
Ryan

GR34 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

GR34 wrote:

omg 6 min left

max out at 350kb/s on Azureus but we are both on telus i think and the most you can gout with that isp is 400kb/s with there best net plan... thats why aim getting shaw.. I phoned telus about it and they said that 400 is max for southern Alberta which is so not true shaw is way faster I hope!
Well I max out at 160kb/s

Do you have the regular high speed, high speed enhanced, or extreme?
GR34

Ryan wrote:

GR34 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Well I max out at 160kb/s

Do you have the regular high speed, high speed enhanced, or extreme?
Omg its done omg orgasm

I have the enhanced the extreme is the one that maxes out down load speeds at 400kb/s it so gay the guy aid that was testing with there server in Calgary so its really gay

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard