mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6255|Uk

surgeon_bond wrote:

sheesh, theres some hardcore nerds trying to spoil a bit of fun in here, can you not just act remotely stupider for a sec and enjoy

*retard smile* ahahahahah funnies
tis true, be immature for a second.....you know you want to.....no?....can we persuade you with sweets?
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6532

mtb0minime wrote:

This is retarded. I'd like to see you try and disprove gravity.
lol gravity isn't a fact, its a theory
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6527|Bournemouth, South England
Fish can fart without the aid of external lateral pressure, for example, someone squeezing it.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6509|Gogledd Cymru

mkxiii wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

sheesh, theres some hardcore nerds trying to spoil a bit of fun in here, can you not just act remotely stupider for a sec and enjoy

*retard smile* ahahahahah funnies
tis true, be immature for a second.....you know you want to.....no?....can we persuade you with sweets?
i couldnt believe how people were taking it, it was obviously just a bit of fun, but some people...

anyways since when has andoura been smarts

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6638|InGerLand

Smithereener wrote:

cowami wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

People can create matter.
People can create matter. It just requires joining other pieces of matter together.
That wouldn't be creating matter, that would be changing matter. Matter cannot be created nor destroyed; only changed. We, as normal people, certainly can't suddenly create a diamond in our hand. Welding a piece of metal to another isn't creating matter, it's just adding matter onto another.
one theory of matters existance is that matter is created by energy and held in place by a higg's field (what they are trying to prove with the new giant superconductor wherever that is), it goes along the lines of energiesed higg's particles create a field to which energy can 'stick' to and therefore form particles and atoms and so on and so forth.
If the higg's particles are found by scientists and then found to be manipulatable then it becomes possible to create matter out of energy, since energy does not in any way count as matter you have therefore created matter.
edit: heggs pointed out a mistake i made.

Last edited by sfarrar33 (2007-05-25 09:20:55)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6674

Someone025 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

This is retarded. I'd like to see you try and disprove gravity.
lol gravity isn't a fact, its a theory
True, but it's the most valid theory. You can't actually prove a theory into a law, but you can't disprove gravity.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6658|Montreal, Qc, Canada

-|TS|-owNzu7 wrote:

Andoura got owned by math.
You are freakin right on this one , im doing my rich math (436) and i just suck at it
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6478|behind my rifle
prove osama bin laden is a piece of shit
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6784|Dallas
Squirrels shit gold nuggets that are used as currency in Abu Dhabi.
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6778|Denmark

CommieChipmunk wrote:

De_Jappe wrote:

Pi is exactly 3
correct, when you round, pi ~ 3
pi = 3, if you convert the float value to a integer value in programming... then 3,14... becomes 3
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

11sog_raider wrote:

prove osama bin laden is a piece of shit
This was an easy one, because YES ousamma ben laden IS a piece of shit ... why? terrorist it not what our world is looking for and theirs no place for someone like him on this planet ! so yes he his rly a piece of shit
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6512|N. Ireland
This thread, is indeed, a complete copy of Death's thread. Ironically, an exact thread like this was opened, and it was then closed by a Moderator - and yet this one stays open.. work that out
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

leetkyle wrote:

This thread, is indeed, a complete copy of Death's thread. Ironically, an exact thread like this was opened, and it was then closed by a Moderator - and yet this one stays open.. work that out
And can you tell me why you wanna see this closed ?? Because I'm actually able to prove everything right ? Or because you want people to say : '' Zmong He is so K3wl !!! He says he want that thread close !'' Well congrats your e-penis is now a bit bigger looolll

/Evil laugh

Last edited by Andoura (2007-05-23 09:04:59)

heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6407|New York

sfarrar33 wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

cowami wrote:

People can create matter. It just requires joining other pieces of matter together.
That wouldn't be creating matter, that would be changing matter. Matter cannot be created nor destroyed; only changed. We, as normal people, certainly can't suddenly create a diamond in our hand. Welding a piece of metal to another isn't creating matter, it's just adding matter onto another.
one theory of matters existance is that matter is created by energy and held in place by a hegg's field (what they are trying to prove with the new giant superconductor wherever that is), it goes along the lines of energiesed hegg's particles create a field to which energy can 'stick' to and therefore form particles and atoms and so on and so forth.
If the hegg's particles are found by scientists and then found to be manipulatable then it becomes possible to create matter out of energy, since energy does not in any way count as matter you have therefore created matter.
Higgs field.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_field
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6482|cuntshitlake

Andoura wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

And can you tell me why you wanna see this closed ?? Because I'm actually able to prove everything right ? Or because you want people to say : '' Zmong He is so K3wl !!! He says he want that thread close !'' Well congrats your e-penis is now a bit bigger looolll

/Evil laugh
Well. I have nothing against this thread's existence, but:

a) This isn't working well. You have only answered to less than 10 claims. That isn't how a hard-work thread like this works. You must at least try to answer all of them.
b) I don't understand anything you post, because you cannot use proper grammar or spelling. PLEASE use the integrated Spell Check when you post

No offense, but this isn't going on really great.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Entertayner
+826|6590

Can't we all just punch Andoura?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6512|N. Ireland

Entertayner wrote:

Can't we all just punch Andoura?
/win

As for reasons for closing this:

- A thread was made with the exact same title even, and got closed by a Moderator;
- You've answered little to no threads;
- It's pointless. In the prove wrong thread, you learn new things. Here you don't.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6638|InGerLand
meh its an area of science way over my head either way, i have never seen the word written down only heard it and i must have missheard it oh well we learn something new everyday...
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6309|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Y'know what? I officially withdraw my help for this thread.

Why? Because people just cannot be pleased. I mean, honestly, who gives a shit whether the answer is correct or not? We're all in it for the shits and giggles.

Thank you, BF2s, for ruining people's fun.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

cowami wrote:

Y'know what? I officially withdraw my help for this thread.

Why? Because people just cannot be pleased. I mean, honestly, who gives a shit whether the answer is correct or not? We're all in it for the shits and giggles.

Thank you, BF2s, for ruining people's fun.
People are like this on this site, i love bf2s but damn sometimes people have no respect or they just like to screw up things and act like fucktards !

Last edited by Andoura (2007-05-29 21:42:26)

WinterWayfarer
Combat Medic
+21|6271|Spacetime

Andoura wrote:

Just say something, I'll prove it right. Give it a try!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay i just have to make some stuff clear:

[*]  As some of you are freakin out because i dont answer to everyone... and because theirs only 27 387     
      users and i am not 24/7 on this forum my good friend 0seb--morin0 will help me out to prove
      you right!

And plz the most important DO NOT TAKE THIS TO SERIOUSLY !
You spelled "TO" wrong.
WinterWayfarer
Combat Medic
+21|6271|Spacetime

CommieChipmunk wrote:

De_Jappe wrote:

Pi is exactly 3
correct, when you round, pi ~ 3
Lolzers.
trippy982
+34|6417
This thread is gay.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

trippy982 wrote:

This thread is gay.
Well if you think its gay, its your opinon and your way to see things, so yes for YOU this thread is gay
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

WinterWayfarer wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Just say something, I'll prove it right. Give it a try!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay i just have to make some stuff clear:

[*]  As some of you are freakin out because i dont answer to everyone... and because theirs only 27 387     
      users and i am not 24/7 on this forum my good friend 0seb--morin0 will help me out to prove
      you right!

And plz the most important DO NOT TAKE THIS TO SERIOUSLY !
You spelled "TO" wrong.
If this is your statement, then yes your right i spelled TO worng

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard