Scratch[USA]
+105|6699

CoconutBlitz wrote:

I had some really good squads going earlier today I think we won most of the games on our team and best squad score in all of them, great job guys look forward to tomorrow night.

And crank your mic volume everyone up I just heard mumbling mostly 

VOIP rules!

darknessdestroyer122 welcome to the US Server we are the best group of people around, that I know of.
Had fun Thursday night, see ya Friday
I hate my mic,  I need to get that straighten out.
too_money2007
+145|6460|Keller, Tx
IO is for noobs. I'll come back if there are helo maps.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6792|Your moms bedroom

too_money2007 wrote:

a prime example of why i hate vehicle maps, to many vehicle whores, not enough teamwork
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6801|Washington DC

too_money2007 wrote:

The maps last night weren't IO ... they were 16-player maps, and they had choppas.
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6591|somewhere other then here

OrangeHound wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

The maps last night weren't IO ... they were 16-player maps, and they had choppas.
16 player map size and helis = hella fun
Timantha
Not useless, just use-impaired
+11|6711|Toledo, OH

voodoosniper7 wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

16 player map size and helis = hella fun
hella fun + TOW = why does the choppa keep getting hit?

It was unreal.  I'll be skittish around those things now.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6627|Foothills of S. Carolina

Im not sure who was on the TOW on the first round of Dalian, but they had some mean skills. We never could get close to that flag what with all the AT guys and that TOW in use......
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6792|Your moms bedroom

Canin wrote:

Im not sure who was on the TOW on the first round of Dalian, but they had some mean skills. We never could get close to that flag what with all the AT guys and that TOW in use......
hmm i cant remember either he said it was luck though
too_money2007
+145|6460|Keller, Tx

OrangeHound wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Whoever the admin was, skipped Dalian. All inf maps. Totally lame. Just an easy way for the tank whores to dominate the maps. *Yawn*. Eh, I left before Dalian came back up, so whateva.

Last edited by too_money2007 (2007-07-27 10:03:59)

Canin

There were two rounds of Dalian while I was on, nothing was skipped as far as I know
too_money2007
+145|6460|Keller, Tx

Canin wrote:

There were two rounds of Dalian while I was on, nothing was skipped as far as I know
Not sure if we played at the same time. It went from that really foggy PLA map, to Dalian (which was skipped), straight to Mushtaar. I played one round of Mushtaar, took the Gold, and left afterwards. I'm too big of a heli junkie to stay on ground pounding maps/servers. So, I went to some other server, went like 70+:6 and promptly got team switched at the end of the round (got the loss) and then got kicked at the next round. yay for noobs!!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6441|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I would like to add, that in my 10 minutes of lag-filled infantry only action (without the infantry only), I passed the 200 hour mark and earned my combat infantry medal

Yay for me.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Canin

I was there with you for one round of mashtuur, we then played a few rounds of Oman, two quick rounds of shonghu, and right back to Dalian
too_money2007
+145|6460|Keller, Tx
Meh, all is well. I got my helo fix for the night. Rocketed the same idiot in a j10 that wouldn't stop flying right at me and basically held their entire team at bay.

BTW, off topic, but how do you get those custom titles under your usernames?
Canin

Sure, follow this link and request it : http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=643
OrangeHound

too_money2007 wrote:

Meh, all is well. I got my helo fix for the night. Rocketed the same idiot in a j10 that wouldn't stop flying right at me and basically held their entire team at bay.

BTW, off topic, but how do you get those custom titles under your usernames?
You've been on here forever, and you still don't know this? 

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=643
Canin

Beat ya to it, OH, by a few moments apparently
VicktorVauhn
+319|6544|Southern California

san4 wrote:

I only played one or two games last night, but I loved the 16-player size maps w/vehicles. Very little trudging around on foot, and lots of action.

At one point I got shot out of the cockpit of the Cobra by the mobile AA. While dead I watched the heli, with my drunk gunner in it, spin away and eventually crash. That was not a pretty sight.
I thought the maps were good too. The only time I find my self wishing for IO is when its a 64 player map with 8 people and everyone in a tank.

With the 16 size maps there is hardly any armor, but still transport. The occasional tank isn't to hard to deal with and the rounds on Mash where we kept having to bring the tank up to make the last push on the flag near backyard was awesome.

I thought it was perfect
OrangeHound

Canin wrote:

lag
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6441|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

OrangeHound wrote:

Canin wrote:

lag
Excuses excuses.

At least he isn't abusing his mod powers, cause he coulda deleted your post, then put his in "first"

Yes I know your secrets
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6480

I didn't show up on the server last night I am more of a SF junkie lately. I will be up for almost any SF map if we ran them.

Anybody care to do an SF rotation maybe next week?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6375|Escea

Stick it on AF and I'll be there in no time .
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6480

AF? What the hell is AF? I seem to remember playing on some kind of map with roads and lots of tanks...But after I bought SF that memory seemed to just....Phase away
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6518|California
hax
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6480

I/O GhosT Town is like teh hax

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard