gene_pool
Banned
+519|6592|Gold coast, Aus.
lol@114 kills, i lol'd
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6320|Iowa...
heh,that was me stealing the Havok.me and my gunner(i don't know if he was from bf2s or not) both broke 100 that round.
i took you out quite a bit on Mashtur,san.then we got you stuck on the roof and that was the end of it lol.

Last edited by aj0404 (2007-05-19 23:38:10)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

aj0404 wrote:

heh,that was me stealing the Havok.me and my gunner(i don't know if he was from bf2s or not) both broke 100 that round.
i took you out quite a bit on Mashtur,san.then we got you stuck on the roof and that was the end of it lol.
Man...do you know how many times me and Davidputty crashed the damned AH-1Z?

I'm telling you, that fuckin' crane had it out for us.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
fullspeed420
+1|6514

aj0404 wrote:

good times stealing the havok and peppering infantry....
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6620|Washington DC

san4 wrote:

EXCITING BF2S US SERVER ACTION!!!

Some friendly wookies helped us get a game going. Unfortunately they were all glitching!

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8266 … 010vo8.png

Eventually, temporary server admin Cowami figured out how to use his borrowed banstick and used it to rid us of the evil wookies.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6078/screen013ar7.png

By then, we had reached a critical mass of players and we had a real game. Woot!

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/7329 … opybz4.png

(I'm posting this as proof in case anyone is skeptical that a game actually happened on the bf2s us server. )
Those players weren't from the WOoKie clan ... it was some others masquerading as being from the WOoKie clan.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

OrangeHound wrote:

san4 wrote:

EXCITING BF2S US SERVER ACTION!!!

Some friendly wookies helped us get a game going. Unfortunately they were all glitching!

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8266 … 010vo8.png

Eventually, temporary server admin Cowami figured out how to use his borrowed banstick and used it to rid us of the evil wookies.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6078/screen013ar7.png

By then, we had reached a critical mass of players and we had a real game. Woot!

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/7329 … opybz4.png

(I'm posting this as proof in case anyone is skeptical that a game actually happened on the bf2s us server. )
Those players weren't from the WOoKie clan ... it was some others masquerading as being from the WOoKie clan.
Yeah, I thought so. It's all good. I banz0rized their asses, once I figured out prefixes didn't matter in !b messages.
san4
The Mas
+311|6659|NYC, a place to live

cowami wrote:

Sorry, I was a bit late on the reaction. All you see is "cowami[SRAW-Anti-tank]san4". Maybe if you're lucky, there'll be wreckage somewhere!
Good enough to go into my sig.

Yeah, I barely remember Mashtuur because my ass was constantly being filled with AT rockets and other types of ammo. We lost even when I got onto the roof of the mosque.

Tbh I think the "wookies" were exactly what we needed! There were like 8 of them (which took Cowami about 10 minutes to ban one by one) and that jacked up our server population to about 20. Once you get to 20, random people will always join and the server will stay alive for hours. I had a feeling that the "wookies" might not be real Wookies, but I'd like to say thank you to those assholes anyway, whoever they were.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

san4 wrote:

cowami wrote:

Sorry, I was a bit late on the reaction. All you see is "cowami[SRAW-Anti-tank]san4". Maybe if you're lucky, there'll be wreckage somewhere!
Good enough to go into my sig.

Yeah, I barely remember Mashtuur because my ass was constantly being filled with AT rockets and other types of ammo. We lost even when I got onto the roof of the mosque.

Tbh I think the "wookies" were exactly what we needed! There were like 8 of them (which took Cowami about 10 minutes to ban one by one) and that jacked up our server population to about 20. Once you get to 20, random people will always join and the server will stay alive for hours. I had a feeling that the "wookies" might not be real Wookies, but I'd like to say thank you to those assholes anyway, whoever they were.
Yeah, we trapped you on the roof pretty good, didn't we?

TEAMSWITCHING FTW!
chittydog
less busy
+586|6806|Kubra, Damn it!

I got on during Sharqi. It was nice to see the server on something besides Ghost Town or (yuk) Karkand.
san4
The Mas
+311|6659|NYC, a place to live

san4 wrote:

I had a feeling that the "wookies" might not be real Wookies, but I'd like to say thank you to those assholes anyway, whoever they were.

Anonymous Karma Giver wrote:

Today 11:34:43      +1      The BF2s US Server      You're welcome. Nah just kidding. Or am I?
Who were those masked wookies? They rode into town, glitched, then rode off into the sunset.

Cowami, you have to organize another one of those. My stats were pummeled, but it was worth it.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

san4 wrote:

san4 wrote:

I had a feeling that the "wookies" might not be real Wookies, but I'd like to say thank you to those assholes anyway, whoever they were.

Anonymous Karma Giver wrote:

Today 11:34:43      +1      The BF2s US Server      You're welcome. Nah just kidding. Or am I?
Who were those masked wookies? They rode into town, glitched, then rode off into the sunset.

Cowami, you have to organize another one of those. My stats were pummeled, but it was worth it.
Say, next Friday and Saturday? Maybe we can actually FILL the server too. Who knows, maybe I can have permanent admin rights...

/practices Khrushchev's fist shaking

And yeah, my stats got murdered too. I also got Eryxed and SRAWed by assorted people.

/cry at the schooling I received
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
exams FTL

Saturday Night Gaming was going pretty well before, you should revive that. What maps did you guys like the best? Sharqi?
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6256|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Mofos, I left as soon as the action started.
Damnizzle.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6320|Iowa...

fullspeed420 wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

good times stealing the havok and peppering infantry....
yeah nice gunning.you must have caught me at just the right time because i usually fly like crap.we were doin great and then...i got run over by the Havok and we lost.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6674

cowami wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

Man...do you know how many times me and Davidputty crashed the damned AH-1Z?

I'm telling you, that fuckin' crane had it out for us.
I don't even want to think about it...I freakin' suck at flying choppers, lol.

Still very fun times though, I'll definitely be there more often!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

exams FTL

Saturday Night Gaming was going pretty well before, you should revive that. What maps did you guys like the best? Sharqi?
Well...it depends. I'll give an overview, let you decide.

Dalian Plant: 6 people, it was me, a friend, Undetected_Killer, and Scardaddy vs. san4, |TOP|Dauntless, and someone else (MattyBoy, I believe). That bastard san4 stole one of our J-10s and proceeded to rape the shit out of us with it. China loses when one of the Americans leaves. Map is changed to Songhua.

Songhua Stalemate[/u: Me, Undetected, my friend vs. san4 and two clannies. We lose in 6 minutes. Blackhawks can be pretty effective against relative nubs.

[u]Mashtuur City: We wait for a round to start. Undetected proceeds to kill me many times. Me and san4 jack the Blackhawk, and get harassed by a guy with a SAW on the roof. I get shot out of the minigun position. San4 comes to pick me up when I respawn, boom, crashes the Blackhawk. We get in the flying cow, and eventually kill Undetected and someone else. A round finally starts and (after I teamswitch ) me, Undetected, and aforementioned friend trap san on the roof of the Mosque. /ownzorized

Road to Jalalabad: A couple of people show up. America wins by running around capping bases. I get my first SRAW kill of the night.

Strike at Karkand: This is where the fun starts. The server begins getting populated, and I see some "WOoKie"s show up. I see that they're all Privates, but I figure they made new accounts to mess around and not fuck with their mains. Naturally, the "WOoKies" are teamstacked against us. Well, I've never seen so much teamwork done, all to get some glitchers out of the square. Me and san4 load up a tank's barrel with 10 pieces of C4 and succeed in getting 2 of them (who are promptly revived). At one point, I see 3 Eryxes come out of the Square (which means insta-death for my tank). Eventually, I learn that !b commands DON'T need prefixes, and I ban all those bastards. The game is started, though!

Sharqi Peninsula: Fun. The US succeeds in dominating from the air by controlling both helicopters and STILL MANAGES TO LOSE THE ROUND. Long story short: The crane is an evil son of a bitch. Do not fly under or over, or anywhere near it. Lol at the guy who says "you pussies wouldn't last one second on the ground", followed by the response "i thought about touching the ground once. then i woke up". I resisted the urge to abuse my admin rights. America loses 19-0 (we had a lead of 119-19 before we lost the TV station). I kick my first person, for having an average ping upwards of 250. I also kill san4's Mi-28 with an SRAW.

Wake Island: This was boring. Everyone left. I tried to kill some people with the CIWS, but give up.

Well, that's the recap. I'm pretty sure it's in the right order. Karkand and Sharqi were my favorite rounds, I must admit.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6674

cowami wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

exams FTL

Well...it depends. I'll give an overview, let you decide.

Dalian Plant: 6 people, it was me, a friend, Undetected_Killer, and Scardaddy vs. san4, |TOP|Dauntless, and someone else (MattyBoy, I believe). That bastard san4 stole one of our J-10s and proceeded to rape the shit out of us with it. China loses when one of the Americans leaves. Map is changed to Songhua.

Songhua Stalemate[/u: Me, Undetected, my friend vs. san4 and two clannies. We lose in 6 minutes. Blackhawks can be pretty effective against relative nubs.

[u]Mashtuur City: We wait for a round to start. Undetected proceeds to kill me many times. Me and san4 jack the Blackhawk, and get harassed by a guy with a SAW on the roof. I get shot out of the minigun position. San4 comes to pick me up when I respawn, boom, crashes the Blackhawk. We get in the flying cow, and eventually kill Undetected and someone else. A round finally starts and (after I teamswitch ) me, Undetected, and aforementioned friend trap san on the roof of the Mosque. /ownzorized

Road to Jalalabad: A couple of people show up. America wins by running around capping bases. I get my first SRAW kill of the night.

Strike at Karkand: This is where the fun starts. The server begins getting populated, and I see some "WOoKie"s show up. I see that they're all Privates, but I figure they made new accounts to mess around and not fuck with their mains. Naturally, the "WOoKies" are teamstacked against us. Well, I've never seen so much teamwork done, all to get some glitchers out of the square. Me and san4 load up a tank's barrel with 10 pieces of C4 and succeed in getting 2 of them (who are promptly revived). At one point, I see 3 Eryxes come out of the Square (which means insta-death for my tank). Eventually, I learn that !b commands DON'T need prefixes, and I ban all those bastards. The game is started, though!

Sharqi Peninsula: Fun. The US succeeds in dominating from the air by controlling both helicopters and STILL MANAGES TO LOSE THE ROUND. Long story short: The crane is an evil son of a bitch. Do not fly under or over, or anywhere near it. Lol at the guy who says "you pussies wouldn't last one second on the ground", followed by the response "i thought about touching the ground once. then i woke up". I resisted the urge to abuse my admin rights. America loses 19-0 (we had a lead of 119-19 before we lost the TV station). I kick my first person, for having an average ping upwards of 250. I also kill san4's Mi-28 with an SRAW.

Wake Island: This was boring. Everyone left. I tried to kill some people with the CIWS, but give up.

Well, that's the recap. I'm pretty sure it's in the right order. Karkand and Sharqi were my favorite rounds, I must admit.
I stuck it out for the first wake game, even though it was over an hour long.  Maybe that's not the best map for the server at this time.
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6383|da ville, va
I would have joined and tried to but unfortunately my computer crashes when I load a map.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
In my experience carrier maps are bad, mostly because on a server like this we have some very experienced players joining, and all it takes is one excellent chopper/jet on PLA/MEC and USMC is pretty much screwed.

Soooooooo...

Karkand

Mashtuur

Sharqi

Songhua?

Zatar?

FuShe?

And lawl @ the evil crane
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Undetected going:
"man, we need downy"
"and chuy"
"and orangehound"
"and flaming maniac"
etc, etc, etc.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6674
You could probably add Jalalalalalalabad to that list too, I had a pretty good time on that map, though it only takes one dedicated tank whore like General_Rike to make things unfun for the 6-7 people on the other team.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6256|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

cowami wrote:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Undetected going:
"man, we need downy"
"and chuy"
"and orangehound"
"and flaming maniac"
etc, etc, etc.
Yep.

Don't forget to bring the landmine cookies next time.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Donald O' Brien wrote:

You could probably add Jalalalalalalabad to that list too, I had a pretty good time on that map, though it only takes one dedicated tank whore like General_Rike to make things unfun for the 6-7 people on the other team.
Well, I was debating whether to kick him or not because of his ping. But I figured 150 wasn't too high up anyway.

It's all good though, especially when I started the round jihading. I was traveling toward the lake, and out of nowhere comes this T-90. BOOM! JIHAD!
Donald O' Brien
+104|6674
Yeah, that was definitely a grand way to start the match, lol. 

I'll probably be playing tonight...anyone else in?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Nope, sorry. I've got to rank the presidents from Harry S. Truman to Ronald Reagan based on their domestic and foreign policies. Then I've got to build a model for architecture and complete my sketches for said model. Then I have to analyze the poetry of Langston Hughes. Sorry guys. Maybe one of the mods can bequeath you with admin powers.

On a side note, look at how good my recruiting was!
https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/72.36.222.172:16567.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard