bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland
Wow, it feels weird knowing that the only pretty much constant thing in my life since I was 5 has ended after almost 14 years. Still I cant wait to get my exams out the way and go about moving on in life.
When does everyone else finish?
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6352|uk

Just had my R.E exam today, and wrote 14 pages of A4 in 1 hour and 30 minutes. At least i will never have to worry about RE ever again.

I finish school on the 13th of June, then have to come in for 1 more day - 22nd June for my last exam. After that its a 10 week summer holiday before i come back for sixth form.
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6438|Germany
finished 2 weeks ago.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

last day in yr 12 today, go back for 3 weeks then its year 13 baby
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland
Yeah sixth form was a good laugh. Im not sure whether I'm happy or sad that it is over. Goin to uni in october, so I have a long time off now.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6565|Area 51
In about 1 school year and 6 weeks, and it over for me! Well atleast for school..then you will have to study something else I guess..
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6452|Cambridge, UK

Finished about 15years ago
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK
My last exam is on June first then i get 4 months off before the start of year 2.
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6645|Camoran's Paradise
Is no one here going to college?  I got through with high school last year but still have 6 years of college to go.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6596
I have one more day before taking 4 exams on Monday and Tuesday of next week.  Then I will be done high school and moving on to college.  I'm attending The College of New Jersey (TCNJ), not Rutgers.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6527|Milkystania, yurop
3 years ago......
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Finishing Sixth Form next week. Then exams in June. Then that's it. If I get good grades then it's a gap year for me and my parents wouldn't say shit, giving myself motivation to get good grades. That and the whole getting into a better university with better grades but the gap year is more important!
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6709|Charlie One Alpha
University is hardly any better...
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6463|Tyne & Wear, England
I finished school five years ago, my last exam was I.T, and I remember how much of a great feeling it was.  Alas I am still in the education system though, at University.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6540|The Lost Highway

LaidBackNinja wrote:

I like College a lot better than High School. But then again, I'm in community, not an actual University.

It's nice being able to go out for a smoke, without having to hide.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6709|Charlie One Alpha

mKmalfunction wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

I like College a lot better than High School. But then again, I'm in community, not an actual University.

It's nice being able to go out for a smoke, without having to hide.
Lol? I never had to hide in order to go out for a smoke..
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
DooM
+28|6307
finnished a year ago, just about finished 1st year I.T. but dunno if I will continue with it, its been long and boring, I can do it and have passed everything so far but im bored to tears in a lot of the subject areas.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6619|InGerLand
finish 6th form next year and well
6th form>compulsory education
but its still fairly naff some (but thankfully not all) teachers still treating you like your 12 and don't know what 2 + 2 is
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6575|London
haha i missed the last day

keep in touch man
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland

Aries_37 wrote:

haha i missed the last day

keep in touch man
yeah where the hell where you? I forgot you weren't in until I saw last post by you.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas

bennisboy wrote:

Wow, it feels weird knowing that the only pretty much constant thing in my life since I was 5 has ended after almost 14 years. Still I cant wait to get my exams out the way and go about moving on in life.
When does everyone else finish?
14 years?

Flunky.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6296|Bloomington Indiana
ive still got...wait...lemme count...at least 5-7 more years to go...
damnit..and im already a senior in college....
this PHD had better be worth it
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas

Schwarzelungen wrote:

It won't be.  I bet you still end up as a prostitute in some border town due to the market dropping out of your job and that nasty double mortgage you pulled on your house and car to pay old college bills.
Entertayner
+826|6571

A week!!!
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6296|Bloomington Indiana

Cougar wrote:

Schwarzelungen wrote:

It won't be.  I bet you still end up as a prostitute in some border town due to the market dropping out of your job and that nasty double mortgage you pulled on your house and car to pay old college bills.
haha, yeah

but its that or actually teach high school until i drown in whiskey.  i think id have more fun with a PHD in ed. psych.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard