SealXo
+309|6542
So yesterday im watching the hockey game, and what do i see but a new KFC commercial a few times.

So basically this is it- The white guys eating a weird burger, then what do you see?

the black guy eating out of his bowl of fried chicken gloation on about how good the colonel is!

Now i find it funny that 13?% of america is african american but coincidently the black guy is eating the chicken

just something ive been thinking about

COLONELS RACIST!?
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6766|San Antonio, Texas
More like stereotyping, but I haven't met a black person that didn't like fried chicken and watermelons...
geNius
..!.,
+144|6448|SoCal
Stereotypes all have reasons for existence.  I'm sure a lot of people noticed the commercial, and they all thought the same thing.  I don't see any harm in stereotypes of any group.

Everyone should have a sense of humor.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6453|Chicago, IL
Stereotypes usually have some truth behind them....

I haven't met a white man who could jump, A black man who can play hockey, an asian who can play football(thats American football for you foreigners), or a black guy who didn't like KFC.

I'm not saying that to be racist (I hate based on intelligence, not color), I'm just saying what I have obsevred.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6576|Portland, OR, USA

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

More like stereotyping, but I haven't met a black person that didn't like fried chicken and watermelons...
I'm white, I like chicken an watermelon. EDIT: Liked chicken... I'm a vegetarian now...

S.Lythberg wrote:

Stereotypes usually have some truth behind them....

I haven't met a white man who could jump, A black man who can play hockey, an asian who can play football(thats American football for you foreigners), or a black guy who didn't like KFC.

I'm not saying that to be racist (I hate based on intelligence, not color), I'm just saying what I have obsevred.
I'm white, I could dunk a mini ball in 8th grade when I was like 5'9''... An asian kid plays on my football team..

Last edited by CommieChipmunk (2007-05-12 19:52:15)

Reciprocity
+721|6587|the dank(super) side of Oregon

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

I dont care what color you are, you're a fucking freak if you don't like fried chicken and watermelon.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6782|UK
Would it be racist if they didn't hire any black actors in the commercial? What does it matter?
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6459

Reciprocity wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

I dont care what color you are, you're a fucking freak if you don't like fried chicken and watermelon.
Fried chicken.....not that great.  I hate KFC.

Watermelon......eh, I could take it or leave it.  If it went extinct, I wouldn't care.

KiL
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6637|New Hampshire, USA

Reciprocity wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

QFT

/win
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6689|The Lou
The Colonel isn't racist, hes dead.

I went there like 2 days ago, it was really shitty, but they had a sign that said to ring the bell if the cashier smiles at you, and when i got done reading it, this fat black guys smiling at me and i was like, wtf....and rang bell.

Last edited by HURLEY (2007-05-12 21:43:55)

Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6782|UK

HURLEY wrote:

The Colonel isn't racist, hes dead.

I went there like 2 days ago, it was really shitty, but they had a sign that said to ring the bell if the cashier smiles at you, and when i got done reading it, this fat black guys smiling at me and i was like, wtf....and rang bell.
lmao had a drink tonight?
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

QFT

/win
I don't like watermelons.   It just like you get a cup of water, throw a handful of seeds in and try to drink the water without swallowing a seed...

And I do not care too much about fried chicken either, grilled chicken is good, but beef is where it's at!

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2007-05-12 21:48:26)

HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6689|The Lou

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

QFT

/win
I don't like watermelons.   It just like you get a cup of water, throw a handful of seeds in and try to drink the water without swallowing a seed...
he's right. +1.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6679|Colorado
Every self respecting person should know that KFC is shit, Popeye's is the only true chicken shack, get spicy!
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6350|New York
The Colonel's secret recipe is ground up Newports and Malt Liquor, they cannot resist.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6394|New York
I have yet to see a KFC commercial without a black dude in it. Pretty fucked up if you ask me.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6713|67.222.138.85

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

I love chicken and watermelons, and I'm about as far from the "black" stereotype as you can get. (White nerd who hangs out with Asian people)

It's a choice of one person. When people start taking like this seriously, and saying it isn't politically correct, that is the day Western civilization will fall.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6356|Iowa...
well i'm white and like chicken and watermelon and i can jump pretty well.maybe i'm just weird.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6658

SealXo wrote:

So yesterday im watching the hockey game, and what do i see but a new KFC commercial a few times.

So basically this is it- The white guys eating a weird burger, then what do you see?

the black guy eating out of his bowl of fried chicken gloation on about how good the colonel is!

Now i find it funny that 13?% of america is african american but coincidently the black guy is eating the chicken

just something ive been thinking about

COLONELS RACIST!?
some of you people just kill me. jesus christ.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

I love chicken and watermelons, and I'm about as far from the "black" stereotype as you can get. (White nerd who hangs out with Asian people)
The stereotype is that all black people like fried chicken and watermelons, not all people who like fried chicken and watermelons are black...
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6242|Uk
i just wanted to say, my opinion is that political incorrectness can go fuck itself up the ass.  its the biggest load of shit I've ever heard of.  its stuff like, we shouldn't talk about Christmas or easter or any other religious holiday unless we 'offend' other religions.

how can that offend anyone??

guy #1: yo, it's like christmas in two weeks...yeh..gonna get loads of shit

guy #2: woah, hang on, i dont celebrate christmas, and i find it like..offensive..that you do, please don't say the 'C word' near me dude.

guy #1: oh shit mate, i better not talk about easter either if i shouldnt talk about christmas.

guy #2: please no!!

guy #1: oh ok, sorry, what about lent? or good friday, or any other christian/(enter religion here) holiday

*guy #2 explodes in offensiveness

guy #1: shit.

Im sorry for ranting, its just this shit pisses me off, feel free to flame/delete post as it has the most tenuous link to the thread of all time.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6234|Scotland!

mkxiii wrote:

i just wanted to say, my opinion is that political incorrectness can go fuck itself up the ass.  its the biggest load of shit I've ever heard of.  its stuff like, we shouldn't talk about Christmas or easter or any other religious holiday unless we 'offend' other religions.

how can that offend anyone??

guy #1: yo, it's like christmas in two weeks...yeh..gonna get loads of shit

guy #2: woah, hang on, i dont celebrate christmas, and i find it like..offensive..that you do, please don't say the 'C word' near me dude.

guy #1: oh shit mate, i better not talk about easter either if i shouldnt talk about christmas.

guy #2: please no!!

guy #1: oh ok, sorry, what about lent? or good friday, or any other christian/(enter religion here) holiday

*guy #2 explodes in offensiveness

guy #1: shit.

Im sorry for ranting, its just this shit pisses me off, feel free to flame/delete post as it has the most tenuous link to the thread of all time.
Happy non denominational holidays to you too.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6242|Uk

Jameseyy wrote:

Happy non denominational holidays to you too.
lol, cheers
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6499|N. Ireland
They include a black guy in the commercial, you think they are racist.
They don't inclue a black guy in the commercial, you think they are racist.

Let it go.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6671|NT, like Mick Dundee

aj0404 wrote:

well i'm white and like chicken and watermelon and i can jump pretty well.maybe i'm just weird.
You ain't white, you a pale black boy!
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard