Entertayner
+826|6575

Actually, I think I registered to complain about people playing Karkand all the time.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6721|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
I followed the links from the totalbf2 UBAR section way back in the day.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6574|Portland, OR, USA
A friend told me about it so I could look at stats...
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6340|Oregon

CommieChipmunk wrote:

A friend told me about it so I could look at stats...
... and find out if he was on a server
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6426|California, US
My friend was at my house and just outta nowhere he brought up this site
and ive been using it ever since
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6468|Tyne & Wear, England
Shit I spelled 'across' wrong, can a mod put the title right please??.  I am so embarrassed.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6721
Was on TotalBF2 forums before, saw people with BF2s sigs, then looked here for stats. Later I found out how much of dickheads are over at TotalBF2, I joined the forums
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6643|Montreal, Qc, Canada

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Well the title says it all.

If I remember correctly, when I got BF2 I was searching the interwebs for BF2 stats and came across this site.  I was using it solely for stats initially then I started browsing the forums and finally decided to register, to this great community.

Lets hear your stories.
Same here!
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6814|Marathon, Florida Keys
someone ingame told everyone in the server
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6677|Colorado
An old friend that I turned on to 1942 told me about it, I wouldn't even play the beta because I thought it would be shit lol. He actually ended up buying me the game so he could play with someone lol.
I was pleasantly surprised with the game needless to say.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6669|NT, like Mick Dundee

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Flecco how was your vacation??
Yeah, screw abandoning the intarnats. Just leave WoW, BF2 and the xbox alone for a while.

CSS = stress relief. I r keeps.

Still getting a hell of alot more done though. Haha.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6669|NT, like Mick Dundee

TrollmeaT wrote:

An old friend that I turned on to 1942 told me about it, I wouldn't even play the beta because I thought it would be shit lol. He actually ended up buying me the game so he could play with someone lol.
Talking about BF2s, not BF2.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6516|Gold Coast
Fenris was lookin at my stats, and I asked how he knew, and gave me a link.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6780|UK

Flecco wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

Talking about BF2s, not BF2.
lol
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6626|Gold coast, Aus.
I was playing a round when I was noob, and big people with big ranks were talking about "So 'n' so amount of points left to rank up" and I asked them How they know because I only get a white bar, they said "google BF2 stats and look for bf2s"
AudioAtomica
+53|6254
Bigmack linked me to a thread once upon a time.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6779|Noizyland

Played BF2 at an iCafe. Couldn't play it much but still liked to surf sites and look at my stats when I could. My favourite statistic-haunt was on a site which died, so I did a random website entry, (meant to be "Bf2stats.com", I thought it would be an obvious name for a BF2 statistics website,) didn't type hard enough so missed out the letters "tats". Hit enter before I had a chance to notice the error and this site loaded up before I managed to changed it.
Looked at the stats to get my limited BF2 fix, wanted more so signed up to the forums and made my first post/thread.

The rest, as they say, is history.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6524|Adelaide, South Australia

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

My dad found UBAR when he was looking for info about the basic kit badges.
Same story, with Uncle swapped for Dad.
DK_Vision
Self-loathing narcissist.
+41|6374|QUT, GP.
How did I come across BF2S... That's a little personal, but alright.

I was going hard out with my right hand, alt tabbing between different pictures, when all of a sudden I accidentally pressed tab too many times and opened up my browser with BF2s open, the shock was so great that I came across BF2s. Luckily it was easy enough to clean up. You sure do ask strange questions.

Last edited by DK_Vision (2007-05-13 01:10:33)

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6654|Keyboard
Google
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6468|Tyne & Wear, England

DK_Vision wrote:

How did I come across BF2S... That's a little personal, but alright.

I was going hard out with my right hand, alt tabbing between different pictures, when all of a sudden I accidentally pressed tab too many times and opened up my browser with BF2s open, the shock was so great that I came across BF2s. Luckily it was easy enough to clean up. You sure do ask strange questions.
Lol, and you sure do have a strange mind.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6842|A Small Isle in the Tropics

ATC wrote:

lol yea when i first registered it was Aslan the Creator and then i shortened it to ATC. his was Alexander the Grape, now its ATG.
Interesting! I never knew that as I was wondering about some of the "older" forum folks.

signed up here, clicking on stats in Game-Monitor many many moons ago.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6632|UK
Topic title fix.

And I have no Idea how I found it... I think a clan member might have told me like ages ago.
avman633
+116|6369
Well I used to play Halo and there was a website called Halo Stats. Then I just searched BF2 stats and here I am.
Simon
basically
+838|6662|UK
googled bf2 stats

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard