=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6813|Belgium

midgetspy wrote:

NM: OK thanks, good idea... I've turned sig images off.

Nic
NOW THAT IS A SIG I FIND DIFFICULT TO APPRECIATE, please be kind and take it off again. If you want to make a point PM heart attack. Don't put in some gore old gay ... whatever it was... yuck.

Sorry mate, but no... not even remotely funny

R
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6839|North Texas
midget, I removed the link in your sig. You cannot do that. I've got two little nieces running around, and had they seen that, I'd have been pissed.
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6747

haha, did you really put in goatse?

lol, check out bottleguy, tubgirl, lemonparty, etc

*note*: these are things that you really don't want to see
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6840|-

NM156 wrote:

midget, I removed the link in your sig. You cannot do that. I've got two little nieces running around, and had they seen that, I'd have been pissed.
And I removed that big ass pixelated thing of whatever that was.
midgetspy
+3|6820
TriggerHappy: how come? It's no bigger than other sigs... and no more inappropriate. ?

Nic
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6763|AUS, Canberra
this was turning into a good thread for probs with the wiki, lets try get it back on topic.
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6747

yeah...people browsing the wiki need a place to post problems...and if they really want to see bottleguy, let 'em
Warlord72
+0|6716|Bochum Germany
What was wrong yesterday. I only found 800 servers. usually i had 3000 servers. Is there a new update?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709
all hail chuyskywalker!!! nice job mate
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
TC><Injecter
+4|6821|Berlin, Germany
Because of the SF Updates, the Badges seem to have messed up a bit?! Today i looked at my Profile with FF and clicked on some Badges and saw Basic Basic blabla Badge... or Veteran Veteran blabla badge... Why is the Basic/Veteran/Expert there 2 times now? Bug?
TC><Injecter
+4|6821|Berlin, Germany
Fixed that one ey?!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6840|"Frisco"

Yup.
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6738|Branson, MO, USA

TC><Injecter wrote:

Because of the SF Updates, the Badges seem to have messed up a bit?! Today i looked at my Profile with FF and clicked on some Badges and saw Basic Basic blabla Badge... or Veteran Veteran blabla badge... Why is the Basic/Veteran/Expert there 2 times now? Bug?

TC><Injecter wrote:

Fixed that one ey?!

chuyskywalker wrote:

Yup.
Actually it still says "Basic Basic" in the Ranks TTA:

Ranks TTA section of my stats wrote:

You are not yet eligible for the advanced rank of Sergeant Major because you are missing the awards: Basic Basic Aviator Badge, Basic Basic Air Defense Badge.

Last edited by Sahasrahla (2005-12-19 09:31:03)

Pizall
+0|6719|N.C.
Not to sound stupid but I am not a pc expert, What does Wiki stand for? Thanks.
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6738|Branson, MO, USA

Pizall wrote:

Not to sound stupid but I am not a pc expert, What does Wiki stand for? Thanks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki

I thought that was only fitting
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6840|"Frisco"

Ranks TTA section of my stats wrote:

You are not yet eligible for the advanced rank of Sergeant Major because you are missing the awards: Basic Basic Aviator Badge, Basic Basic Air Defense Badge.
Ah, missed that one.
Zedman
+3|6718|NOVA
"Important Info! – Your unlocks for BF2:SF are only available when playing BF2. You can “take these back” to regular BF2 once you unlock them."

Part of this is wrong. Unlocks for BF2:SF can be used in BF2:SF, but you have to be using the right faction to utilize them. For instance, you can use the SCAR-L if you're a spec-force on an american map.

If I remember correctly.
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6738|Branson, MO, USA

Zedman wrote:

"Important Info! – Your unlocks for BF2:SF are only available when playing BF2. You can “take these back” to regular BF2 once you unlock them."

Part of this is wrong. Unlocks for BF2:SF can be used in BF2:SF, but you have to be using the right faction to utilize them. For instance, you can use the SCAR-L if you're a spec-force on an american map.

If I remember correctly.
That's not because it's an unlock in SF, it's the default gun... So whether or not you have unlocked the Scar-L, as an Seal Spec Ops, you still get to use the Scar.

So the statement about only using the unlocks in BF2 is true.
Crash24UK
+0|6685
when is going 2 come out cause i so badly need sum ribions
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6840|"Frisco"

Crash24UK wrote:

wtf?
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6738|Branson, MO, USA

chuyskywalker wrote:

Crash24UK wrote:

wtf?
If I were going to take a guess, I would say he's wondering about the next BF2 patch that will (hopefully) fix the SF service ribbon issue... But truly, your guess is as good as mine.

Edit: nevermind, I guess they're not bugged afterall... (http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=9112)

Last edited by Sahasrahla (2006-01-02 07:05:34)

LTPiffer
+0|6676
Thank you!

This site is the BEST tracking site I've ever seen. Now with FULL overview of where I'm at as far as points/grades etc, I'm also a more dedicated player... though I have limited time playing [Married].

Again thanks for the good work.

-LTPiffer
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6736|Reality
Time to fix the medal requirements for SF?

4500 h for a medal can't be right. I think bf2player reports it to be 250 hours and so many points IAR.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Optima
+0|6583|Las Vegas, NV
I have read through and I have not found an answer to my question. So here it is, why are the ribons not showing up after you make the points, and time? I have a ribon in SP that has not showed up. Is everything still being working on? (Not that it really matters, but its nice to see it)

Thanks
Nautilus
+0|6573
fact is that you need 50 hours in THEATER for SF-Service-Ribbons and NOT 100 hours in army.........

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard