Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6203
Cliche opening --> poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> a bit of action --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> 5 minute brawl with Sandman --> more poorly-written love story --> small side story with Eddie Brock --> more poorly-written love story --> another 5 minute brawl with Sandman --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> Venom appears, 15 minutes only remain in the movie --> more poorly-written love story --> more poorly-written love story --> Venom is defeated after a small 5 minute battle --> Sandman gives up --> more poorly-written love story --> crappy ending.

10/10
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

I thought it was shitbox... Toby Mcguire is too soft, and it was too much of a love story.
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6203

Gooners wrote:

I thought it was shitbox... Toby Mcguire is too soft, and it was too much of a love story.
Shitbox? That's a new one.

These potato chips are shitbox.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6448

Lol, I think I got the idea. I am going to watch it on tuesday anyway.

Last edited by rabee2789b (2007-05-06 10:48:22)

{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6760|San Antonio, Texas
Yeah, the movie sucked pretty hard, I didn't pay to see it and I wanted my money back...
']['error
Banned
+630|6644|The Netherlands
k
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK
Welcome back fancy_pollux.
David.P
Banned
+649|6274
What sucked was that topher grace was venom and they killed off a few characters. Also Introducing Gwen Stacy so late into the movies wtf? I mean in the comics her death is the reason why he kills the green goblin, They should've started the story in a different way closer to the comic.
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

it was ok .. too much to attempt for one movie ... 1 villain undeveloped (sandman) on villain disappointment (venom) ... I still thought 2 was the better of the 3.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

Vilham wrote:

Pardon?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK

jord wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Pardon?
have you not noticed the remarkable similarity to pollux?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Vilham wrote:

jord wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Pardon?
I was just about to point that out.

You could always ask a mod, they could tell you.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
kirstin dunst is butt ugly
']['error
Banned
+630|6644|The Netherlands

Flecco wrote:

Vilham wrote:

jord wrote:

Pardon?
I was just about to point that out.

You could always ask a mod, they could tell you.
true. its pollux on another account, or his twin brother that was seperated at birth
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6300

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

kirstin dunst is butt ugly
and terrible actress
agent146
+127|6387|Jesus Land aka Canada
well the next marvel movie is going to be "The punisher 2" .....there is also going to be a pac-man movie...
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado
The critics gave it a B-, mostly bad stuff though. Maybe I'll wait for the rental & see another movie this tuesday.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6821|Delaware
Anyone who gives that more than a shitpile/10 deserves to be castrated so their stupid genes don't pollinate the Earth any further. That movie sucked more than the Vietnamese whores in Full Metal Jacket...and they "Sucky Sucky".
TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6368|Netherlands

To much drama, to few action and very bad directing. It was a nice movie and effects were nice but the two other movies were much better.

Tiger
MrE`158
+103|6623
It's a two-star movie that upgrades to a three-star if you've had a few beers beforehand.

Cool action and excellent special effects, all linked together by a dodgy story and some spectacularly stupid scenes.

Emo-pimp Peter Parker was particularly wince-inducing.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6478|Communist Republic of CA, USA

MrE`158 wrote:

It's a two-star movie that upgrades to a three-star if you've had a few beers beforehand.

Cool action and excellent special effects, all linked together by a dodgy story and some spectacularly stupid scenes.

Emo-pimp Peter Parker was particularly wince-inducing.
I walked out at that point.  I'll see it when I rent it.  It was a terrible movie.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6683|The Lou
I laughed through the hole thing, i mean, they turned spiderman into an EMO!!!! very pathetic.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard