B1GBUD
+17|6606|Under an Artillery Shell
FREE THE WEED!!!!!

If only....
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6497|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
The test they do is on normal weed not the laced stuff, one of the guys I went to high school with literally smoked him self retarded
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6640|Washington, DC

My parents have never gotten violent over a glass of red wine. Sounds like that source does the same the "ONE PUFF OF MARIJUANA ND YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE DEAD" party - over reacts.

Some red wine each night can be good for you. Some pot now and then probably isn't as bad as 30 cigarettes a day.

And I do wonder why they don't outlaw ciggs but they outlaw pot. There could be major money made from legal pot selling. I must bring back my idea of being one of the first pot companies when it goes legal. Man I'll be rich as hell if I can pull that one off.
wachtler83
+22|6596|Columbus,Ohio
out of curiosity what are the alcohol deaths vs. marijuana deaths in the us
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6404|The Gem Saloon

wachtler83 wrote:

LOL i would love to see that one.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6640|Washington, DC

wachtler83 wrote:

A lot more alcohol-related deaths I'm sure. Alcohol definitely has the potential to really mess you up in seemingly modest amounts.
Parker
isteal

Hurricane wrote:

wachtler83 wrote:

A lot more alcohol-related deaths I'm sure. Alcohol definitely has the potential to really mess you up in seemingly modest amounts.
the drunk driving deaths alone.
then start counting the deaths from liver failure.
wachtler83
+22|6596|Columbus,Ohio
well googled and found this some amazing statistics http://www.briancbennett.com/charts/death/big-list.htm

it blows my mind 23 marijauna deaths vs 379000 alcohol deaths in the past 20 yrs

Last edited by wachtler83 (2007-04-25 15:08:56)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

Parker wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

wachtler83 wrote:

and heart diseae, and alcohol-related accidents, etc.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6463|Ontario, Canada
Hey Des.Kmal, who you trying to convince? Us, or yourself?
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Des.Kmal
+917|6628|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

wachtler83 wrote:

well googled and found this some amazing statistics http://www.briancbennett.com/charts/death/big-list.htm

it blows my mind 23 marijauna deaths vs 379000 alcohol deaths in the past 20 yrs
ftw!

d4rkst4r wrote:

lol, i dont care what anyone thinks tbh, ill do it anyway.

you guys...?

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2007-04-25 15:15:04)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Parker
isteal

Des.Kmal wrote:

wachtler83 wrote:

ftw!

d4rkst4r wrote:

you guys...?
you rebel you

no it wont get legalized in our lifetime. i wont hold false hopes like others.....what i will do though is continue to smoke chronic like its going out of style.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

Parker wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

wachtler83 wrote:

ftw!

d4rkst4r wrote:

you guys...?
you rebel you

no it wont get legalized in our lifetime. i wont hold false hopes like others.....what i will do though is continue to smoke chronic like its going out of style.
The thing that pisses me off is that hemp is an amazing resource that we are (for the most part) unable to take advantage of in the US because of some outdated, backwards law.
Janja
Jiggaboo Jones
+11|6392|FLOOR E DUH
i like both
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6560|CH/BR - in UK

I don't drink heavily, I don't smoke anything. I like it fine the way it is now. Nobody smokes marijuana without tobacco, so there's already your first faulty. Second of all, as they inhale more deeply, the tobacco stays in the lungs more. See where I'm going with this?
Smoking -> damages no matter in what quantities.
Drinking -> damages in excessive usage.

-konfusion
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6560|CH/BR - in UK

Parker wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

wachtler83 wrote:

Ah - but that's just with heavy drinking. I think drinking should be something you control, and have in smaller doses - enjoy, not use to get yourself drunk. Sadly I'm one of the few who views it this way.

-konfusion
Parker
isteal

konfusion wrote:

Parker wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Ah - but that's just with heavy drinking. I think drinking should be something you control, and have in smaller doses - enjoy, not use to get yourself drunk. Sadly I'm one of the few who views it this way.

-konfusion
i was about to say, if only the drunks of the world saw it like you did.....
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6752|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
i'd sooner have to deal with a buch of stoners than a buch of pissed up, agressive, dickheads any day of the week..
jonsimon
+224|6505

wachtler83 wrote:

If you're talking purely direct cause of death, clean marijuana cannot kill you.
jonsimon
+224|6505

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Parker wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

wachtler83 wrote:

ftw!

you guys...?
you rebel you

The thing that pisses me off is that hemp is an amazing resource that we are (for the most part) unable to take advantage of in the US because of some outdated, backwards law.
Quite the contrary, restraining hemp is the motivation behind the outdated backwards law. Who do you think lobbies the government to keep hemp off the market? Cotton and other american industry. Of course, it sure doesn't help that the police and feds can seize material goods and try them in court without ever charging a real person of a crime, so long as they suspect they were involved with marijuana.
dalexa
+4|6615|portugal

konfusion wrote:

Nobody smokes marijuana without tobacco
i do... the only backdraw in that is that i need to keep my lighter close
thin and clean... that's the way i like 'em...

marijuana and wine are both nice if used in the propper way... even sex can harm you and i don't think i'm going to stop doing it...
jonsimon
+224|6505
Marijuana is as addictive and amotivating as video games or gambling. Without self-control, you can develop an addiction, but otherwise, it is a harmless recreation.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

jonsimon wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Parker wrote:

you rebel you

Quite the contrary, restraining hemp is the motivation behind the outdated backwards law. Who do you think lobbies the government to keep hemp off the market? Cotton and other american industry. Of course, it sure doesn't help that the police and feds can seize material goods and try them in court without ever charging a real person of a crime, so long as they suspect they were involved with marijuana.
You are simply expounding on my statement.  We agree.  No need for 'quite the contrary'.  It will just confuse.
Toxicseagull
+10|6255|York
why on earth would you want it legalised? the price'll go up if anyone wants it they can get it, and at a decent price, its fine so leave it as it is please your only going to get caught if your dense enough to be to obvious about it.
that my friends is natural selection.

Last edited by Toxicseagull (2007-04-25 16:04:57)

jonsimon
+224|6505

Toxicseagull wrote:

why on earth would you want it legalised? the price'll go up if anyone wants it they can get it, and at a decent price, its fine so leave it as it is please your only going to get caught if your dense enough to be to obvious about it.
that my friends is natural selection.
If it were legal it would be cheaper to grow, and competition would lower the price. Even with taxes it may end up cheaper.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard