elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6453|USA
As the title says...
I swear it has to be impossible, the only thing I can think of is jihadding on jalalabad, or clay spamming on karkand but even then will I even reach 30? Who knows :S And when I do get 30 how the hell will I get an AT mine kill....

1st person to say "search" wins the internets.
wachtler83
+22|6585|Columbus,Ohio
pistol knife server claymore whore
edit: dont listen to me i dont have it

Last edited by wachtler83 (2007-04-23 12:24:32)

jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
Statspad with C4.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6809|Nårvei

Got mine on warlord with Claymores in the palace and back then i had to get 37 for expert
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6436|Germany
claywhoring on sharqi. and you don't need an AT-mine kill. it works with claymores or c4 only.
BlackKoala
+215|6324
Strap C4 onto a DPV in 64-man Jalalabad.
too_money2007
+145|6307|Keller, Tx
I jihaded as the USMC on Jalalalalalallaabd. I got my vet and exp in the same round. It was a wild story... I got my expert with literally the last ticket of the round. I was sweating up a friggin storm... here's the link:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=54906

Yeah, I don't have proof because I was laughing way too hard when it happened, but my tale of getting Expert Explosives:

All happened on 11/23, right before I moved out (no internet access at home right now) and I had been wanting it for a while. I joined up a server running 64 player maps w/ 32 players. Jalalalalalalalallabbbaabababaad came up and I quickly switched over to the US and c4'd my buggy. Off I went in search of my targets and within a few seconds "Enemy tank spotted" is heard ringing in my ears. I dispatched him with ease, only to learn FF was OFF!!

AHAHHAhaAahhahahaha!!!

The following 20 minutes of gameplay, and numerous kick votes against me, made me smile beyond belief. When I got vet, I was going crazy. I figured I couldn't get 10 more kill due to the enemies tickets being at 80-ish. But, I thought, "What the hell" and went for it.

There were 3 tickets left and we were about to win. I thought I needed 2 more kills, so I c4'd my buggy and took off after a tank raping our UCB. He darted back to the first spawn point and I nailed him.

The golden medal that flashed upon my screen made me cream my pants. I was laughing so hard, I couldn't contain myself. Then I shat myself, a considerable amount, before the next round started. I quit and went to clean myself off.

Ah.... share your stories. I want to know how you fucked up all the noobs to get your Expert awards.
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.

mr.hrundi wrote:

claywhoring on sharqi. and you don't need an AT-mine kill. it works with claymores or c4 only.
It works with AT mines as well.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6453|USA
I'll try the jalalabad advice... Only reason I asked was because I had to pad for my heal point badge.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

elite.mafia wrote:

I'll try the jalalabad advice... Only reason I asked was because I had to pad for my heal point badge.
If you have to pad to get a pixel award, then you have already lost.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6661|USA
You NEED a partner in crime.

SF, Warlord, Palace 3rd floor. Spam claymores at the doors, while a support friend supplys you. Expect to be kicked after killing an admin more than twice. Also, make sure FF is off. You know teammates are addicted to the big red powerup.

COnsidering the kicking for claywhoring Ive noticed and the recent toggling of FF on alot of servers to combat the claywhoring, I dont see you ever getting it.

Thats how I got mine. Good luck.
Inimicus_7
+26|6361|England, UK
*cries*

Clay whoring on Karkand, it only took me 2 rounds.

I hate myself for it.

https://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5671/expertexplosivestb6.jpg

In all seriousness, I was on Ventrilo with a clan mate, who was Support and whoring ammo bags at me. Also it helps it was my clans server as most admins would just boot you.

Last edited by Inimicus_7 (2007-04-23 12:53:41)

BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6569|United States

killer21 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

docnutz
+39|6758|B O S T ON area
As an insurgent sniper defending the last flag at tv station in warlord with a support teamate nearby, got 30 and more!
TuataraDude
+115|6521|Aotearoa

killer21 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Too true.

Claywhore on Karkand IO or Warlord. Not only will you get it, it annoys the hell out of people and that adds to the fun element.
(WC)KtheC
+9|6710

wachtler83 wrote:

pistol knife server claymore whore
This is a good way.  I got mine this way and it took about 10 minutes.
It was a P&K Warlord.  Bodies were flying everywhere.  As soon as I
got it, I stopped with them just so I wouldn't get kicked.
Des.Kmal
+917|6617|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

killer21 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

youre way too cool for school killer.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

elite.mafia wrote:

And when I do get 30 how the hell will I get an AT mine kill....
You dont need an AT mine kill. You just need 30kills IAR with any combination of explosives (claymore/C4/AT Mines). You dont need a kill with each. 30 kills with claymores will do it.

Whore the palace on a 64man warlord server. Clay spam like a lunatic and you can get it.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6583|England
P n K server.
Karkand.
Area between Hotel and Square.
Be Spec Ops.
Lay all your C4 in this area.
Run away.
Go boom.

=

https://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9206/screen209jv9.jpg
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6453|USA
I'll have to get a buddy and do it one wednesday (support buddy not a padding buddy )
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6639|Montréal, Québec
got mine by claywhoring in a k&p server with no admin and a support friend

100% legal for your stats
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6722|SPARTA
Karkand IO, just hop in a bunch of enemies and drop  your claymore there's always a sad idiot who moves and takes all of them with him. With luck you'll get it in the opening minutes of the Americans trying to storm the hotel.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6648|Washington DC

I got my expert explosives on Karkand IO (20 men on a 64 server), defending the back flags with claymores ... I have also met those requirements on a GhostTown IO server with claymores (30 men on a 64 server).
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6302|The | Netherlands
When you are attacking uncap with entire team, keep mining all zeh vehicles!

Got mine like that.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6617|InGerLand

Inimicus_7 wrote:

*cries*

Clay whoring on Karkand, it only took me 2 rounds.

I hate myself for it.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5671 … vestb6.jpg

In all seriousness, I was on Ventrilo with a clan mate, who was Support and whoring ammo bags at me. Also it helps it was my clans server as most admins would just boot you.
"you fucking pwned..." XD +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard