DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Someone has a bit polished image of marines
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
So get this. My aunt's (through marriage) father was part of the landing force at Iwo Jima. His arm was blown off by a friendly shell.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5400

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Someone has a bit polished image of marines
scuse me?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85
oh no you did NOT
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6512|Gold Coast
Getting back on topic, I hope it lives up to the same degree as BoB did, because that was a great tv mini-series.
They also filmed a lot of the scenes for The Pacific in Aus... which was pretty cool.

Dick Winters and I share the same birthday
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5936
Is the environment (Foliage, terrain, etc...) in Australia the same as those islands like Pelelieu and Iwo Jima? I can hardly think of anywhere they can replicate the conditions of Iwo Jima.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5936
"I'm done arguing because I suck at arguing and I lost this argument and I am a retaded virgin"
lol @ fail karma

So now you have to get laid to have an opinion worth anything? The person who wrote this is quite immature. Thanks anyway for the +1
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6149|'straya

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Is the environment (Foliage, terrain, etc...) in Australia the same as those islands like Pelelieu and Iwo Jima? I can hardly think of anywhere they can replicate the conditions of Iwo Jima.
I doubt that Australia was used for any Iwo Scenes. However, the north of Aus is perfect for the typical pacific style beach/jungle scenes.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

"The Pacific" (2010)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season 1, Episode 1: Guadalcanal/Leckie
Original Air Date—14 March 2010

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
Dang I can't wait!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard