5 days2%2% - 2
6 days1%1% - 1
7 days0%0% - 0
8 days0%0% - 0
9+ days9%9% - 7
Total: 75
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
Reason i did this is because i haven't got a good nights sleep in about 4 days.

It's just been on and off in random moments. Like 5 min in the car, then in 2 hours 10 min in my class.

I just go to bed close my eyes and think about stuff. I don't even fall asleep, i can lie there for 2 hours completely still and not fall asleep. So i just give up and watch Tv or something.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6763|mansfield
well when i had 2 gram of coke and 14 double vodka red bulls i stayed awake for like 2 days. then slept for 17 days
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6638|Montreal, Qc, Canada

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

well when i had 2 gram of coke and 14 double vodka red bulls i stayed awake for like 2 days. then slept for 17 days
LMAOROLFBBQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHHAA LOOOOLLLL

+1 to you !!!

my longest is like one day 1/2

Last edited by Andoura (2007-04-19 09:22:13)

jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

The longest I have stayed up with absolutely no sleep and rest is 75 hours.

You need some sleep. Do you normally use over the counter sleep aids?
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6387|New York
stayed up 2 days once, not fun. I crashed like hell after.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

Same here...
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6661|USA
Years....sleep is for the weak.
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.

jsnipy wrote:

The longest I have stayed up with absolutely no sleep and rest is 75 hours.

You need some sleep. Do you normally use over the counter sleep aids?
No. But with the holidays my sleep time has changed alot. I have to get up at 6:30AM now where i would get up at 1PM over the last 2 weeks.
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6387|USA, MICHIGAN
the longest that i have stayed up has been 4 days, and it sucked balls!!!
Master*
Banned
+416|6494|United States
5 days before I start seeing things.
officer_matt
I eat noobs for breakfast
+23|6228|Switzerland
I have stayed up for 2 days. And i had weeks where I slept only 3 hours per day.
But i need my sleep and i like it
Masta_Daco
+39|6735|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
i did a 24 hour marathon with some friends playing CSS, after playing for 20 hours straight i started to lose my concentration.. my reaction time decreased drasticly and i sucked balls.. 4 hours later completing the 24 hours i shut down my pc and slept for 13 hours lol.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6281|Pennsyltucky

I work midnights and a 28 day schedule with rotating days off.   If I only have one day off in a week I'll typicially stay up for 24 hours straight that day.

During a blizzard I've worked for 4 days in a row with no more than an hour "cat-nap" about every 8-10 hours.

For me they key is food.  The longer I'm awake the more I'll want to just keep eating.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
when i had a monster every 3 hours for a whole day i ended up staying up for 2-3 days then slept for 4 hours
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6721|Eastern PA

jord wrote:

Reason i did this is because i haven't got a good nights sleep in about 4 days.

It's just been on and off in random moments. Like 5 min in the car, then in 2 hours 10 min in my class.

I just go to bed close my eyes and think about stuff. I don't even fall asleep, i can lie there for 2 hours completely still and not fall asleep. So i just give up and watch Tv or something.
Technically that's not going without...though you're going without needed REM sleep.

I've gone 4 days without any sleep, but that was when I had lots of deadlines and a ton of work. Half-way through the 5th day I started to hallucinate so I ended up with a much needed nap. Usually I'll go one or two days with out sleep if I'm working on something important, but I tend to manage time better these days, thus eliminating the need for 100+ hours straight of work.
dubbs
+105|6631|Lexington, KY
I do either 24 or 36 hours without sleep at least once a week.  It is to the point that I do not get sleepy until about the 24 hour mark now, then it is just a feeling as if I need a afternoon nap, so I tend to ignore it.  Working 12 hour night shifts it is hard to do stuff duing the day, so I have to stay up to do it.  On the 6th to the 8th I went 48 hours on only 4 hours of sleep.  I get only 4 or 5 hours a night, so that seemed normal.  Right now I am about 36 hours in, and only had about 2 hours of sleep last night, and about 4 or 5 the night before.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6765|Cambridge (UK)
I did 3 days once.

I find I start hallucinating pretty quickly actually - around the 24hr mark - it's only very very subtle - things you wouldn't notice unless you specifically looked for them - but it's there...

I can't remember how long you have to go without for, but if you don't get any sleep at all for long enough, you die.

But don't worry - you'll probably get some sleep before then.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6588|California U.S.A
3 days was my most, about 70 hours into it I started to see purple blobs about the size of a NFL football morph out of the walls and drip "up" the ceiling.

Personally I hate sleep. It's pretty much a preview of when you are dead and I'm alive so I'll do that later when I die. And I don't recall and dreams maybe 1% of the time or more like maybe once a month I might recall some brief clip of my dreams.

I can get by with 5 to 7 hours sleep a night and can go a day or two without but three is my limit my brain starts crashing back to desktop on me after that.

If I could get that Borg sleep stand thingy from the Star Trek Next Generation like and just plug in for a half hour that would be sweet.

Sleep is for people too scared to live at this moment, I just have to sleep so I don't go insane...(er)

Plus when you wake up you gotta take a piss your breath smells your nuts itch and your hair is messed up.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada
I think about 2 1/2 days..

About a year ago.. Tried to go to sleep, just couldn't, So I did what you did, got out of my bed and watched some TV/played some BF2..

The worst part of it all, The night I slept, I had to wake up the next day and write a Provincial Exam.. (Worth 20% of your over-all grade, Its worth 40% for me now)

And it was for a class that I was getting like 55% in.. wasn't fun.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone
68 hours, then had about 6 hours sleep before having to wake up for a maths test... which I got something like 80% on, then when I got home had a nice 19 hour sleep.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6671|Colorado
I stayed up for 3 days artificially & started seeing shadow people so I decided it was time to sleep & to stop staying up artificially.
Without help I can last a little more than 24 hours.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6404|NSW, Australia

not long at all...
paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6224|Mildura, Aus

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

17 days? bs, wouldnt you lose muscle mass and all that shit. and you wouldve woken up some time, and just went back to bed again. what about work? or parents? friends didnt wake you up?
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6529|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
How long can I go without sleep. Lets say 7 minutes cuz I'm very very very lazy.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6289|Washington St.
Although this isn't about how long I stayed awake, it's about how long I slept (which a few reply's have been about so I'm just adding...)

Last summer I worked on a factory trawler (really huge fishing boat) in the Bering Sea, and worked 15 hours a day of manual labor (hard, boring manual labor). For 15 hours straight I lifted 75 lb boxes off a conveyor belt and stacked them sometimes 10 feet up (I had to throw them cause there wasn't enough time to climb up before I had to run and get the next one coming down the conveyor).
Anyway after 15 hours a day and 2 months straight (no days off, no weekends, no Memorial day, etc.) I came home and fell asleep for roughly 36 hours.

Lazy college students aren't made for that kind of shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard