Sgt.Zubie
+77|6577
Does anyone still play the original CoD online? I just got this game, yeah I know way late. When I click on play online there is not any populated servers. Actualy no severs listed at all.

I patched to 1.5...is it just that I am way late and everyone is playing CoD2? or is there even a 3? lol

Anyway if you have some server IPs for the first CoD I am definawtely interested.

Thanks
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6567|UK
3 is out on consoles but not on pc yet and i don't have any of them so won't know about servers
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6329|Brussels, Belgium

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

Does anyone still play the original CoD online? I just got this game, yeah I know way late. When I click on play online there is not any populated servers. Actualy no severs listed at all.

I patched to 1.5...is it just that I am way late and everyone is playing CoD2? or is there even a 3? lol

Anyway if you have some server IPs for the first CoD I am definawtely interested.

Thanks
Well, there are still plenty of servers but I'm in Europe so I guess it's different if you live somewhere else.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6577
Is there anything I need to download other than the 1.5 patch?
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6762|San Antonio, Texas
CoD2 still has a bunch of servers up. Populated too.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6288|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I miss the tanks & vehicles from CoD:United Offensive multiplayer......
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6692|Tampa Bay Florida
CoD3 wont be coming to PC
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6476|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

Thanks
OK heres what you need to do...

When you click on the 'multiplayer' tab it should come up with a box where the server list should come up...right..
Well then at the top of that there should be some options like

Source - Local - change that to internet

Connection - change that to what ever yours is.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6355|Troy, New York
Hell Yes! I have more COD than BF2. Check out our clan server sometime: 63.210.148.170:28960
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6758|United States of America

ELITE-UK wrote:

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

Thanks
OK heres what you need to do...

When you click on the 'multiplayer' tab it should come up with a box where the server list should come up...right..
Well then at the top of that there should be some options like

Source - Local - change that to internet

Connection - change that to what ever yours is.
And change the server selection options.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6407|NSW, Australia

Spearhead wrote:

i saw it on pc yesterday.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6355|Troy, New York
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdmBRMlMeBg
This is a totaly random, but very funny video made by another one of the clan founders.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6237|Bristol

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

Thanks
EVERYONE PLAYS CoD: UO (EXPANSION PACK)

go buy that
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6329|Brussels, Belgium
I haven't played yet the expansion UO online but I higly recommend you this server : the MBC fully loaded modern server, they run a mod that allows modern weapons and it's easier to get killed (one shot kill) so the action is very intense when the server is full. They have a lot of maps too.

It's like playing Bf 2 but without bugs, glitches and lag and with much more realism.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6237|Bristol

Lost Hope wrote:

I haven't played yet the expansion UO online but I higly recommend you this server : the MBC fully loaded modern server, they run a mod that allows modern weapons and it's easier to get killed (one shot kill) so the action is very intense when the server is full. They have a lot of maps too.

It's like playing Bf 2 but without bugs, glitches and lag and with much more realism.
right i come from 1000 hours of CODUO Experiance, listen go on coduo, download latest patch, go on any |GITS| server (highest ranked servers)
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

i saw it on pc yesterday.
Must have been an emulator then, as Activision announced COD 3 wouldn't be released on PC.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-04-20 21:02:56)

The_Mac
+96|6227
Nope, we get CoD4 (and so does everyone else -_-) but at least it'll be made by the CoD2 original devs. And it'll be modern...sounds interesting.
random-name
+4|6606|TN
COD:UO was teh best.. loved the tank battles.. without the threat of being raped by jets
The_Mac
+96|6227
Yeah, hopefully CoD4 will be more like CoD:UO than its other forebears.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6298|Bloomington Indiana
still kinda play COD....depending on my mood
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6692|Tampa Bay Florida
Ya, UO is still my fave game.  Sadly tho, its glory days are over
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

The_Mac wrote:

Nope, we get CoD4 (and so does everyone else -_-) but at least it'll be made by the CoD2 original devs. And it'll be modern...sounds interesting.
Hopefully it's more than just a rumour.
keyoshi
+28|6422
I love the original Call of Duty but for some reason when I start it up, none of the writing displays...and I haven't really bothered to look into why....

CoD2 I hate.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6237|Bristol

Spearhead wrote:

Ya, UO is still my fave game.  Sadly tho, its glory days are over
are you mad, its not tons of people still play it, me included, for me even though its awful graphics its the best game ive played yet
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6355|Troy, New York

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

Lost Hope wrote:

right i come from 1000 hours of CODUO Experiance, listen go on coduo, download latest patch, go on any |GITS| server (highest ranked servers)
COD2 4 Xbox etc. is COD:UO multi player with new SP, and COD3 for console is COD2 with new SP. Now were all caught up were both getting COD4.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard