String3R
+15|6240
Ok i dont have it every1 likes it so i want it lol. Problem is i dont have much money and im a cheapskate! Any1 know where to get it cheap (English only please!)
RECONDO67
+60|6646|miami FL
Ebay
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.

RECONDO67 wrote:

Ebay
Thanks for that!

My SF is currently on Ebay,it's the one on at £2.99.
String3R
+15|6240
I dont hav an ebay account and my parents wont let me use their card lol. Some1 sed u can get it in shops for £5
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6734|Doncaster, England
Sem um cartão, você tem somente lojas

EreheMan
+10|6320
Don't get SF if you can't afford it (or barely can), because it means you're 12 years old or something. I hate 12 year old BF2 players with a passion.

Stick to vanilla please.
Inimicus_7
+26|6372|England, UK

EreheMan wrote:

Don't get SF if you can't afford it (or barely can), because it means you're 12 years old or something. I hate 12 year old BF2 players with a passion.

Stick to vanilla please.
QFT.
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6547|Las Vegas

RECONDO67 wrote:

Ebay
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6541

i wana see where this thread is going
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6705|Howell, Mi USA
Dude u can get SF EF and AF all on one disc for like 20-30 bucks.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
String3R
+15|6240

EreheMan wrote:

Stick to vanilla please.
if it was possible to -1 i would! there was no need for that i'm 16 and probably a fairer player than half the noobs that tk for vehicles and stuff, this is supposed to be a helpful community not somewhere for age discrimination if you haven't got anything useful to say then STFU!

To everyone else thats for the help guys +1 to you!
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6541|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Popcorn-mode
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6334|Graz, Austria
If you don't already have EF and AF I suggest you get the BF2 Complete Collection which contains all four games: BF2, SF, EF & AF.

If you have the boosters already, I suggest you get SF alone, as it is cheaper that way.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6637|Warlord

String3R wrote:

if it was possible to -1 i would! there was no need for that i'm 16 and probably a fairer player than half the noobs that tk for vehicles and stuff...
While it's true that age is no guarantee of maturity (one of the best players here, a decent guy who doesn't post like a tard, is only 15 or 16) the majority of truly immature behavior will be seen from those who are younger and immature.

String3R wrote:

...and probably a fairer player than half the noobs that tk for vehicles and stuff
Well good for you. But most of the asshats that will do this without a second thought ("It's my plane biatch!!!!!") are, IME, teenagers or younger. Either that or they have a thyroid complaint to account for the high-pitched voice you hear on Teamspeak

String3R wrote:

...if you haven't got anything useful to say then STFU!
To illustrate the point about maturity, few mature people would say this.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6474|A W S M F O X
Goddamn pizza hut noobs.
Jem250
+4|6245|Bath, UK

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

String3R wrote:

I dont hav an ebay account and my parents wont let me use their card lol. Some1 sed u can get it in shops for £5
Here's what spellcheck would do; 'don't, have, won't, someone, said, you.' Thanks, have a nice day.
Not strictly true, "wont" is a legitimate word, simply used here in the wrong context.

Though I entirely sympathise with the sentiment.
DooM
+28|6317

String3R wrote:

EreheMan wrote:

Stick to vanilla please.
if it was possible to -1 i would! there was no need for that i'm 16 and probably a fairer player than half the noobs that tk for vehicles and stuff, this is supposed to be a helpful community not somewhere for age discrimination if you haven't got anything useful to say then STFU!

To everyone else thats for the help guys +1 to you!
Well since your 16 I can say: GET A JOB YA JACKASS!!!11
String3R
+15|6240

Todd_Angelo wrote:

String3R wrote:

if it was possible to -1 i would! there was no need for that i'm 16 and probably a fairer player than half the noobs that tk for vehicles and stuff...
While it's true that age is no guarantee of maturity (one of the best players here, a decent guy who doesn't post like a tard, is only 15 or 16) the majority of truly immature behavior will be seen from those who are younger and immature.

String3R wrote:

...and probably a fairer player than half the noobs that tk for vehicles and stuff
Well good for you. But most of the asshats that will do this without a second thought ("It's my plane biatch!!!!!") are, IME, teenagers or younger. Either that or they have a thyroid complaint to account for the high-pitched voice you hear on Teamspeak

String3R wrote:

So are you saying that all teenagers a immature? I mean all i done was ask if anyone knew where i can get SF cheap and now im immature? How this works im not sure. And is the game not made for players 16+ and i bought the game just like the rest of you! So i have just as much a right to play this game as the rest of you. So in future, when people ask for some help, why dont YOU grow up and just try to give some helpful information instead of picking at little things in peoples posts. I mean;

String3R wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

now your a psychiatrist aswell?

Like i said all i done was ask for some info and i get people like this! And whilst you at it look at this;

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=69748

so many immature people! As it were!

Thanks to all the people who actually helped!

Last edited by String3R (2007-04-12 11:48:27)

jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6734|Doncaster, England

String3R wrote:

this is supposed to be a helpful community not somewhere for age discrimination if you haven't got anything useful to say then STFU!
Well said,

(sorry for my ealier post)
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6238|Scotland!

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

String3R wrote:

Here's what spellcheck would do; 'don't, have, won't, someone, said, you.' Thanks, have a nice day.
I typed your username into my spellcheck and it exploded in rage.
String3R
+15|6240
Cheers guys only speaking the truth!
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6649|Montreal, Qc, Canada

RECONDO67 wrote:

Ebay
twiistaaa
+87|6679|mexico

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

String3R wrote:

to bad it doesnt help pretentiousness..
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6637|Warlord

String3R wrote:

So are you saying that all teenagers a immature?
Dude, can you read?

Todd_Angelo wrote:

...the majority of truly immature behavior will be seen from those who are younger and immature.
...most of the asshats that will [tk for a vehicle] without a second thought ("It's my plane biatch!!!!!") are, IME, teenagers or younger.
I said exactly what I meant.

Let me emphasise the important parts for you: the majority who exhibit immature behaviour are younger and immature. Most of the asshats that will tk for a vehicle are teenagers or younger in my experience.

String3R wrote:

I mean all i done was ask if anyone knew where i can get SF cheap and now im immature?
Read the comment of yours I quoted immediately above. What I said was in reference to that only.

String3R wrote:

...i bought the game just like the rest of you! So i have just as much a right to play this game as the rest of you.
Man, you just totally went off the reservation with that one didn't you?

String3R wrote:

So in future, when people ask for some help, why dont YOU grow up and just try to give some helpful information instead of picking at little things in peoples posts.
1. Your original question had already been answered.
2. You raised an important point on age and maturity I wanted to respond to.
3. I'll post how I like, just like you dude.

String3R wrote:

If I were I'd ask, "So vere do you sink zis deep-seeded inzecurity lies, hmm?"
String3R
+15|6240

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Let me emphasise the important parts for you: the majority who exhibit immature behaviour are younger and immature. Most of the asshats that will tk for a vehicle are teenagers or younger in my experience.

String3R wrote:

...i bought the game just like the rest of you! So i have just as much a right to play this game as the rest of you.
Man, you just totally went off the reservation with that one didn't you?

not really the point was how can someone say that people my age shouldn't buy a game when they have every right to. I know you didn't say this i was clarifying for a point made by w/e his name was that made that unnecessary comment.

String3R wrote:

If I were I'd ask, "So vere do you sink zis deep-seeded inzecurity lies, hmm?"
lol it wasn't to be taken literally, just an expression! But it did make me laugh!

I can see that this will go on forever so lets agree to disagree!

But still i went to game to buy it today and they don't have it i think its going to be amazon for this 1!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard