Announcement

Major changes have been made site wide. If you experience problems, please send tazz. a PM.
comet241
Member
+164|6309|Normal, IL
I wanted to get a feel for the opinions that some people have. Basically, I am sure that a lot of us have noticed in the news lately that seemingly large numbers of students and teachers are having sexual relations. All over the country we are hearing news reports of this occurring, even at the high school I am an alumnus of, a teacher got fired for having sex with a student (he happened to be 18, so she didn't go to jail). Also, it seems this is far from isolated to male teachers with female students.

Here's the question: Is this phenomenon a recent occurrance, or, is the media covering it better/word gets out more in the age of technology?

I have leaned both ways and I would like to hear some theories on the matter.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6215|UK
I wished Miss Cecile fucked me when i was in school.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Skorpy-chan
Member
+127|5889|Twyford, UK
Media. Blame the media.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6236|Calgary
always been the same, its just these 24 hr News channels need something to report. So they dig and dig and dig.

Last edited by Superslim (2007-04-08 12:43:51)

The_Killer
Banned
+113|6069|dunno
If the teacher is a girl and she is hot then Nice.
GorillaTicTacs
Member
+231|5918|Kyiv, Ukraine
Been going on since the beginning of time, I don't see a reason that its a recent phenomena.  Although, it could be another symptom of the "adult-escent" problem in the US.

http://www.katecrawford.net/ttn/page/adult_ch1
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/05/ … m=storyrhs

Last edited by GorillaTicTacs (2007-04-08 12:52:48)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6324|Great Brown North

m3thod wrote:

I wished Miss Cecile fucked me when i was in school.
QFT


its not a new thing, its just kets reported on more now
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6308|mansfield
i used to download my first sex teacher and bookworm bitches, it is real isnt it??
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6237
I think I need to make a poll about this.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6253|Charlie One Alpha
Uni teachers are pretty hot. At least some of mine are. We're all adults here, so there's no fearing underage laws etc. Don't really know what the policy on this stuff is at university.

In highschool it's a different story, and unless it would have been me and a hot female teacher I'm definately against it.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6282|The Hague, Netherlands

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Uni teachers are pretty hot. At least some of mine are. We're all adults here, so there's no fearing underage laws etc. Don't really know what the policy on this stuff is at university.

In highschool it's a different story, and unless it would have been me and a hot female teacher I'm definately against it.
even if it's under aged, we're in Holland

lmao, when I was in High school there was this teacher (male) which had sex with a student (16 year old girl) ( we didn't know back then) but a year later (when I was off high school) it came in the news, (the girl agreed to have sex with the guy) and you know what they only did ?

fire him and give him 15,000 euros to fuck off........ yeah great  system. [/sarcasm]
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6253|Charlie One Alpha

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Uni teachers are pretty hot. At least some of mine are. We're all adults here, so there's no fearing underage laws etc. Don't really know what the policy on this stuff is at university.

In highschool it's a different story, and unless it would have been me and a hot female teacher I'm definately against it.
even if it's under aged, we're in Holland

lmao, when I was in High school there was this teacher (male) which had sex with a student (16 year old girl) ( we didn't know back then) but a year later (when I was off high school) it came in the news, (the girl agreed to have sex with the guy) and you know what they only did ?

fire him and give him 15,000 euros to fuck off........ yeah great  system. [/sarcasm]
Lol he was lucky. It's actually illegal to have sex with anyone under 18 without their parents' consent!
Even if you're 18 and your girlfriend is 17, you have to ASK HER PARENTS FIRST. Imagine that. Or was it 16... fuck I don't know. It was relevant at some point in my life.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6191|Peoria
https://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3111/ydk20061114vz9.gif
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6310|UK

LaidBackNinja wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Uni teachers are pretty hot. At least some of mine are. We're all adults here, so there's no fearing underage laws etc. Don't really know what the policy on this stuff is at university.

In highschool it's a different story, and unless it would have been me and a hot female teacher I'm definately against it.
even if it's under aged, we're in Holland

lmao, when I was in High school there was this teacher (male) which had sex with a student (16 year old girl) ( we didn't know back then) but a year later (when I was off high school) it came in the news, (the girl agreed to have sex with the guy) and you know what they only did ?

fire him and give him 15,000 euros to fuck off........ yeah great  system. [/sarcasm]
Lol he was lucky. It's actually illegal to have sex with anyone under 18 without their parents' consent!
Even if you're 18 and your girlfriend is 17, you have to ASK HER PARENTS FIRST. Imagine that. Or was it 16... fuck I don't know. It was relevant at some point in my life.
Is that in America? Because if so that law is retarded. No parent will say yes.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6217|Colorado
Why couldn't this happen when I was in school {sigh} I had some hot teachers!
agent146
Member
+127|5931|Jesus Land aka Canada
i just find ironic that if the teacher was male and it was consented but he was caught he would never see the light of day again. but as handful of you say "IF the teacher was female and hot- its ok" all i can say it well it is a trade off- as there are things women can get away with and somethings men can get away with. in other words life is not fair and it will keep on rolling.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|5949|North Carolina
"And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,
Billy loves you more than you will know
God bless you please, Mrs. Robinson"
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|5950|NSW, Australia

you know i have a hot teacher or two...
String3R
Member
+15|5774
Apparently a teacher at my school is from estonia and was a porn star! lol
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+2,023|6316|USA

I picture is worth a thousand words.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6175|Washington, DC

Turquoise wrote:

"And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,
Billy loves you more than you will know
God bless you please, Mrs. Robinson"
It could be Jesus as in the name that is not uncommon in latino families >.>
too_money2007
Member
+145|5852|Keller, Tx
Man having sex w/ student = bad
Woman having sex w/ student = legendary

I wanted to destroy my German teacher back in the day. She seemed like the kind of person that would. Fresh out of college and always talked about how she never did anything but work. I wanted to stay after class some days and take her behind her desk. I was 18 at the time, so it would've been legal, but I'm sure she would've lost her job.

The only real problem is that if a woman does the same thing with a student that a man does, she gets a lighter penalty. They should get the same, and if the woman is hawt, she should get my punishment (wink wink).
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6112|NYC / Hamburg

LaidBackNinja wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Uni teachers are pretty hot. At least some of mine are. We're all adults here, so there's no fearing underage laws etc. Don't really know what the policy on this stuff is at university.

In highschool it's a different story, and unless it would have been me and a hot female teacher I'm definately against it.
even if it's under aged, we're in Holland

lmao, when I was in High school there was this teacher (male) which had sex with a student (16 year old girl) ( we didn't know back then) but a year later (when I was off high school) it came in the news, (the girl agreed to have sex with the guy) and you know what they only did ?

fire him and give him 15,000 euros to fuck off........ yeah great  system. [/sarcasm]
Lol he was lucky. It's actually illegal to have sex with anyone under 18 without their parents' consent!
Even if you're 18 and your girlfriend is 17, you have to ASK HER PARENTS FIRST. Imagine that. Or was it 16... fuck I don't know. It was relevant at some point in my life.
in switzerland & germany (and most european countries) the age of consent is 16. It is also legal to have sex below that, but the partner(s) must  be a maximum of 3 years of age away from the person. i.e. 15 & 18, 14 & 17, 10 & 13 is ok, 13 & 17 is not. I'm sure its exactly the same for the netherlands.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
too_money2007
Member
+145|5852|Keller, Tx
Why would an 18 year old want to sleep with a 15 year old? Yuck. I always wanted older chicks when I was growing up.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|5867|Orrstrayleea

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

i used to download my first sex teacher and bookworm bitches, it is real isnt it??
hehehehe me too, i never thought much fo the realness of it though, well if its college and they're of age then i dont see a problem with it but if its something sick like kindergarten kids then nah.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2023 Jeff Minard