Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6287|eng
There might be another thread on this, but i couldn't find it!

So... Is there a difference between the pistols, the MR-444, 92FS and QBZ-92. Is there any difference between them in power accuracy?
What i find is: The 92FS is the most accurate, The QBZ-92 is the most powerful and The MR-444 is shit. If you find this, or indeed something different, then please post below. They might be all the same?!?

Thanks for help
#rekt
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6646|Canada
weasel_thingo
+74|6328
they arnt the same i dont think, according to my friend he went on another account and stalked a guy and shot him in hte legs twice and then healed him (he ended up with a score of 40 or something, apparently) and then he used the chinese pistol and he could shoot them 4 times before getting the team damge message.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
All the pistols do same damage, have same accuracy. Its just different sights is all.

They guy was obviously wearing body armour.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6480
I beg to differ. I find the MR-444 to pack a good punch while maintaing accurracy. The 92F is also highly accurrate at long range compared to the chinese sniper pistol(Sorry I cant remember the what it is).
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X

ncc6206 wrote:

I beg to differ. I find the MR-444 to pack a good punch while maintaing accurracy. The 92F is also highly accurrate at long range compared to the chinese sniper pistol(Sorry I cant remember the what it is).
I beg you to look at the chart.

ALL PISTOLS ARE THE SAME.

The only friggin difference is sights........ffs.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6592|Your attic

JET_G raidensen wrote:

ncc6206 wrote:

Actually it has been show that the sights on different weapons do not indicate exactly where the bullets "should" go.

I believe it was the MEC pistol that was the furthest from the centre.

However they all do the same amount of damage and should all have the same min/max dev.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6329|105 RVK
MR-444 sight is the best one to aim with but FS92 has that stupid iron thing in the way so i dont use it allot.
weasel_thingo
+74|6328
also with what i said before does it actually work to get points?
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6437|UK
MR-444 owns

end off.

92FS is just sheite

and the chinese is just as good as MR-444

its all personal preferance really.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada

weasel_thingo wrote:

Zmong Statz Padderzz !!!! looll
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord

weasel_thingo wrote:

they arnt the same i dont think, according to my friend he went on another account and stalked a guy and shot him in hte legs twice and then healed him (he ended up with a score of 40 or something, apparently) and then he used the chinese pistol and he could shoot them 4 times before getting the team damge message.
Nope. Possible explanations are the team member being injured in the first case and your friend didn't know. Second possibility is armoured class compared with unarmoured class and he doesn't know the difference And tell your friend if he wants to check stuff like this use singleplayer FFS!

weasel_thingo wrote:

Look up what team damage gets you. Then look up what a teamkill gets you. Then look up what a heal and a revive get you. And if you can't look it up go into singleplayer and try it, checking your score after each event.

ncc6206 wrote:

Beg all you want, it doesn't change the numbers. 92FS is 0.1 second slower on reload time (same as the QSZ-92) compared to the MR-444. Same draw time for all three. Same deviation, same recoil, same deviation while zoomed for all three. All three have the same damage (20).

Differences in effectiveness are purely subjective, except for the aim point for each weapon. It's way off for the MR-444 (above the gun) but right on the button for the 92FS. Check for yourself... take screenshots on each gun when zoomed, pop them into PSP or something and overlay a small 2x2 block (like in this http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/ … lo/SVD.png).

Zero!. wrote:

92FS is just sheite
The pistols are virtually identical except for aim point and the Baretta is the easiest to aim accurately with when zoomed. So how can it be shite?
l41e
+677|6649

Same ammo capacity, damage, everything except draw time, and then only by 0.1 seconds. Doesn't matter what you say, the only functional difference is the sights.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6538|Chicago

k30dxedle wrote:

Same ammo capacity, damage, everything except draw time, and then only by 0.1 seconds. Doesn't matter what you say, the only functional difference is the sights.
That can make a helluva difference if you're trying to hit something accurately, though.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6632|New Hampshire, USA
According to the chart, the MR-444 is the best only because it reloads .1 second faster than the other 2.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6550|EUtopia | Austria
Seriously, how can one aim better with the MR-444? Possibly it's just because my lack of experience with it, but I  find it rather easy to hit with the 92FS and QBZ-92 in comparison to the offset iron sights of the MR-444...
weasel_thingo
+74|6328
"if you shoot them twice in the legs you dont loose points then you heal and you will gain about 1 point every 3 shots and heals" quote~my friend
i might go try this on a single player server soon.
he also says the first person he did it on was a sniper so it probably was armour that was the difference.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.

Towelly wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

ncc6206 wrote:

Actually it has been show that the sights on different weapons do not indicate exactly where the bullets "should" go.

I believe it was the MEC pistol that was the furthest from the centre.

However they all do the same amount of damage and should all have the same min/max dev.
Yep. USMC's is the most on target with the crosshair, and MEC is the furthest. But, all the 'stats' are the same, such as accuracy (if you know where to line up the bullets) and power.
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6522
the stronger the sound the more powerful u may think it is (not silenced)
gene_pool
Banned

weasel_thingo wrote:

"if you shoot them twice in the legs you dont loose points then you heal and you will gain about 1 point every 3 shots and heals" quote~my friend
he also says the first person he did it on was a sniper so it probably was armour that was the difference.
It works. But anyone who does that to me gets tked.
weasel_thingo
+74|6328

gene_pool wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

other people actually do this?????!!

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2007-03-21 02:44:17)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center

weasel_thingo wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

other people actually do this
It used to happen to me a lot when I played as commander.  I would sit somewhere and be in the command screen and someone would come up and shoot me a couple times, then heal me.  Since I usually go engineer when I command, they learned their lesson after I saw I was getting shot, and shot them in the face with the pump shotty.

Anyway, yes it works, and yes, it's a form of stat padding.
gene_pool
Banned

weasel_thingo wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

Generally when im waiting on a carrier or something. And yea, i know, its stupid.
weasel_thingo
+74|6328

ThomasMorgan wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

It used to happen to me a lot when I played as commander.  I would sit somewhere and be in the command screen and someone would come up and shoot me a couple times, then heal me.  Since I usually go engineer when I command, they learned their lesson after I saw I was getting shot, and shot them in the face with the pump shotty.

if you let them do it you would have gotten more points as a commander.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center

weasel_thingo wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

if you let them do it you would have gotten more points as a commander.
...I care, why?  I would've gotten what, one, maybe two more points?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard