bobby177
+129|6474|Texas.. getting out asap
On my way home from the University campus today, I was blaring the 300 soundtrack from my shitty Tempo, windows down.

There was a group of chatty sophist bitches; you know the type. Fluffy boots, oranged make-up skin, slightly teased hair, cellphones, bubble gum, and enough lip gloss to glaze a holiday ham.

Returns a King (track 4, for those who are curious) began to play, heralding my approach. These snooty bitches were congregated right in the centre of the parking lot, proving a hindrance to my leaving. The clouds seemed to part, and Zeus himself shone light upon a massive puddle, directly adjacent to said bitches. Time slowed. My wheels seemed to spin in place as I brought my mighty Ford chariot around the bend, as the chorus reached full timbre. A crescendo of sound and screams mingled into one shining moment as a tidal wave of dirty water was brought down upon their ranks. They were bested and shamed, reduced to the true filth that they were beneath their lacquered appearances. Heads turned; onlookers gawked.

My mighty Spartan laughter echoed from within my vehicle as I sped away, roaring in amusement.
bobby177
Also,

I haven't seen 300 yet because I was banned from my cineplex. We had all lined up in front of the theater for about 30 minutes, and then they brought us in. I had to stand right beside these two fat, horse-faced bitches eating each others tongues like they were making a political statement or something. So, like 30 minutes later, we end up shuffling in the theater and these fucking bitches start bitching about having to wait when the movie is about to start, mind you, it was 11 and it was a midnight showing. It turns out they were going to see that stupid Jim Carrey movie 23 and they were missing it. So, the ugliest of the two bitches just exclaims like no one's there "This is the wrong fucking movie!" I just had to do what I did next. I shouted at the top of my lungs "This is SPARTA" and kicked her in the chest, causing her to fall down about 8 steps to the floor. Most were shocked, but about 80% of the theater started to cheer, and I was forcibly thrown out by 2 officers. Charges are going to be pressed against me apparently, but it was worth it.
Jello.01
+46|6608|DFW, Texas
Lol! Are you serious?! Horrible, but funny.

O.m.g. just read that other post. Awesome.

No. Fucking awesome. I wish I was there to witness something of that greatness that you have shown. Lol...

Last edited by Jello.01 (2007-03-16 23:23:04)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6463|A W S M F O X

bobby177 wrote:

Also,

I haven't seen 300 yet because I was banned from my cineplex. We had all lined up in front of the theater for about 30 minutes, and then they brought us in. I had to stand right beside these two fat, horse-faced bitches eating each others tongues like they were making a political statement or something. So, like 30 minutes later, we end up shuffling in the theater and these fucking bitches start bitching about having to wait when the movie is about to start, mind you, it was 11 and it was a midnight showing. It turns out they were going to see that stupid Jim Carrey movie 23 and they were missing it. So, the ugliest of the two bitches just exclaims like no one's there "This is the wrong fucking movie!" I just had to do what I did next. I shouted at the top of my lungs "This is SPARTA" and kicked her in the chest, causing her to fall down about 8 steps to the floor. Most were shocked, but about 80% of the theater started to cheer, and I was forcibly thrown out by 2 officers. Charges are going to be pressed against me apparently, but it was worth it.
You fucking win. +1.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6835|Kubra, Damn it!

Are you < 14? Because you sure sound like it.

Anyway, only Fancy can make up stupid stories. Everyone else is just a copycat.
Jello.01
+46|6608|DFW, Texas

chittydog wrote:

Are you < 14? Because you sure sound like it.

Anyway, only Fancy can make up stupid stories. Everyone else is just a copycat.
You have to admit though, that was hilarious, fake or not.
bobby177
Source - /b/

And you know this is better than Fancy's stories
LawJik
The Skeptical Realist
+48|6531|Amherst, MA

bobby177 wrote:

Also,

The PTA is going to have a field day...

Last edited by LawJik (2007-03-16 23:36:17)

chittydog
less busy
+586|6835|Kubra, Damn it!

The splashing one is okay, but the movie theater one is dumb. However, if you enjoy it, keep trying...
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6626|Canada
one of my life goals is to yell "THIS IS SPARTA!!" AND KICK SOMEONE IN THE CHEST!!!!
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California
This Is Spartaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
ShoopDaWhoop
Banned
+53|6332

bobby177 wrote:

Source - /b/

I was hoping you were gonna say you got it from /b/ cause I was ready to say

"this is copypasta"

lol

Last night I spent £15 on a pizza then I woke up this morning thinking I could of used that to see 300
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6557|Brisbane, Aus

LOL you are a true spartan king. +1
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6655|Brisbane, Australia

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6719|Melbourne, Australia
if only you could do that in bf2 to the tards camping the j10

GET OUT OF THE WAY IM TRYIN TO TAKE OFF   "NEGATIVE"  *gets out of plane runs up to sniper* THIS IS WWAAKEE!! *BANG!*
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6596
Hhaahhahahahaha!  Holy fuck bobby that was hilarious.  If that was at all true, I will bow to you for the rest of my life...
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6584|England
Fancyv2.0 - Now including actually funny stories.

+1
David.P
Banned
+649|6274

bobby177 wrote:

I just had to do what I did next. I shouted at the top of my lungs "This is SPARTA" and kicked her in the chest, causing her to fall down about 8 steps to the floor. Most were shocked, but about 80% of the theater started to cheer, and I was forcibly thrown out by 2 officers. Charges are going to be pressed against me apparently, but it was worth it.
+1 I have always wanted to do that to someone. Maybe i'll do it to this bitch in my school? Or this gay kid who keeps harassing me and my friends?(Seriously he follows boys into the bathroom) Or maybe just maybe the asshole busdriver.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6411|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Bobby, your fucking insane. IN-SANE.

To the people thinking this might be bullshit, you never know, but one thing is certain, this is probably the best bullshit ever.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland

David.Podedworny wrote:

bobby177 wrote:

I just had to do what I did next. I shouted at the top of my lungs "This is SPARTA" and kicked her in the chest, causing her to fall down about 8 steps to the floor. Most were shocked, but about 80% of the theater started to cheer, and I was forcibly thrown out by 2 officers. Charges are going to be pressed against me apparently, but it was worth it.
+1 I have always wanted to do that to someone. Maybe i'll do it to this bitch in my school? Or this gay kid who keeps harassing me and my friends?(Seriously he follows boys into the bathroom) Or maybe just maybe the asshole busdriver.
Noob... so a GAY guy annoys you.. tell him to meet you in the bathroom, walk in... kick him in the chest into the toilet while yelling "THIS IS SPARTA"

end off
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

White-Fusion wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

bobby177 wrote:

Noob... so a GAY guy annoys you.. tell him to meet you in the bathroom, walk in... kick him in the chest into the toilet while yelling "THIS IS SPARTA"

end off
lol

btw bobby that was some funny shit +1
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

ShoopDaWhoop wrote:

bobby177 wrote:

Source - /b/

I was hoping you were gonna say you got it from /b/ cause I was ready to say

"this is copypasta"

lol

Last night I spent £15 on a pizza then I woke up this morning thinking I could of used that to see 300
/b/ is a better source than all others.

So i herd u liek mudkips?
*e6/TheChronic
+21|6481
i laughed my ass off +1
TuataraDude
+115|6522|Aotearoa

bobby177 wrote:

On my way home from the University campus today, I was blaring the 300 soundtrack from my shitty Tempo, windows down.

There was a group of chatty sophist bitches; you know the type. Fluffy boots, oranged make-up skin, slightly teased hair, cellphones, bubble gum, and enough lip gloss to glaze a holiday ham.

Returns a King (track 4, for those who are curious) began to play, heralding my approach. These snooty bitches were congregated right in the centre of the parking lot, proving a hindrance to my leaving. The clouds seemed to part, and Zeus himself shone light upon a massive puddle, directly adjacent to said bitches. Time slowed. My wheels seemed to spin in place as I brought my mighty Ford chariot around the bend, as the chorus reached full timbre. A crescendo of sound and screams mingled into one shining moment as a tidal wave of dirty water was brought down upon their ranks. They were bested and shamed, reduced to the true filth that they were beneath their lacquered appearances. Heads turned; onlookers gawked.

My mighty Spartan laughter echoed from within my vehicle as I sped away, roaring in amusement.
TuataraDude was very amused +1
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA

bobby177 wrote:

I shouted at the top of my lungs "This is SPARTA" and kicked her in the chest, causing her to fall down about 8 steps to the floor.
+1 due to the mental picture I have of this happening.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard