Port Bavaria24%24% - 21
Liberation of Leipzig40%40% - 35
Bridge at Remagen Titan1%1% - 1
Port Bavaria Titan5%5% - 5
Total: 87
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6441|The Land of Scott Walker
So far I'm partial to Bridge at Remagen and Port Bavaria Titan.  Post your favorite and why.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6592|Michigan, USA
Liberation. Just love the closeness ofthe map, the night settings and the sheer amount of vehicular mayhem.  I do like Remagens giant bridge
Thoruz
+42|6322|Germany
remagen
speeders + bridge = fun
leipzig - i love night maps
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689
A tie between Bridge at Remagen and Port Bavaria. Remagen in titan mode, and Bavaria in assault lines.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6728|Germany, near Koblenz
Allthough I'm a big fan of the Titan mode, Liberation of Leipzig is "the best" NS map due to the new night atmosphere.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
Leipzig justs tips Bavaria to me (I love that map).

Remagen is good - until you get to a standoff at the bridge. Then the only way to get through (for the EU) is to cap the hotel with the transport heli, grab the apc and rain hell from the back.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Des.Kmal
+917|6614|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Bavaria. conquest.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6734|The Hague, Netherlands

Port Bavaria so far.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
Bavaria is a bit too easy for the goliath to dominate which is why it lost my vote. But the main reason I chose leipzig is because it's so damned similar to the best maps of 1942 - stalingrad, berlin...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
NoGodsNoMasters
+6|6373
LEIPZIG: I love my city maps and the night shade brings a whole other feeling to it. Not to mention this map is outstanding for getting around the choke points and heading right to the enemy base to knife their commander.
Master*
Banned
+416|6491|United States
I find this ironic a majority hated the night maps in bf2 now a majority loves the night map in bf2142.

EDIT: Tie between all of them

Last edited by Masterstyle (2007-03-14 21:55:55)

[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6453|UK
Remagen so far for me (played it for bout 1.5hrs and tried all maps).
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6718|Eastern PA
Leipzig.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6716|California

I would vote Leipzig, but its not much of a night map.

null.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6441|The Land of Scott Walker
Last night was the first time I had fun on Leipzig.  EU didn't get stuck back in that alley spawnpoint and we really handed it to the PAC.  A ribbon and a badge sweetened the deal.
Superglueman
+21|6355|The Great South Land

Masterstyle wrote:

I find this ironic a majority hated the night maps in bf2 now a majority loves the night map in bf2142.

EDIT: Tie between all of them
People didnt like the BF2 night maps cause they sucked at them...i loved the night maps(played Splinter Cell before Bf2,so adjusted to the dark easy)...64player Devil's Perch or Leviathan....drool
kptk92
u
+972|6404|tc_london

Spark wrote:

Bavaria is a bit too easy for the goliath to dominate which is why it lost my vote.
Its not THAT easy for the Goliath - I've taken two out in one round (48 player map). The Goliath is constantly under pressure from walkers, rorches (might be spelt wrong?) and Engineers, and 50% of the time the Goliath is taken out pretty quickly if you all work together.

I chose Bavaria. A nice amount of vehicles in that map (not too many, not too short), plus a few spots where infantry can battle it out alone.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6254|Basel, Switzerland
Still a Gibraltar whore ;p
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6526|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Port Bavaria assault lines. I promised myself that I wouldnt spend my hard earned 10 Euro's on it but I did..luckely.
killaer
+41|6714
Am I the only person here who HATES Ramagen? It's absolutley boring...
jsnipy
+3,276|6518|...

They are all great maps, if I had to pick on ... Liberation of Leipzig
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6738|FUCK UBISOFT

i cant stand port bavaria on titan, noob commanders always put the titans on top of each other. i think titans should be on opposite sides of the map...
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6774|Long Island
definately liberation...i love the infantry combat
crashmctavish
Liquidat0r's Neuro Surgeon.....
+4|6437|uk

killaer wrote:

Am I the only person here who HATES Ramagen? It's absolutley boring...
you're not the only one mate.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard