Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co … 01047.html
(AP) ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - Police clubbed protesters and dragged them into waiting buses on Saturday in response to a defiant demonstration against the Kremlin in the heart of President Vladimir Putin's hometown.

Since he took office in 2000, Putin has taken gradual steps to centralize power and eliminate democratic checks and balances. He has created an obedient parliament, abolished direct gubernatorial elections, tightened restrictions on rights groups and presided over the reining in of non-state TV channels.

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-03-03 13:45:19)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6692|Calgary
If you haven't figured it out, Putin is a hard core fucken Commie cocksucker. Period.
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6624|Cherry Pie
Motherland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Exclamation point!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

'Beat down?' How about 'leave Russia and get poisoned.'

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-03-03 13:54:35)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

Superslim wrote:

If you haven't figured it out, Putin is a hard core fucken Commie cocksucker. Period.
True Dat.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

'Beat down?' How about 'leave Russia and get poisoned.'
Or as Cam pointed out tortured.. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=65640
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
As Roger Waters once sang on The Finale Cut...
" Gotta bring the Russian beer to her knees. "
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

When will we see USA invade Russia because they have a mad dictator that kills his own citizens ? .... and this one has nukes without a doubt !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

Varegg wrote:

When will we see USA invade Russia because they have a mad dictator that kills his own citizens ? .... and this one has nukes without a doubt !
LOL!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6367|Columbus, Ohio

Varegg wrote:

Maybe EU should keep an eye on them.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Varegg wrote:

Right after we finish negotiating with North Korea and Iran.

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-03-03 14:07:46)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned

Varegg wrote:

When we discover they are exporting nuclear weapons to the highest bidder.
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6487|Latvia

usmarine2007 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

We have.. on their oil and gas flushing trough our pipelines..

goddamn commies..
Varegg
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

ATG wrote:

Varegg wrote:

I thought they allready where doing that, if it wheren`t for France and Russia how on earth did India and Pakistan come to have nukes and Iran being 4 - 8 years away from getting it !

And when did you actually need evidence to invade anything ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6367|Columbus, Ohio

Varegg wrote:

ATG wrote:

Varegg wrote:

I thought they allready where doing that, if it wheren`t for France and Russia how on earth did India and Pakistan come to have nukes and Iran being 4 - 8 years away from getting it !

here we go...................

br.......bro..........brok............broken record in the debate section.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6692|Calgary

usmarine2007 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

lol...Always up to the Americans......  Then when they do something they get shit on. Ya, maybe the EU should sober up do bear some of the burden.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6367|Columbus, Ohio

BALTINS wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

We have.. on their oil and gas flushing trough our pipelines..

goddamn commies..
very true.
Varegg
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

usmarine2007 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

ATG wrote:

here we go...................

br.......bro..........brok............broken record in the debate section.
How come i can never post a cheap point when you guy`s have made it an artform to do just that ?
alpinestar
+304|6596|New York City baby.
America is the same only you never hear because they don't want you to

Last edited by alpinestar (2007-03-03 15:53:14)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

alpinestar wrote:

America is the same only you never hear because they don't want you to
lol.. I take it you have never heard of the ACLU.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
icecold2510
+31|6294
I'm surprised they even have video games in Russia. OR the internet.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Superslim wrote:

What makes him a commie?
icecold2510
+31|6294
Isn't Russia a communist country still? or did [communism in russia] fall with the USSR?

I get confused with that....

Last edited by icecold2510 (2007-03-03 17:13:29)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645

Varegg wrote:

never lol because if they would we would all die since Russia has most nukes on the planet

https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302/ABS_PC_1/608px-US_and_USSR_nuclear_stockpile.png

The high for the USA is 32,040 in 1966; the high for the USSR is 45,000 in 1986; the point at which the USSR surpassed the USA in warheads is 1978.

Right now Russia has over 8000 more nukes than U.S. according to the graph.

Last edited by blademaster (2007-03-03 17:29:39)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

blademaster wrote:

Varegg wrote:

never lol because if they would we would all die since Russia has most nukes on the planet

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302 … ckpile.png

The high for the USA is 32,040 in 1966; the high for the USSR is 45,000 in 1986; the point at which the USSR surpassed the USA in warheads is 1978.

Right now Russia has over 8000 more nukes than U.S. according to the graph.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:US_a … kpiles.svg
The Russian strategy was in pure numbers and size. We invested more into eluding defenses. We pioneered MIRV.

https://i11.tinypic.com/2vayr88.jpg
A time exposure of eight Peacekeeper (LGM-118A) intercontinental ballistic missile reentry
vehicles passing through clouds while approaching an open-ocean impact zone during a flight
est. (U.S. Air Force photo)

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-03-03 17:29:27)

Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard