Poll

Does this guy hack [Poll]

Yes91%91% - 152
No8%8% - 14
Total: 166
eagles1106
+269|6593|Marlton, New Jersey.
My clan was scrimming a clan called the gunslingers one night.  We did well against them, except for one of their members who seemed complete bullshit, headshots left and right.  I wasnt there, but the server had battle recorder and one of my members made a short vid.  I dont even know why Im posting it because its CLEAR he hacks, fucking zapping onto another person thats 100 yards away after killing a person.  Take the time to watch and vote so I can send this thread to their clan, who think the bastard is legit.  Were going to get him banned from twl and cal and it will be fun. enjoy

The first 15 seconds of the video show it.  He headshots one person, then watch him fucking zap onto another target that's behind the wall.

Other one I made with more zoomed in shots to see the zapping onto targets through walls, gg.
I recommend watching 4:00 to 2:45

Last edited by eagles1106 (2007-02-27 16:14:54)

Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6488|Trondheim, Norway
Yes he do hack, it is, as you said, obviously. No one can aim that fast at 2 persons coming running across a corner, it is simply impossible, I didn't even watch it all. Screw them, noob clan, hope you won.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6483|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
clear hack, hes a little fucking prick who needs to get a life!

Oh and did you see him when he killed a guy, his gun and AIMBOT aimed him straight at another guy instantly, clear hack no doubt about it!

Last edited by ELITE-UK (2007-02-27 12:52:49)

eagles1106
I dont like to look at them as a noob clan, except maybe for the fact that they think hes legit.  Theyre ok and it's just the one dude who hacks, and we did win the scrim
Emil
Teh strogg!

eagles1106 wrote:

I dont like to look at them as a noob clan, except maybe for the fact that they think hes legit.  Theyre ok and it's just the one dude who hacks, and we did win the scrim
Okay screw that little prick then. Kidnap?
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6646|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Kidnap Ftw!
swimsimba
+3|6299
Gg Gunslingers!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6659
That first 15 secs proves nothing, you guys may have been spotted or he saw you before.. He may be hacking though..
Commie Killer
+192|6396
Thats rather obvious, congrats eagles, but your still a commie.
eagles1106

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

That first 15 secs proves nothing, you guys may have been spotted or he saw you before.. He may be hacking though..
lol, thats why he zaps towards the wall to my members who is behind it, and when he does he puts a round off.  Im going to make a version that zooms in further for more clarity

Yeah we won

Last edited by eagles1106 (2007-02-27 12:56:45)

swimsimba
+3|6299
are you kidding me? he puts 3-4 bullets in to the wall after shooting me in the head... hes a complete haxor
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6425|Ontario, Canada
Someone else awhile ago from this board (I think it was r3flexx aka Olitz) that mention something about people on gunslingers hacking. Meaning headshot after headshot and being a pretty crappy team so it could be possible.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6361|uk

first guy he sees- stares at them through the wall, then as he shoots, he shoots at them through the wall.

First 15 seconds- like you said, shows he hacks

Second guy he kills- randomly jumps of a building and onto the ground. If this guy had by some miracle been spotted through the window, then the spotted enemy would appear to be moving around on the first foor (or top). There is no recognition of players moving between levels. Ok, someone on TS could have told him... but i doubt it.

Directly after this, he immediately locks onto another target- and starts shooting at him through the wall!

I CBA'd with the rest- Obvious he hacks.

And yes... i agree... very pretty walls.

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Ok... watch 2 seconds of the video- 1:07- 1:09. Tell me he doesn't hack.

@ eagles1106- any chance of uploading the actual demo files? + whats his nick?

Last edited by Titch2349 (2007-02-27 13:09:51)

bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6698|London, UK
wow in a match he needs to hack to maybe make himself feel better

also eagles you should make sure screenshots are being taken by punkbuster? dont u request PB screenshots of players? cause sarge posted some time back a clan where they were all hacking cause he had proof of pb shots and theres no need for watchin battlerecorder
Phrozenbot
+632|6625|do not disturb

Hack.
.cat.
+4|6349
obvious....

prone crawling is so leet. SIGH that guy is uber bad
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6431|San Antonio, TX
I like the move he makes when he's near the pit at the square.  K's the guy in front of him then does a 180 at the guy behind the building!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6659

eagles1106 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

lol, thats why he zaps towards the wall to my members who is behind it, and when he does he puts a round off.  Im going to make a version that zooms in further for more clarity

Yeah we won
Im just saying man, play with the big boys in ESL like Gamax the whole team has to spot like crazy.. If I were going to accuse him I would get some more concrete evidence. When he went round the wall he saw the first guy shot him and the medic popped out and he saw him..could just be that he saw you all.
im_in_heaven
+27|6597
clearly hacks. Aimbot and wallhack

Last edited by im_in_heaven (2007-02-27 13:02:59)

swimsimba
+3|6299
honestly this was MFUTA's first scrim supposedly. so i dont think the mad spots were possible. plus to see him snap to the wall after taking down poison.. i dont know how you could argue that this is legit
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6628|inside the recesses of your...

scottomus0 wrote:

Kidnap Ftw!
Hmm..maybe the KKC will get involved....
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6664|Cambridge, England
it does look like he's hacking but the only conclusive proof is a PB screenshot.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6535|Milkystania, yurop
Who cares if that makes him feel like a better person let the bastard hack its just stats nothing that makes you anything
Emil
Teh strogg!

Magpie wrote:

Who cares if that makes him feel like a better person let the bastard hack its just stats nothing that makes you anything
It was a match, not pub.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6594|Seattle
the only thing ive heard about gunslingers is that they supposedly hack. and that vid is obvious. lol at the independent thinker that voted no. but then u guys also reviewed demos and concluded i hack, so im skeptical anyway

Last edited by Marinejuana (2007-02-27 13:26:06)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard