Dragonclaw
+186|6304|Florida
I have not yet been able to find one decent server. Every single IO server I go on is infested with unlock noobs, claymore whores, and nade spammers. Every single vehicle server I go on is full of vehicle n00bs spawnraping uncaps and flags. There is no teamwork in the game anymore. People leave you to die or revive you in front of 5 PKM n00bs. This is the only game Ive played where no one gives a shit about their teamates and are only out to get the extra point at your expense. It annoys the shit out of my how I tend to always be the only person in each server trying to get a squad of team players together to no avail. How do you people stand the shit teamwork in this game?
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6452|Ontario, Canada
IO blows
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85
Join a clan
Dragonclaw
+186|6304|Florida
Actually it would be good if you could get a server full of teamwork oriented people. Sadly thats highly unlikely in a game like this. Im in a clan but only one or 2 of them will be online at one time to play bf2.

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-02-26 18:33:31)

-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6625|Quebec city, Canada
by the title, I thought it was a cougar's thread
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

Join the club. I stopped playing for a month or two because of it, but yeah, BF2 community sucks... and pretty hard too.
Dragonclaw
+186|6304|Florida

-=raska=- wrote:

Thats the best thing Ive heard all day.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6632|USA
Cry me a river (i hope im the 91%)
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
I'd say play Project Reality if you want team work and only about 5% assholes.
Des.Kmal
+917|6617|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
oh....well.....
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Dragonclaw
+186|6304|Florida

Naughty_Om wrote:

Im not going to bother to point out how anti teamwork skilless noob you are or arent.

Superior Mind wrote:

Project Reality is decent but you rarely get into a squad if you dont get in at the start of the round. The mod is awesome though but gets boring after a while.

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-02-26 18:38:53)

R0lyP0ly
+161|6653|USA

-=raska=- wrote:

QFT
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

Im not going to bother to point out how anti teamwork skilless noob you are or arent.

Superior Mind wrote:

Project Reality is decent but you rarely get into a squad if you dont get in at the start of the round. The mod is awesome though but gets boring after a while.
I beg to differ.
CloakedStarship
+76|6564

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Join a clan
QFT

Never for one second expect good teamwork when joining a random pub.

Never EVER expect to find a server where people will not use unlocks, just for the plain reason that they are available to every player in this game.  In either case, its faggy to cry about different guns than the first ones presented to you by the game.
David.P
Banned
+649|6273
Dude you hit the nail on the fucken head. I stopped playing IO all together no teamwork like you said but there are also sniper noobs, They are easy to kill real easy and they will always call you a hacker or say you have an aimbot, When they gang up on you it gets even worse , In Jalalabad a long time ago i was sniping in the bombed out building there were 5 enemy snipers each with svd's all noobs(i could tell by there hiding spot and how many shots they took) So i picked each and every one of them off with a clean headshot, They Respawned moved back to the same spot and again 5 headshots 10 seconds, Noobs got pissed called me a hacker and initiated a kick vote against me saying i had an aimbot, For the whole round they kept trying to kill me and everyone else. My team lost but it was a close game(2-0) Thats why i hate IO servers all the sniping noobs care about kills
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria
I don't get it what people have against the unlock weapons. They're part of the game. Everyone can unlock and use them.
Some let it sound like using unlocks is something unsportsmanlike like spawnkilling or baseraping.
privatepyle12415
+0|6295

globefish23 wrote:

I don't get it what people have against the unlock weapons. They're part of the game. Everyone can unlock and use them.
Some let it sound like using unlocks is something unsportsmanlike like spawnkilling or baseraping.
I agree.

What else are you going to do with the unlocks? Especially the Special Forces unlocks. Besides many of the guns arent too easy to use (excluding the G36E). Adapt and overcome your problems.
SmackDowN
+5|6469
Project Reality, awsome teamwork and MUCH more realistic than vanilla bf2
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6546|inside your nose.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Join a clan
thats probably some of the best advice ive heard in a looong time.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6691|Calgary

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Join a clan
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6649|Keyboard
You should play minesweeper, that has a lot of team work; in that way you would not be bothered by the whole ¨I don´t give shit about you¨. Or even better, make your own damn game and invite your team-playing-oriented-I-care-about-you friends over.

P.S. I don´t care what you say, you are in the Internets, you merely exist.
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6625|Gold Coast, Australia
Four Words.

Project, Reality, Toaster, Aluminum.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6759|San Antonio, Texas

TerrorisT² wrote:

Four Words.

Project, Reality, Toaster, Aluminum.
I'll take "Mayor West" for $400.

*Daily double*

(I like you sig too.)

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2007-02-26 20:58:31)

viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6641|Minnesota

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w wrote:

Every single IO server I go on is infested with unlock noobs
What the hell is an unlock noob and what give you the right to say that if someone uses an unlock......HELLOOOOO thats the whole point of the game.  Play, get points, go up in rank, get unlocks.  If your to stupid to use them can I call you an UNUNLOCK NOOB!

Last edited by viper313 (2007-02-26 21:02:55)

Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6740|Vermont
I don't really agree with the join a clan stuff. A lot of people (myself included) are looking for people to play with and have fun, not an obligation to attend matches and practices and to have to deal with the bullshit heirarchy system in a lot of clans. I just know a few people with the game who I'll call to see if they wanna play.

Oh and all the people who are anti-unlock can suck my balls dry. I don't give a shit if you think unlocks are lame, I'm going to kill you with them anyways.

Last edited by BiRdMaN829 (2007-02-26 21:13:03)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard