Des.Kmal
+917|6617|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Got this from TotalBf2... well, SgtGene xfired me it.... but here it is.

Specifications wrote:

aka Battlefield 3. I have a family member working in EA Games and he gave me news about Battlefield 3 and im sharing with you guys so here it is.

Throw out the rules of engagement, this is all-out war! Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS) today announced that Battlefield: Bad Company™ is currently in development for the Xbox 360&E153; video game system from Microsoft® and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.

Built from the ground-up for next-generation consoles using Digital Illusions' bleeding-edge Frostbite™ game engine, Battlefield: Bad Company drops gamers behind enemy lines with a squad of renegade soldiers who risk it all on a personal quest for gold and revenge. Featuring a deep, cinematic single-player experience loaded with adventure and dark humor, the game delivers the series' trademark sandbox gameplay in a universe where nearly everything is destructible.

"The heart of DICE's multiplayer games is the frenetic, unpredictable nature of the sandbox experience, where anything could happen at any moment, and that's what we're bringing to the core of Battlefield: Bad Company's single-player campaign, said Karl Magnus Troedsson, senior producer at DICE. "In a world that's 90 percent destructible, the gameplay possibilities are infinite - the battlefield is always changing, forcing players, teammates, and enemies to react accordingly. Gamers will have total freedom to adapt to and tackle challenges in creative Battlefield-style ways."

Battlefield: Bad Company also will feature a full suite of the franchise's trademark multiplayer options with deep gameplay modes designed to take full advantage of the game's massively destructible environments.

https://images.ea.com/games/bfbc/bfbc_screen1.jpg

O Wait GUYS I HAVE MORE NEWS! ITS COMING OUT NEXT WEEK! TRUST ME!

More pics.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f4/Bfbc_scans.jpg
https://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/1547/1158175847.jpg
https://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/1547/1158175742.jpg
https://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/1547/1158175500.jpg
https://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/1547/1158175498.jpg
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6625|Quebec city, Canada
wow beautiful game...
l41e
+677|6647

I can't figure out for the life of my why the Humvee is:

1. a low-ridin'izzle pimped-out ride, muthafucka!
and
2. carries a Russian machine gun.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
Well, it's official, I'm buying a 360.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Worthless. Not a PC game.
Commie Killer
+192|6386
Besides that the story line is a little weird, I would prefer a more realistic WWIII storyline or something like that, those graphics look amazing, like Crysis amazing, holy SHIT.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Commie Killer wrote:

Besides that the story line is a little weird, I would prefer a more realistic WWIII storyline or something like that, those graphics look amazing, like Crysis amazing, holy SHIT.
They're alright, but you can still see some wacky polygons and textures. Crysis has the advantage.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-02-25 20:18:20)

bobby177
+129|6473|Texas.. getting out asap

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

https://www.spiderjay.com/myspace/cox.gif
watch it (unnamed) newbie (13).

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-02-25 20:38:17)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

Yea, I've only known about this for about a year

But seriously, you people should stop over to IGN.com once in a while to get up to date on this shit.

*edit* and its not Battlefield 3, that was denounced by EA some time ago.

Last edited by stryyker (2007-02-25 20:50:17)

SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6659|The darkside of Denver

stryyker wrote:

But seriously, you people should stop over to IGN.com once in a while to get up to date on this shit.

For real. Old news. I hope the 360 version looks that good. I love my 360 but its based on a almost two year old graphics chip....
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6502|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Well, I heard from a couple of friends, that it will come out for PC too. And if "yes", Then it's time to buy myself a dual graphic cards.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Well, I heard from a couple of friends, that it will come out for PC too. And if "yes", Then it's time to buy myself a dual graphic cards.
Or you could wait until (ATi) goes out, and then you could have quad cards, 2 chips on each card. good shit.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6638|Montreal, Qc, Canada

bobby177 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

Andoura wrote:

bobby177 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

You are all very ignorant for not wanting to play a game just because its a console.

Take Gears of War for instance, awesome game, isnt for PC.
autopilot
banned
+115|6347

I don't know why, but this picture needs a caption. Maybe something like: "Look at those guys, gonna get raped". Ok, I suck at funny.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

Des.Kmal wrote:

Got this from TotalBf2... well, SgtGene xfired me it.... but here it is.

Specifications wrote:

aka Battlefield 3. I have a family member working in EA Games and he gave me news about Battlefield 3 and im sharing with you guys so here it is.

Throw out the rules of engagement, this is all-out war! Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS) today announced that Battlefield: Bad Company™ is currently in development for the Xbox 360&E153; video game system from Microsoft® and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.
ROE ARE POWERLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Krysiss
+15|6473|NL
First it's freaking old news, second they scruwed BF:MC for the  public on the consel, the graphics can be nice but not if you have lag and lag and lag on a mp session.

and the first time that DICE  fail for the  pc main public where it al started. wothless scum.
now first consels and then pc.
Also it looks tthat those screenshots are not real. to much renderd
going back to FFOW because those guys listen to the community

Last edited by Krysiss (2007-02-25 23:59:08)

_-_911_-_180891
+540|6502|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

stryyker wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Or you could wait until (ATi) goes out, and then you could have quad cards, 2 chips on each card. good shit.
DAMN...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

stryyker wrote:

Andoura wrote:

bobby177 wrote:

You are all very ignorant for not wanting to play a game just because its a console.

No, not really. Many of us don't have consoles, nor the desire to invest in one. So you can tone down on the Michael Jackson defense.

Now, what might Starcraft Ghost have been like had it been in development for the PC?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-02-25 23:55:31)

frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6554|QLD, australia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

LT.Victim
+1,175|6562|British Columbia, Canada

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Andoura wrote:

No, not really. Many of us don't have consoles, nor the desire to invest in one. So you can tone down on the Michael Jackson defense.
Indeed..

I don't feel like spending 500-800 Dollars on a Gaming Console when I have a computer thats better then the console..

Thats like buying a Race car, then taking a Junker to the Racetrack..
Des.Kmal
+917|6617|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

stryyker wrote:

i heard about it almost a year ago too, BUT there werent this many pics. and supposedly its coming out next week.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6653|Teesside, UK

Superior Mind wrote:

Well, it's official, I'm buying a 360.
snap!
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6387|New York
FPS on consoles are inferior to FPS on computers. Either way, i doubt i'll get this game. As cool as the destructible environment is, I don't case to buy another game in the series that is essentially the same as the two i have.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard