Poll

Is your girlfriend sluttier than mine?

Yes13%13% - 13
No47%47% - 45
Get her hottest friend for a 3 sum38%38% - 37
Total: 95
SealXo
+309|6534
My girlfriends always been somewhat of a slut, but what can i say. Weve been going out for a month and a half and shes really hot.

So we go over to her house last night at midnight to go drink.

I have me, and my 3 best friends.

we all have around 2 caronas.
So fuck my girlsfirends so drunk she asks me if she can MAKE OUT WITH my friend. I'm thinking, wow what the fuck is this. And i let her because whatever, i couldnt say no to my buddies but at the same time im fucking pissed at her for wanting to. So she fucking makes out with him..... bad enough right? NO. Then she wants to make out with my other riend.... but thankfully hes germophobic and aftraid to shit of mono. Hah.

SO THEN SHE MAKES OUT WITH MY 3RD FRIEND!

sweet jesus.....
but i guess i could forgive her... after all shes drunk.... piss drunk.

SO THEN she goes to show my friends her TITS! jesus!

all the while i just sit in the corner drinking my only love... beer.

SO THEN she asks ME WHATS WRONG?!?!? and i just ignored her and fell asleep in her garage eating cranberry raisens she feeds to her rats.... mmm yummy.. who knows what she did then

So we then stumble the 2 and a half miles through bushes and street back to my house at 3am.

But heres the twist... she was never drunk... she didnt drink at all!

man im never going ot take that girl anywhere.

Last edited by SealXo (2007-02-25 12:01:37)

Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK
Ill be your friend in this time of need.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6595

SealXo wrote:

My girlfriends always been somewhat of a slut, but what can i say. Weve been going out for a month and a half and shes really hot.

So fuck my girlsfirends so drunk she asks me if she can MAKE OUT WITH my friend. I'm thinking, wow what the fuck is this. And i let her because whatever, i couldnt say no to my buddies but at the same time im fucking pissed at her for wanting to. So she fucking makes out with him..... bad enough right? NO. Then she wants to make out with my other riend.... but thankfully hes germophobic and aftraid to shit of mono. Hah.

sweet jesus.....

SO THEN she asks ME WHATS WRONG?!?!? and i just ignored her and fell asleep in her garage eating cranberry raisens she feeds to her rats.... mmm yummy.. who knows what she did then

So we then stumble the 2 and a half miles through bushes and street back to my house at 3am.

Lol at letting your girlfriend kiss your best friends.

I wouldn't kiss my best friend's girl.  That's fucked up.

Just use her for the sex because you obviously don't care about her anyway...
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6648
Lol, why the fuck would you let her makeout with your friend just because he is your buddy. I laughed though +1
SealXo
+309|6534

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Lol, why the fuck would you let her makeout with your friend just because he is your buddy. I laughed though +1
he doesnt really get the girls,..... whatever i toss her around liek raggady ann every weekend anyways
thats about it

yet she really "loves me"
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6637|Montreal, Qc, Canada
wwwwo000oo00ooottttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If my gf do this... i fkn kick her ass, kick the ass of my 3 friend because they didn't think about me , i mean if the gf of my friend comes over and ask me : can we make out ? my bf is not here??? i would simply say NO !

And she wasn't drunk for real... like she was rly playing the slut game !!!!!

Dude you will find some better girl for you !!!

DAMMN !

Last edited by Andoura (2007-02-25 12:08:10)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
Wow seal, ur a moron. How could you giver her permission to do that? The fact that she ASKED you and you said YES means either you don't really need your penis or you don't really care about this relationship at all. Now if you want to prove yourself worthy of being a man again, fuck her in the ass and post it on the internet.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-02-25 12:08:48)

Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6527|stalker.
Rofl, 1 +
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6648

SealXo wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

he doesnt really get the girls,..... whatever i toss her around liek raggady ann every weekend anyways
thats about it

yet she really "loves me"
WOW, your relationship sounds great, if it were me though I would be fucking mad though.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6462|Tyne & Wear, England
Seriously, get rid.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
cablecopulate
+449|6736|Massachusetts.
You think that's slutty? that's foreplay to a hot night dude.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6334|Oregon
Whacksteez, yo.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6681|The Lou

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

SealXo wrote:

sweet jesus.....

Lol at letting your girlfriend kiss your best friends.

I wouldn't kiss my best friend's girl.  That's fucked up.

Just use her for the sex because you obviously don't care about her anyway...
He's right ^^ but make her take an std test first...seriously.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

If your buddy was really your buddy he shold have politely declined. You don't make out with you mate's girlfriend EVER, especially when he's present!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
cablecopulate
+449|6736|Massachusetts.
Also, post pics of this chick.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

Andoura wrote:

wwwwo000oo00ooottttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If my gf do this... i fkn kick her ass, kick the ass of my 3 friend because they didn't think about me ... !!!

And she wasn't drunk for real... like she was rly playing the slut game :S:S !!!!!

Dude you will find some better girl for you !!!

DAMMN !
I think the fact that English isn't Andoura's first language makes this post all the funnier. Not bashing on ya Andoura, this post just seems funny since its not like

"Your girlfriend's was just being a dirty whore, you'll find a better person"

lol. Yeah lots of stuff is making me laugh right now, anything to make me feel better despite this damned essay.

edit: Yes pics please.

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-02-25 12:09:08)

SealXo
+309|6534
I use the latex.

Next week ittl be "can i fuc kjeremy?"

hahahah

and yeah i am pissed
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6681|The Lou
Oh yea, i should have voted yes but she wasnt my girlfriend just some girl i hooked up with at the movies... we just made out at the movies but that same night she got drunk and gave a dude a BJ, luckily it was after i made out with her, I wasnt there, and I didnt like her a lot... but she was hott, kinda looked like lindsay lohan.
-botivix-
Damn
+23|6725|Not Scotland Anymore!
You remind me of a mate who ate my dogs biscuits when he was depressed + wasted. Apparently they taste good, i'd disagree but i've never tasted them.
SealXo
+309|6534

-botivix- wrote:

You remind me of a mate who ate my dogs biscuits when he was depressed + wasted. Apparently they taste good, i'd disagree but i've never tasted them.
They were from a nutritional market man!
the reason i said yes t oit is because hes never made out with a girl before ahha
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6580|SE London

She's a slut, not a proper GF. Treat her like one.

Simple.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6447

Thats fucked dude!. Are you too weak to say NO! OMG, thats just stupid, sorry to say that, but I would not go out with her anymore, or you can just fuck her and tell her BYE BYE!
SealXo
+309|6534

rabee2789b wrote:

Thats fucked dude!. Are you too weak to say NO! OMG, thats just stupid, sorry to say that, but I would not go out with her anymore, or you can just fuck her and tell her BYE BYE!
shes to stupid ill jsut ffuck ehr every weekend and never call her like ususal
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6369|Pittsburgh, PA USA

Bertster7 wrote:

She's a slut, not a proper GF. Treat her like one.

Simple.
fuckin winner. +1
autopilot
banned
+115|6346

Hey, ask if she wants to come to my place for a while. Since we're mates and all!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard