next no. 1 with that SPM
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Tompie913
I like Chinese
+12|6401|Pittsburgh, PA
Apparently Phantom0701 is a nade spammer too
master_blaster_josh
+67|6598|nl- utecht
LORD#OF#WEED is going to contineu till he's got 1 million points! so there is no next number 1
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

master_blaster_josh wrote:

LORD#OF#WEED is going to contineu till he's got 1 million points! so there is no next number 1
Unless he gets reset xD
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6345|105 RVK
blueassault played 1.03 sometime. I must say he didn't impress me with his solo piloting, my and a friend of mine got higher scores than him every round.

But hey who needs sills to play 1.41
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6813|Barrington, RI

Snake wrote:

The only one Ive played with was Black Jesus on Gator. I just remember taking his HIND out with a SRAW since I got a nice screenie of it
Yep.  I've played with and against him and his clanmate leadpoison on Gator before.  All they do is take turns in the hind. They almost never get shot down.  I've seen them get shot down by SRAW's once or twice, but never AA.  If he doesn't get a Helo on Gator he just doesn't spawn in.

Last edited by =ST6=SewerMaster (2007-02-25 08:18:34)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

=ST6=SewerMaster wrote:

Snake wrote:

The only one Ive played with was Black Jesus on Gator. I just remember taking his HIND out with a SRAW since I got a nice screenie of it
Yep.  I've played with and against him and his clanmate leadpoison on Gator before.  All they do is take turns in the hind. They almost never get shot down.  I've seen them get shot down by SRAW's once or twice, but never AA.  If he doesn't get a Helo on Gator he just doesn't spawn in.
Only time I played with him was on Warlord. He was jihad jeeping the whole round, lol.
JaggedPanther
+61|6491

Unless he overdoes

Perhaps all top players are physically constricted somehow, that would only make sense.
im_in_heaven
+27|6605

Polux wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Zero!. wrote:

ECR.RC

biggest armour whore known to man
http://bf2s.com/player/69651987/

He is probably worse..... But he is REALLY good at it.

the others are just average players that dont do anything else but game.
But it isn't his first account
I just dont see how this guy could be amazing at everything he does in this game. It seems so fishy. Would be surprised if he ........
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6345|105 RVK

im_in_heaven wrote:

Polux wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

He is probably worse..... But he is REALLY good at it.

the others are just average players that dont do anything else but game.
But it isn't his first account
I just dont see how this guy could be amazing at everything he does in this game. It seems so fishy. Would be surprised if he ........
hes been reset 3 times and all the times he was Colonel.

He has had 3 times to master the game and just think, 150.00 times 3 plus his current score. Sadness

He should have 976.107 points lol

Last edited by Missionless (2007-02-25 09:19:19)

icecold2510
+31|6311
I played with Black Jesus at Iron Gator. He is pretty good. He was my gunner in the chopper for me. We owned.

I didn't realize it at first he was in the top ten and when i came to BF2S, I saw his name and i was !!!!

I think he went ground pound after we got shot down.
JaggedPanther
+61|6491
I played with BlackJesus too and I think he was pretty good. I remember the name cos everyone knows Jesus is an Eskimo.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6781

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

I have heard that blazin.uk is a medic whore, Volx is a hopper, #WEED is a nade spammer, Huellia is just plain shit etc etc.
But i have never heard anything bad about any of these players, is it because they are just good players, or that no one ever plays with them?

Phantom0701
ECR.RC
blueassault
f1r3starter
BlackJesus
Huellia is a 1337 helo pilot.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6648|New Hampshire, USA
Ive played with balck jesus quite a few times incidentally.  He generally plays with his clan |SI|, about 5-6 people at a time.  Although i originally accused him of hacking (i didnt even realise he was in the top ten ) futher play with my clan vs. his showed that they just work very well together as a team.  In my opinion, he is just a good player.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Ryan
+1,230|6860|Alberta, Canada

ThomasMorgan wrote:

...I have no proof to back this up, but I've heard ECR.RC is actually confined to a wheelchair.  Supposedly he uses a laptop to play and doesn't even have a mouse, so he uses the trackpad.

Apparently this is why he spends so much time in armor, because his reflexes don't have to be as good as the main cannon splash damage is relatively high.

This is why I'm always so unimpressed when people say they knifed him.

But again, like I said, I have no proof to back that up.  It's just hearsay.
Wow, he must be a good player then... or a good excuse artist.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6383|California
i tked stat padded on BlackJesus then i got banned ololol
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6656|Montreal, Qc, Canada
ZOMG another post about top 10 players !!!!!

Those guys dont rly have skills.... they just play and play and play and play and play and play and dont have a social life.... I say Blazin.Uk had some skills because he actually kill people wit his gun not in armor but then again he plays and play and play and play and play and play that why those guys are in the top 10...
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6639|Gold coast, Aus.

DeathUnlimited wrote:

next no. 1 with that SPM
Yep, and he plays...Like...All day....

And from memory he is 14
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6341|Graz, Austria

Maybe it's like with the odometers in old cars. When you reach 999,999 the next number is 000,000 again.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6769|Toronto, ON
How come no one ever mentions BushViper?
Alpha as fuck.
t0mhank5
+319|6729|Surge

Nyte wrote:

How come no one ever mentions BushViper?
He is old news, we have new top 10 people to fantasize about.
GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6296
i've played with weed, ya big nade whore got a lot of ammo pts i played with firestarter on fushe pass his team was getting owned he was like 3-13 then he quit...seemed like a nice guy though not like black jesus who tk'd me for a chopper and called me noob so he could solo fly it

Last edited by GeT-TwisTeD (2007-02-25 14:00:22)

SteikeTa
+153|6765|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
They are all fantastic.................
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6756|Omaha, Nebraska
Curious why Williams2 or whatever had been reset in the past??
SteikeTa
+153|6765|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Maybe a hint from ea/dice to him to find something better to do with his time..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard