Dersmikner
+147|6500|Texas
I wouldn't know how the hell to hack anything were I not holding an axe, so I'm not asking about how to do one. Don't want to know.

I just hear about these things all the time and I wonder what they are. Discussion makes them sound like an automatic aimer. So, does it zoom in your gun on the other guy's head or something so he goes down easily?

I ask because sometimes I get the sick feeling I'm playing with one hand tied behind my back. I used to suck but I'm fair now. I just ended a 64 man Karkand round with 120 points and a 45/19 KDR (or thereabouts). My stats suck because I was horrible at first. Now that I've played, I'm not bad. But still sometimes someone comes around a corner and I'm at full health and I fire the M95 between his eyes and without blinking he lets out a rat-a-tat and my intestines are all over the sidewalk.

I mean from long distances with allegedly shitty guns guys seem to nail me with one shot sometimes. I'm talking shit like the first anti-tank gun that couldn't kill my girlfriend's cat if you mounted the cat on a stick and the gun on a tripod, from across the bridge at train accident.

So, how do these things work, what percentage of players do you think are using them, and lastly, what kind of joy do these knobs get from playing a game of skill wherein they're not using their own skill? What the F is wrong with a person who runs around a map and lets a computer program kill people for him?

Also, is there any way to bust these people?

I guess I'm just looking for a general discussion of aimbots, for the clueless.

Thanks in advance...

Ders
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

It basically locks the gun onto the head/body of an enemy, and it follows them wherever they move.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6709|67.222.138.85
...usually through walls.

I saw a kid who was so close to corrugated fencing his SAW was sticking through the wall while I was about 5 feet away from the wall, then he started tracing my movements, and then actually shooting at me while I jumped around like an idiot....yeah that guy was 'botting.
Dersmikner
+147|6500|Texas
So I was right. It's the ultimate in shitbaggery. Grade A, first class, Patheticism.

How can I tell if someone's using one on a server?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
Dersmikner
+147|6500|Texas
Damn...

I could have done the sniper shit so that's not any big deal. It's simply a question of getting used to popping a guy in the head even if he's moving. Those automatic weapons though were bullcrap though. I can't hit the broad side of Oprah Winfrey with those fucking things in this game.
Dersmikner
+147|6500|Texas
Theose fucking assholes are actually glorifying their cheating by putting it on the internet? I'm trying to play on an even playing field and these stupid pricks are fucking the whole game up for everyone else. I might be the greatest player ever but don't know because I'm playing against a bunch of goddamned deluded fucks who think they're good because they cheat.

What percentage of people are doing this shit and why can't somebody stop it? No wonder I am JUST NOW to the point that I can consistently end up in the top 5 on my team most of the time. I'm playing against an entire gaming universe full of bonesmoking cheaters. God damn that ruins my night.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6709|67.222.138.85
Oh yeah dude, you probably aren't experiencing someone with aimbot, just skill. I don't know how much you have played, but in 750 hours I have seen the aforementioned guy, and one more probable who was running around with a funny name and an mp7, standing up headshotting me from 100+ yards. Seriously though, there aren't that many.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

Dersmikner wrote:

Theose fucking assholes are actually glorifying their cheating by putting it on the internet? I'm trying to play on an even playing field and these stupid pricks are fucking the whole game up for everyone else. I might be the greatest player ever but don't know because I'm playing against a bunch of goddamned deluded fucks who think they're good because they cheat.

What percentage of people are doing this shit and why can't somebody stop it? No wonder I am JUST NOW to the point that I can consistently end up in the top 5 on my team most of the time. I'm playing against an entire gaming universe full of bonesmoking cheaters. God damn that ruins my night.
You cannot stop it.  when punkbuster detects there hacks, they have new ones within hours. Its truely amazing.
and i garentee you if i told you the percentage of a full server that hacks, you would burn your installation disk.
Lets just say, over 100,000 have bought access to MSX hacks. And, MSX is only 1 of many that offer hacks

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-02-20 21:15:57)

15 more years! 15 more years!
AnaalDuck
Lfc Are Crap
+14|6479|Liverpool, England
Why?
ozzie_johnson
+98|6659|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
aim bots are for skill less nubs who are shit in the thirst place.
im_in_heaven
+27|6589
i dont think we need hacking promotions shut this friggin thread.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

I play games to death. About the 3rd year in, if its even installed on the computer still, I get some hacks for it.

CS 1.5... done
Command and Conquer... they actually had hacks for that game, it was funny.
BF2 will eventally be hacked by myself, but that time is still a ways away.

And if you flame me, I don't care.
im_in_heaven
+27|6589

stryyker wrote:

I play games to death. About the 3rd year in, if its even installed on the computer still, I get some hacks for it.

CS 1.5... done

Just by saying that you most likely already hack.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

stryyker wrote:

CS 1.5... done

Hey man, everyone gets bored of playing fair, i stopped playing fair around 250 hours. It just got boring, plus others with hacks pissed me off. The first time you get 400 points on a karkand P/K only you'll learn how to tune out the "Oh your a skill-less newb"
m8v2
Banned
+16|6297
If your going to get MSX don't. I don't care if you cheat or not. But MSX offers overpriced detected hacks that are bundled with spyware and adware. I don't remember where I heard it from but MSX was being investigated for fraud for the spyware, adware, and detection of the hacks.

Edit: Hack linked removed. Covering your ass FTW.

Last edited by m8v2 (2007-02-20 22:35:04)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

m8v2 wrote:

If your going to get MSX don't. I don't care if you cheat or not. But MSX offers overpriced detected hacks that are bundled with spyware and adware. I don't remember where I heard it from but MSX was being investigated for fraud for the spyware, adware, and detection of the hacks. If you decided to hack the best out there is www.NO HAX they are undetected, cheaper, have more options and are not bundled with anything else.
Oh my mother fucking god are you smoking dope little man?????

Obviously you have no fucking clue what your talking about!!!!!

A: MSX has no spyware or adware
B: They are undetected always, and they will tell you immediatly if that changes.
C: There might be other hack sources out there, but honestly, i trust what i know to work, ask the other 100k members what there oppinion is

.....lawl

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-02-20 20:20:23)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

im_in_heaven wrote:

stryyker wrote:

CS 1.5... done

Just by saying that you most likely already hack.
The word has been tossed around now and again.
t0mhank5
+319|6714|Surge

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Yes, heres what most people have.
http://www.msxsecurity.com/bf2.php
and a video
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8xF_3t43LWk
lol its pointless trying to play without hacking. Go ahead, your life will be so much easier with a button to aim instead of skill.
Its a lot of fun
If you ever consider buying them do MSX cause they are very reliable.
yes, and with your stats i can see why you want hacks
m8v2
Banned
+16|6297

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

CS 1.5... done

Hey man, everyone gets bored of playing fair, i stopped playing fair around 250 hours. It just got boring, plus others with hacks pissed me off. The first time you get 400 points on a karkand P/K only you'll learn how to tune out the "Oh your a skill-less newb"
I checked your account.

http://bf2s.com/player/71096175/

For a hacker your SPM and KDR are very low. Either your not hacking, have shitty hacks, or have no skill to even be helped by hacks.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

m8v2 wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

CS 1.5... done

I checked your account.

http://bf2s.com/player/71096175/

For a hacker your SPM and KDR are very low. Either your not hacking, have shitty hacks, or have no skill to even be helped by hacks.
All ill say is i have used this account since the beggining. Im not gunna argue about myself hacking cause i could only get deeper in shit in the end. If you dont believe, then fine. Im not encouraging you to believe. lol

http://bf2s.com/player/71096175/history/

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-02-20 20:36:13)

alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6675|Houston, Texas
The most common currently undetected "aimbot" uses what is refered to as a "red dot". It removes your cross hair, or it will insert a red dot in the middle of your crosshair. Asides from wall hacks/skins, this is the most commonly found master ban list screenshot offense.
m8v2
Banned
+16|6297

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

CS 1.5... done

Wait I'm calling you on bullshit again. You never got 400 on a P/K server. Your best round is 258. I've played on P&K servers on my dads account for him to rank up fast getting 400 is not hard. If you hack on a P/K you should push atleast 500 to 600.

Last edited by m8v2 (2007-02-20 20:29:01)

First
+3|6721|Canada
wheres a mod when u need one...
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6330

You guys are fuckin idiots. Dezert works for his HAxing company, he probably gets money when he gets people to sign up, one of those networking bullshit scams. His life is a scam, he cheats and steals and doesn't give a fuck its true.

M8v2 works for his hacking company and he gets money as well. They are both fools who are greedy like the majority of hackors or they are hate filled and can never be good at a real game (Sorry but I include you strker)  They have been hurt playing video games over their lives and feel they can never get an upper hand (they could use logic/reasoning play on a server with battlerecorder or clan dedicated to fair play) but they decide to waste money on hacks and codes so they can still enjoy a video game that truely means nothing in real life.

Wow. That is the sadest story I've heard. What else that would make it more sad...These guys are probably over 25, and have not much of a life. Sorry to insult you, but you deserve it. Maybe you guys should just hit that 'uninstall' button for BF2, and maybe think of persusing something in reality?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard