Say wat!?
+580|6920|UK

ATG wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Vilham wrote:

you cant, your already mine.
shotgun pollux
Your sig blows dog dicks.

Fairwell my Captain. I shall need a new Aide-de-Camp.
Appreciate you watching my six all those threads.
lol your attitude blows dog dicks. Its a great sig. If you dont like it go make one that bums pollux in the ass like.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6809|United States of America
Stay Safe and see you later.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6559|North Carolina
Good luck lowing.  We may disagree 90% of the time, but it's been fun.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6847
Until next time friend.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6641|Melbourne

Cya lowing, All the best.

ps sounds like you have  nice job.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6807

Turquoise wrote:

99.99% here, and not always in the most civil manner in the process  

I think there was maybe one point ever which we agreed on.  Essentially though most differences are a matter of ethics and interpretation of the facts... and even if I don't agree you've helped me understand the another perspective a little more.

See ya, 

UnOriginalNuttah.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6548|The Gem Saloon
good luck man, hope to see you back sometime....be safe.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6995|Cologne, Germany

have a safe trip, and good luck. It has been a pleasure.

just in case, if you happen to pass by cologne, give me a call.
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6829|Belgium
Have a good trip and stay safe.
If you happen to visit my country, feel free to drop by.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6808|Teesside, UK

UON wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

99.99% here, and not always in the most civil manner in the process
Snap.  But Good luck anyway although you know you'll be back online sooner than expected even if your in some crummy Internet cafe.  The addition to BF2S cannot be stopped!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6911|Argentina
Good luck.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6803

Despite the fact that I have agreed with Lowing possibly twice during my entire time posting here, I still hope you have a great time where ever it is you'll be. I'm sure you're a nice guy really. Take care, and pop in now and again to give us an update.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6896|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
all the best lowing, enjoyed shootin' the shit with you man, good luck in your endeavours..
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6805|USA
Update:

First I appreciate all the kind words, especially from those whom I did not expect.

For those that care or are curious, I found out I will be heading to the ME ( yes I will need to keep my head down apparently) for a 3 or so months, then to Germany for, an as of yet to be determined, number of months. I will be part of a venture supporting the war effort and more importantly, our troops. The Europe thing is going to be great as I have never been there. All in all I am pretty excited about this opportunity.

Anyway, that is what has developed, for those that might be wondering, again thanks for the kind words.

Oh, and Merry Christmas Bubbalo,

Last edited by lowing (2007-02-21 16:42:33)

Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6629|Foothills of S. Carolina

Later lowing, gonna be bad having one less like mind around here. Be safe, and good luck.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6709

lowing wrote:

Update:

First I appreciate all the kind words, especially from those whom I did not expect.

For those that care or are curious, I found out I will be heading to the ME ( yes I will need to keep my head down apparently) for a 3 or so months, then to Germany for, an as of yet to be determined, number of months. I will be part of a venture supporting the war effort and more importantly, our troops. The Europe thing is going to be great as I have never been there. All in all I am pretty excited about this opportunity.

Anyway, that is what has developed, for those that might be wondering, again thanks for the kind words.

Might see you at the Oktoberfest!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6786|949

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Update:

Might see both of you at Oktoberfest!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6709

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Update:

Might see both of you at Oktoberfest!
Cool - it's a date! LOL. Seriously - I'm doing it for the second time this year. Accommodation is already a nightmare - having trouble finding anywhere near the Theresienwiese.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6683|Global Command

Bubbalo wrote:

It's like Christmas has arrived early!

Good riddance.
What a shitty thing to say.
jsnipy
+3,276|6676|...

Good luck to you!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6920|UK

ATG wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Good riddance.
atg are u a woman by any chance? Coz it seems like your on a permanent period atm. CHILL THE FUCK OUT!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6751|Seattle

Vilham wrote:

ATG wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Good riddance.
atg are u a woman by any chance? Coz it seems like your on a permanent period atm. CHILL THE FUCK OUT!
That was a shitty thing to say. And it seems as though YOU'RE THE ONE FREAKING OUT MAN.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard