Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6151|Scotland

mkxiii wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Nah. Not good at public speaking.

Also Noobest, You tried to change the word. tsktsk. I won that argument too.

Bruce - 2 NoobesT - 0
Ermm... No I didn't...

BTW... If talking about mistakes. Your scoreboard has errors, you typed my name totally wrong and even changed the way you typed it half way trough your post.
and you accidentally gave yourself 2 points and deducted 2 from NooBest (Correct Spelling)

Edit: I was on this page a while reading shit thus explaining the lateness of my post
Nope, i always had the points. 1 for being Bruce the other for winning the argument about me winning giving me another win thus another point.

Noobest got 0 for being him and 0 for losing the argument, leaving the grand total at 2 - Bruce 0 - Noobest

Last edited by Bruce-SuperNub (2007-07-05 03:28:15)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6470

I'm really tempted to reply to above post and it's faulty logics, but I promised that I won't... Sad.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6151|Scotland
Good, you finally give in and admit defeat.

Bruce wins!
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6238|Uk

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Bruce wins!
he never admitted defeat, he just said he isnt going to reply, the two things are stupidly different
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6151|Scotland
I won, stop trying to say i never, I clearly did.
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6338

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

I have one for you guys-

The sentence I have quoted does not make sense gramatically.
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6151|Scotland

robthemadman wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

I have one for you guys-

I always thought it was grammatically

PS: Stop sending me karma without leaving your name. It's annoying when someone talks big on karma and i can't respond.

Last edited by Bruce-SuperNub (2007-07-05 05:21:09)

topal63
. . .
+533|6720

sfarrar33 wrote:
    new statement:
    I, that is the real living person behind the bf2s account of the name 'sfarrar33', will not think up a claim that you cannot prove wrong. ... I will also not think this claim up within the next week and I will not post it here in this thread. (sorry i couldn't think of a way to combine those two sentances and make them easily understandable hence the seperation).

sfarrar33 wrote:

topal63 wrote:

OK, back to one of my original requests...

Please submit medical proof of brain-death for the week in question, to confirm your statement is true (and not proved wrong); and that in fact you did not think during your self-specified time period.

Either you were brain-dead the week in question or you are a liar. Which is it? Did you actually have no thoughts during that week (and this encompasses the use language; as its use, for humans, is in general equality to making statements in-mind); or are you just lying about it - not thinking for a week that is.

You still don't realize that it does not matter if you posted a statement (made a claim here; and posted it) or not. What is germane is the essence of the original statement. It only matters that you did not think at all, that you did not use language at all, during the week in question. It would have been a more reasonable claim if you said: I will not think of a claim in the next 1 second and not post it here for within the next week. This is a probable - reasonable. Not thinking (using language; constructing statements in-mind) for a whole week; is really only possible if your brain ceased normal biological functioning.

Satisfying one condition of your original statement (not posting for a week) does not validate the other condition (that you will not think of a statement/claim within the one-week period). If either condition is false - the entire statement becomes false. Any multi-conditional claim (your original statement) can only be true - if and only if - all conditions of the entire-statement are true.

You have stated a possibility that requires brain-death to make your claim reasonable and probable. Yet, you and I (and everyone else) know you did not suffer brain-death as evidenced by your continued posting in this thread. And, you and I know you've been avoiding the liar issue (lying about not thinking). Either way your claim has been proved wrong.

At this point the burden of proof has shifted to you. Your claim is clearly false. Either you were brain-dead, or you are lying. Admitting you're lying about not thinking for a week is, well, evidence confirming the falseness of your original claim. Only independently confirmed documented medical proof of brain-death can make your claim a true one. Until then I consider this closed.
You continue to say that i would need to be medically brain dead to not think up a claim that would prove you wrong, and whilst i am flattered that you think i am that intelligent, it is not the case i could have been thinking of an almost infinate number of other things completely un-claim related, or i could have been trying to think up claims and simply not have come up with one i felt would win, therefore medical proof of brain death is not required to prove my statement correct, and as no accurate techniques of monitoring thought proccess' exist it would be impossible for me to prove exactly what I was thinking so you cannot request that either.
Wrong again (you are now thrice-wrong). I don’t need to know your exact thoughts. You thinking of a false statement or you thinking of a true statement (belief of being error-free, or labeled as the “claim”) - is not relevant.

I continue to point out your original statement has been falsified in many ways; this just being one of them.

1.) Thinking can involve contemplation of sense perception(s), but more aptly thinking is not associated with sensory perception per se; it is more closely associated with contemplation(s) of; or in; symbolic form. Math is symbolic reasoning (a language itself; in a very real sense), and human languages are symbolic representations; made of/from symbols (and words = symbolic representations of ideas, concepts, labels for things or specific images, etc).

2.) You have claimed you would not think of a claim. This is simply not true. You continue to miss the exact point of contention. I am not equivocating here. I am being specific as to where you have made your mistake in reasoning. You have stated you would not think for a week; of a so-called “claim.” And, a claim is going to be either a single statement or a serious of statements. Statements are logical/grammatical constructs of human language; symbolic representations of: ideas, concepts, labels for things or specific images, etc. To suggest you have not used language (thought in normal everyday symbolic form) for a week - is an absurd claim. It is utterly false. Therefore for that to be true you had to be either brain-dead or dead. Or, you are simply lying about not thinking (have statements of language occurring "in your mind").

3.) It does not matter if you considered some of the statements that have crossed your mind as being worthy of being posted; and then called it your "claim." The fact is you have thought of statements; claims (used language; or even math as a language) during that one-week period and any one of them could be called; self-labeled; your “claim.”

4.) Suppose you thought of a statement you considered worthy of posting and calling it your “claim”  . . . “that cannot be proven wrong.” And then you posted it (during the week in question) and  we proved it wrong; you thinking that it was a correct statement free of logical error - is not relevant. And, suppose you actually have thought of a statement that cannot be proven wrong; guess what that is not relevant either. It simply does not matter (as belief is at play here - as well).

Your statement is false if any portion of the statement (or serious of statements) is false. For your statement to be true - all of the conditions must be true. If any single portion/condition is false - you are wrong.

Your conditions as specified by your statement:
a.) Must be a living person.
b.) Must be the person representing themselves, behind the BF2S account name: sfarrar33.
c.) This living person will not think of a statement.
d.) This statement should be believed by, that self-same person, as being free of error (one you “cannot prove wrong”).
e.) The living person, who posts here on BF2S called sfarrar33 will not think of a (this believed to be “error free”) statement within a one week period.
f.) This statement will be called the “claim.”
g.) This self-same person will not post “it,” within this thread.

a.) Probably true. I am not going to assume your dead or posting from the grave (beyond).

b.) Probably true. I am not going to assume another person is using your account.

c.) False. It doesn’t matter of you “believe” you have thought of an error free statement or not. It doesn’t matter whether it was a falsifiable claim/statement or not. It doesn’t matter of you self-labeled it the “claim.” It only matters if you made a mental construct “in your mind” that can be called “a statement.” The subsequent mentality activity of calling it your claim is a separate condition.

d.) Many people “believe” many things that simply are false. You knowing or not-knowing, believing or not-believing you were in possession of an error-free statement - is not relevant. As an example: you could have “believed” you had an “error-free” statement, which in fact was loaded with errors, and then called it your “claim” and then you did not post it. It doesn’t matter if you: believed it was error free, believed it was error-ridden, called it your claim, did not call it your claim. You had to abstain from making any symbolic statements (math or English, or another language) “in your mind” for a whole week.

e.) One week self-imposed condition on thinking of a statement and subsequently labeling it your “claim,” assumed to be true. Not disputing your self-imposed restrictions. I am disputing that you could satisfy them (or prove; demonstrate; that you did satisfy them).

f.) Not provable in any way by you or me. You cannot demonstrate that you did not label a statement (that crossed your mind during the one-week period) a; or the; claim. And, conversely you cannot demonstrate that you did. Not posting is not proof of you labeling or not labeling a logical/grammatical statement your “claim.” That can be done (or not done) entirely in mind.

g.) This is an open ended condition. Actually considering you have not placed a time restriction on when you can post a statement, self-labeled the claim; you have now until the end of time to satisfy this condition of your original statement. So, whether or not you post a statement, anytime between now and the end of time, is not relevant. As you cannot satisfy the other conditions of your original statement (c, d and f).

Last edited by topal63 (2007-07-06 08:58:55)

mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6238|Uk

robthemadman wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

I have one for you guys-

it does make sense grammaitcally, if you speak the language of spacktard
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6344|California

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Bruce wins!
Can you seriously not get along with anyone in the forums? I mean my god, everyone that TRIES to have an intelligent conversation with you hates you. I would say go talk to a retarded chimpanzee, but, his language sophistication might be too high a level for you to comprehend.
Qrite
sup g
+79|6176|Ohio
there are stars in the milky way galaxy

32 degrees Fahrenheit is the freezing point of H2O or other liquids

Last edited by [REB]Qrite (2007-07-06 00:09:43)

Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6151|Scotland

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Bruce wins!
Can you seriously not get along with anyone in the forums? I mean my god, everyone that TRIES to have an intelligent conversation with you hates you. I would say go talk to a retarded chimpanzee, but, his language sophistication might be too high a level for you to comprehend.
You gotta love it. I point out one tiny spelling mistake to you- And you go all dictionary on my ass. Shows how much you care about what net people think about you.

GG. Bruce 3 - blackpantherz 0
Gunner978
+7|6278|USA

topal63 wrote:

sfarrar33 wrote:
    new statement:
    I, that is the real living person behind the bf2s account of the name 'sfarrar33', will not think up a claim that you cannot prove wrong. ... I will also not think this claim up within the next week and I will not post it here in this thread. (sorry i couldn't think of a way to combine those two sentances and make them easily understandable hence the seperation).

sfarrar33 wrote:

topal63 wrote:

OK, back to one of my original requests...

Please submit medical proof of brain-death for the week in question, to confirm your statement is true (and not proved wrong); and that in fact you did not think during your self-specified time period.

Either you were brain-dead the week in question or you are a liar. Which is it? Did you actually have no thoughts during that week (and this encompasses the use language; as its use, for humans, is in general equality to making statements in-mind); or are you just lying about it - not thinking for a week that is.

You still don't realize that it does not matter if you posted a statement (made a claim here; and posted it) or not. What is germane is the essence of the original statement. It only matters that you did not think at all, that you did not use language at all, during the week in question. It would have been a more reasonable claim if you said: I will not think of a claim in the next 1 second and not post it here for within the next week. This is a probable - reasonable. Not thinking (using language; constructing statements in-mind) for a whole week; is really only possible if your brain ceased normal biological functioning.

Satisfying one condition of your original statement (not posting for a week) does not validate the other condition (that you will not think of a statement/claim within the one-week period). If either condition is false - the entire statement becomes false. Any multi-conditional claim (your original statement) can only be true - if and only if - all conditions of the entire-statement are true.

You have stated a possibility that requires brain-death to make your claim reasonable and probable. Yet, you and I (and everyone else) know you did not suffer brain-death as evidenced by your continued posting in this thread. And, you and I know you've been avoiding the liar issue (lying about not thinking). Either way your claim has been proved wrong.

At this point the burden of proof has shifted to you. Your claim is clearly false. Either you were brain-dead, or you are lying. Admitting you're lying about not thinking for a week is, well, evidence confirming the falseness of your original claim. Only independently confirmed documented medical proof of brain-death can make your claim a true one. Until then I consider this closed.
You continue to say that i would need to be medically brain dead to not think up a claim that would prove you wrong, and whilst i am flattered that you think i am that intelligent, it is not the case i could have been thinking of an almost infinate number of other things completely un-claim related, or i could have been trying to think up claims and simply not have come up with one i felt would win, therefore medical proof of brain death is not required to prove my statement correct, and as no accurate techniques of monitoring thought proccess' exist it would be impossible for me to prove exactly what I was thinking so you cannot request that either.
Wrong again (you are now thrice-wrong). I don’t need to know your exact thoughts. You thinking of a false statement or you thinking of a true statement (belief of being error-free, or labeled as the “claim”) - is not relevant.

I continue to point out your original statement has been falsified in many ways; this just being one of them.

1.) Thinking can involve contemplation of sense perception(s), but more aptly thinking is not associated with sensory perception per se; it is more closely associated with contemplation(s) of; or in; symbolic form. Math is symbolic reasoning (a language itself; in a very real sense), and human languages are symbolic representations; made of/from symbols (and words = symbolic representations of ideas, concepts, labels for things or specific images, etc).

2.) You have claimed you would not think of a claim. This is simply not true. You continue to miss the exact point of contention. I am not equivocating here. I am being specific as to where you have made your mistake in reasoning. You have stated you would not think for a week; of a so-called “claim.” And, a claim is going to be either a single statement or a serious of statements. Statements are logical/grammatical constructs of human language; symbolic representations of: ideas, concepts, labels for things or specific images, etc. To suggest you have not used language (thought in normal everyday symbolic form) for a week - is an absurd claim. It is utterly false. Therefore for that to be true you had to be either brain-dead or dead. Or, you are simply lying about not thinking (have statements of language occurring "in your mind").

3.) It does not matter if you considered some of the statements that have crossed your mind as being worthy of being posted; and then called it your "claim." The fact is you have thought of statements; claims (used language; or even math as a language) during that one-week period and any one of them could be called; self-labeled; your “claim.”

4.) Suppose you thought of a statement you considered worthy of posting and calling it your “claim”  . . . “that cannot be proven wrong.” And then you posted it (during the week in question) and  we proved it wrong; you thinking that it was a correct statement free of logical error - is not relevant. And, suppose you actually have thought of a statement that cannot be proven wrong; guess what that is not relevant either. It simply does not matter (as belief is at play here - as well).

Your statement is false if any portion of the statement (or serious of statements) is false. For your statement to be true - all of the conditions must be true. If any single portion/condition is false - you are wrong.

b.) Must be the person representing themselves, behind the BF2S account name: sfarrar33.
d.) This statement should be believed by, that self-same person, as being free of error (one you “cannot prove wrong”).
e.) The living person, who posts here on BF2S called sfarrar33 will not think of a (this believed to be “error free”) statement within a one week period.

a.) Probably true. I am not going to assume your dead or posting from the grave (beyond).

b.) Probably true. I am not going to assume another person is using your account.

c.) False. It doesn’t matter of you “believe” you have thought of an error free statement or not. It doesn’t matter whether it was a falsifiable claim/statement or not. It doesn’t matter of you self-labeled it the “claim.” It only matters if you made a mental construct “in your mind” that can be called “a statement.” The subsequent mentality activity of calling it your claim is a separate condition.

d.) Many people “believe” many things that simply are false. You knowing or not-knowing, believing or not-believing you were in possession of an error-free statement - is not relevant. As an example: you could have “believed” you had an “error-free” statement, which in fact was loaded with errors, and then called it your “claim” and then you did not post it. It doesn’t matter if you: believed it was error free, believed it was error-ridden, called it your claim, did not call it your claim. You had to abstain from making any symbolic statements (math or English, or another language) “in your mind” for a whole week.

e.) One week self-imposed condition on thinking of a statement and subsequently labeling it your “claim,” assumed to be true. Not disputing your self-imposed restrictions. I am disputing that you could satisfy them (or prove; demonstrate; that you did satisfy them).

f.) Not provable in any way by you or me. You cannot demonstrate that you did not label a statement (that crossed your mind during the one-week period) a; or the; claim. And, conversely you cannot demonstrate that you did. Not posting is not proof of you labeling or not labeling a logical/grammatical statement your “claim.” That can be done (or not done) entirely in mind.

g.) This is an open ended condition. Actually considering you have not placed a time restriction on when you can post a statement, self-labeled the claim; you have now until the end of time to satisfy this condition of your original statement. So, whether or not you post a statement, anytime between now and the end of time, is not relevant. As you cannot satisfy the other conditions of your original statement (c, d and f).
20 minutes of typing later nothing is proved??? i enjoyed the rest of the thread tho.. Good job
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

[REB]Qrite wrote:

Nah. Milky way has no area, It cannot hold anything inside it, because it doesn't have the "inside"

[REB]Qrite wrote:

There are many ways to prove that wrong.

1) That applies on earth, but not on moon for example
2) That applies on the sea level, but on a high mountain it's lower

3) other liquids have different freezing points.

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

You gotta love it. I point out one tiny spelling mistake to you- And you go all dictionary on my ass. Shows how much you care about what net people think about you.

From now onn We will ignore you because you think you can overrun us by idiocy, rule disagreement and immaturity. If you have a problem with that, PM me.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6672|Everett, WA, US
I have never been laid.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

I have never been laid.
Yes you have been laid to bed for a sleep by your mommy when you were a baby.
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6728|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
z = sqrt(a2+b2)[a/sqrt(a2+b2) + bi/sqrt(a2+b2)]
   = sqrt(a2+b2)[cos(t) + sin(t) i]
   = |z|eti
   = eln|z|+ti

Prove this formula in terms of tan(t) a2
DUnlimited
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

= |z|eti
   = eln|z|+ti

Incorrect.

You probably meant a2

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2007-07-06 11:37:03)

HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6728|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA

DeathUnlimited wrote:

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

= |z|eti
   = eln|z|+ti

Incorrect.

You probably meant a2
Good try, but no i didn't It's an application to Euler's equation. Keep trying.
topal63
. . .
+533|6720

Gunner978 wrote:

20 minutes of typing later nothing is proved??? i enjoyed the rest of the thread tho.. Good job
His statement has been proved wrong in many ways.

There is a difference between information (words on a page; etc) and understanding. I am merely being me, and doing what I am willing to do, and that is attempt (take the time) to explain to him why and in what ways his statement is riddled with logical errors - and then make the leap from information to understanding.

Here is me taking the time to explain to him as well, why it was not a psychological manipulation, but rather a math trick (of simple eliminations).
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 4#p1414004

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 0#p1414310

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 1#p1414421

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p1416609

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 0#p1417140

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 2#p1417412

Last edited by topal63 (2007-07-06 12:01:43)

robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6338

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

= |z|eti
   = eln|z|+ti

That's not a statement, it's a command
DUnlimited
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

robthemadman wrote:

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

= |z|eti
   = eln|z|+ti

That's not a statement, it's a command
Uhm true. Win then
coreinflames
+12|6646
Oil has never been discovered by Astrounauts under the surface of the moon...
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6344|California

DeathUnlimited wrote:

[REB]Qrite wrote:

Nah. Milky way has no area, It cannot hold anything inside it, because it doesn't have the "inside"

[REB]Qrite wrote:

There are many ways to prove that wrong.

1) That applies on earth, but not on moon for example
2) That applies on the sea level, but on a high mountain it's lower

3) other liquids have different freezing points.

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

From now onn We will ignore you because you think you can overrun us by idiocy, rule disagreement and immaturity. If you have a problem with that, PM me.
Agreed. Bruce-SuperNoob is nothing more than a vast midst of immaturity, poor grammer, and incomprehensibility. He is, from now, ignored upon.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6620|InGerLand

topal63 wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

His statement has been proved wrong in many ways.

There is a difference between information (words on a page; etc) and understanding. I am merely being me, and doing what I am willing to do, and that is attempt (take the time) to explain to him why and in what ways his statement is riddled with logical errors - and then make the leap from information to understanding.

Here is me taking the time to explain to him as well, why it was not a psychological manipulation, but rather a math trick (of simple eliminations).
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 4#p1414004

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 0#p1414310

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 1#p1414421

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p1416609

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 0#p1417140

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 2#p1417412
yeah you won that one (and the psychological trick would have been cooler if true) but you've still not proved me wrong once with this one, since whilst you claim to have done so twice i've managed to come up with reasonable replies why you havn't, and now i am going to come up with one that does your third claim (oh god this will numb my fingers)

Topal63 wrote:

1) Leads onto or is apart of 2 so i shouldn't need to go through that for anything if i've read it right

2) You seem to have written in a long winded way "the use of language means you think up a claim" which lets face it, is rubbish. To suggest that in order for me too not think up a claim i would not have to use language for a week is illogical and erroneous. Really it is like saying that someone who speaks swahili (a language spoken in mainly scrub and desert countries) must know what snow is because it is a language.

3+4) The claims i think of not being worthy are such because i think up a flaw in them, and if i can find a flaw in it then i assume that one of the forum members who are going about proving claims wrong will also find such a flaw, not because i simply assume they won't be good enough. So yes i might have thought of potential claims but a part of my original statement is that i would then post them (or at least i would for you to prove the original statement wrong)

a+b) Yup nothing to say about them

c) As stated belief has nothing to do with it, any potential claims i thought up i found flaw in.

d)^^^ not to mention that in one way or another all statements or claims will have a flaw in them somewhere its just that other forum members might not find it.

e) Easy i didn't post here in a week, and a mod could easily check whether i did and then deleted it. Also something i can support but not prove is that whilst not on the bf2s.com website i generally don't think about it and so thinking of claims and things wouldn't happen because it would simply not be in my concious thought at all. The support for this being the simple fact that people have a tendancy not to think about things that are not around them or affecting them. Although I cannot remember what is likely is that at the end of the week i logged into bf2s clicked the 'your posts' part and this thread was there with a little yellow square, which would of course jog my memory.

f) Yup

g) The brackets reveal all, you see i did try to combine those two sentances in a way that encompased all the things i wanted it too say, although my efforts at doing so left grammatical errors that i have no doubt in my mind you would have used. By trying to prove the statement wrong you agree that the two sentances should be combined and the things within them interlinked. Therefore the week long time limit does apply to the thinking up and posting of a statement.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard