Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6748|Toronto, ON
I do, and my record is 34-3 so far (about 20ish infantry, and the rest are heli matches).

For both CAL and TWL that is.
Alpha as fuck.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6387

No I don't.
bobby177
+129|6470|Texas.. getting out asap
In b4 people hating your bragging
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6748|Toronto, ON

bobby177 wrote:

In b4 people hating your bragging
The more hate, the merrier.

My wall of pissed off testosterone filled kiddies has grown larger than the wall of China.

Anyone that rings, tell me some of your more memorable clans you've rung in for.
Alpha as fuck.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6702|Alaska
Oh shit, its nyte
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6618|Gold coast, Aus.
ring?
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6341|Cali

gene_pool wrote:

ring?
lol!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6646

gene_pool wrote:

ring?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6519
who do u ring for?
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6384|Vancouver, BC, Canada
By ring he means play for, for example if a team is missing a player on their roster he will play a match for them without actually being on their roster.
And yes Nyte I'm curious as well, what teams do you ring for?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6618|Gold coast, Aus.

UnknownRanger wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

ring?
lol!
get fucked and die, kthx

Ive 'rang' once. Pretty lame round though.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6587|Your attic
Ring ring ring, banana phone.

On a more serious note, I never know why teams let others play for them, it's basically saying that you are so disorganised and useless that you have to get better players to play for you.
ig
+1,199|6519

Towelly wrote:

On a more serious note, I never know why teams let others play for them, it's basically saying that you are so disorganised and useless that you have to get better players to play for you.
or they are your friends and you enjoy playing with them...
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6362|California

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

Towelly wrote:

or they are your friends and you enjoy playing with them...
and their more awesome then you!
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6466
you cant ring in cal because u need to have been signed up on the roster before the season starts to play in a match.  if ur talking ringing a scrim, thats a diff story, and doesnt mean u have any skill at all, u just idle irc alot
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6581|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U

SilentscoutIX wrote:

By ring he means play for, for example if a team is missing a player on their roster he will play a match for them without actually being on their roster.
Id also like to know who he has rung for, because if it was any1 good, I would have seen him or played with/against him at least once.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6748|Toronto, ON
Some of the ones I remember:

*REMOVED because a clan member complained over Xfire that they can get kicked out of league if I mention this wtf??  Whatever, I don't want to fuck up a whole group over a post*

A bunch of others I can't recall from memory.

Last edited by Nyte (2007-02-11 01:40:58)

Alpha as fuck.
ig
+1,199|6519

ToXiC888 wrote:

SilentscoutIX wrote:

Id also like to know who he has rung for, because if it was any1 good, I would have seen him or played with/against him at least once.
ur bad
fightingw/outfightng.
my missiles go further than yours
+11|6348
So you've made a post to say you "ring" for tourneys but you cant tell anyone what teams.... nice1
Not
Great success!
+216|6573|Chandler, AZ
Well, he's right though. Ringing isn't allowed....however, once the team accepts the server settings and players, and the game goes live, that's when the argument is over. If they didn't pb_list and check GUID's on the roster then that's their problem. Of course you can usually dispute the match afterward, but that's for cheating/rule breaking that affected the outcome of the game directly, not for smurfing/ringing.

Still, ringing for actual matches after rosters are closed is frowned on general, and it could bring problems to the teams he'd mention.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6571|London
In Europe ''ringing'' is called ''mercing'', as in getting a mercenary to play. You can only do it in pcws, as in official clanwars the players' guids have to be signed up on that team's roster. Usually the merc is better than the team, for example my clan gets nextgen guys to play for us when we're low on numbers
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6764|Tenn
who cares?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6703|67.222.138.85
Actually I thought it was against CAL rules to have any ringers, but whatever.

What teams have you played on Nyte?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6716|California

No, I dont wait anxiously staring at my xfire screen all day, hoping someone will tell me that they need me to play for them. I have neither the patience or the time.
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6384|Vancouver, BC, Canada
When he says "ring" I assume he means for scrims, there is no such thing as "ringing" in an official match. That would be breaking the rules for CAL and TWL.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard