quickscope.exe
+3|6305|Bellevue, NE
I never really understood the point of why people always cared so much about how low there steam digit was. Half the time you couldn't even tryout for a decent clan because you didn't have a low enough steam id. When half the time that person with that higher steam id could own you 9 times out of 10. I think its a load of BS!
Commie Killer
+192|6393
What?
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6454

Commie Killer wrote:

What?
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6669|under there hayousaidunderwear

rabee2789b wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

What?
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6548|Winterpeg, Canada

majorassult wrote:

rabee2789b wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

What?
unholypoo
unholy what?
+10|6387

Jbrar wrote:

majorassult wrote:

rabee2789b wrote:

commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6419|Michigan, USA

unholypoo wrote:

Jbrar wrote:

majorassult wrote:

I think I speak for all of us when I say What the heck are you talking about?  Steam digits?

Last edited by commandochristian (2007-01-29 15:30:24)

Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6700|The Ville
could u re word that ? I'm confused
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6766|San Antonio, Texas
I think what he's saying is the lower your Steam ID is, the ealier you registered it. (Tells how long you've played, I guess...)

I hate Steam. <---Period.
r'Eeee
+311|6454

ur meant to quote the thing again plz delete ur post
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6713|67.222.138.85
Steam ids are kinda like BF2 ranks. Lower = sooner you got your steam account, long you've been playing. Not actually based on skill, but just on your experience, just like BF2.
r'Eeee
+311|6454

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Steam ids are kinda like BF2 ranks. Lower = sooner you got your steam account, long you've been playing. Not actually based on skill, but just on your experience, just like BF2.
Aren't all the games the same thing, the more u play, the better u get?
Flaming_Maniac

rabee2789b wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

In general, yes, but there are always some less experienced people that can beat the vets. Example, I play with this general a fair amount and kick his ass on the ground.
autopilot
banned
+115|6354

rabee2789b wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

MMORPGs are not, the more you play, the less freinds you have in Real Life afk land.
Mafia47
+27|6747|Chicago
Some people are dumb and sell 4 or 5 digit (i think thats what it is) steam id's for hundreds of dollars...It's kinda like selling a WoW account? Idk I've never played WoW so i don't know how that works but I think its along the same lines of that...People need to find better things to spend there money on then just buying an account that has lesser numbers.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6664|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
umm steam, what you mean the cs thing????
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6766|San Antonio, Texas
Yeha, that CS/CS:S/HL/HL2 thing...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6572|England

Woah, I spent almost 2 years on CSS before BF2 and I never once came across this!
Flaming_Maniac

Snake wrote:

Woah, I spent almost 2 years on CSS before BF2 and I never once came across this!
lol, bigger with the 1.6 crowd.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6755|Mark it zero.
Well I've had steam since the day it came out so I guess I have a super awesome cool steam ID
Not
Great success!
+216|6583|Chandler, AZ

Kamikaze17 wrote:

Well I've had steam since the day it came out so I guess I have a super awesome cool steam ID
I'll buy your account for $500, or trade you 2 pairs of oxen, some pants, and 200lbs of buffalo meat *please keep in mind that you can only carry 100lbs back with you* for your Steam ID.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6351|Cali

rabee2789b wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

What?
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6755|Mark it zero.

Not wrote:

Kamikaze17 wrote:

I'll buy your account for $500, or trade you 2 pairs of oxen, some pants, and 200lbs of buffalo meat *please keep in mind that you can only carry 100lbs back with you* for your Steam ID.
I think I'm just going to keep my steam ID. I like having a giant steam-penis. Feels nice in the hands of my online friends.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6571|UK
people with low steam ids are generally hackers these days cause they think ppl are less liking to expect haxs if id is low
zeidmaan
+234|6421|Vienna

what if your ID number is big but has 1337 in it ?
Are you a newbie or pr0 ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard