PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6522|montreal, quebec

whenever if have a look which map is playing, i see it empty. is it me or...?
cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
It's empty. The problem is when it was on Ghost Town, most of got bored of just playing Ghost Town. I really like AF so I put that as the gametype, but since so few servers play AF, the players never check for new servers, they just play on their favorites.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6656|Washington DC

cablecopulate wrote:

It's empty. The problem is when it was on Ghost Town, most of got bored of just playing Ghost Town. I really like AF so I put that as the gametype, but since so few servers play AF, the players never check for new servers, they just play on their favorites.
Actually, the problem is that we do not have any (or enough) active admins at the moment.  The responsibility of the admins is first and foremost to be part of the team that decides maplists and then seed the server to get it started ... that last point can take a lot of time.

If you are a responsible member of BF2s and want to be an active part of the admin team, then PM me.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6429|San Antonio, TX
I look for new servers once a week.  If I see something interesting I'll play a few rounds, if it works out I'll add it to my favs.
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6535|Panama
isnt Karkand Inf Only an option, or some KnifePistol or something like that, i`m just brainstorming:p
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6674

Io!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6626|inside the recesses of your...

OrangeHound wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

Actually, the problem is that we do not have any (or enough) active admins at the moment.  The responsibility of the admins is first and foremost to be part of the team that decides maplists and then seed the server to get it started ... that last point can take a lot of time.

If you are a responsible member of BF2s and want to be an active part of the admin team, then PM me.
I check BF2cc regularly, but I'll get back to idling, Orange.  You're right-on about seeding the server.

Last edited by URE_DED (2007-01-30 09:52:24)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6476

You guys should all spawn as medic and rush to your server, jump to the ground next to it use your shock paddles and shout: "Clear!"

Ok, sorry. Kinda same happened to the BF2 EU server when 2142 came out. Though now we are having some action going on the server again so it's not hopeless. Keep on going and you will succeed. Good luck.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6604|Seattle

I haven't been able to play for weeks, if not months (for more than 1 hour on my lunch break). RL has been a bitch to me lately. Soon things will mellow out and I can spend more time on the server.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard