*FW*GenNuisance
+2|6689
Hello all,
  This post is just a little advice to people involved in a "clan". Watch your backs! People you think you know and trust can be the first to try to stick you in the ass. What would you think if a couple of long time group members solicited members behind your backs to form a new group while they represented your tags(these would be the same members that you and your family invited into YOUR home for a week). A couple of weeks or so after there departure they say they are leaving the group and going to go there seperate way.
   Soon after that your "so called friends" delete your websibsight and message boards and manage to get a few of your newer recruites to follow them. They even continue to try to access area's that are limited to group members only, like a server manager and what not. I would venture to say you would get a little pissed by now. Then they would have there members log into your new websight under other BF2  players game names to help get information so that they could screw you even harder. Even after banning those bogus names they return under other assumed names and IP's. To top it all off they create a server(under the same name and old IP as the one you and your group had just to try to get a following. Pretty weak huh!   
     I am not much for posting. Infact I think this is my 1st post in here since I originaly made my account. I Just think that I should remind you all of all the assholes like this that are out there. I hope there server gets no play and would hope that other loyal members of a group feel the same way. At this point I hope you all understand what a low life |rM| Ravenwolf is and joining many people on the boycott of the |rM| Gauntlet 24/7 Iron Gator server.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6752|San Antonio, Texas
So, I guess you got screwed over pretty bad... That sucks.
TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6366|Florida, USA
I trusted jesus and all I got was my butt hole stretched 2 inches wider.
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6368|Lenox MA
Yes come to our 24/7 Iron Gator Ea Ranked 64 player for your real fun
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6368|Lenox MA
i also can assure you, your asshole wont be stretched any farther on this server
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6777|Anaheim, CA

That's so freaking messed up I can't even believe he would do that after even being invited to your own HOUSE!    Just goes to show you how some people can be such jerks!!!!
*FW*GenNuisance
+2|6689
I appreciate the offers guys! I just feel that someone needed to expose them for what the |rM| realy stands for.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

rM = Retarded Monsters maybe?

I had that kind of shit in my old clan in SOF2 (Soldier of Fortune), although not to the extent of inviting ppl to your house and then it all going on....
The clan had in excess of 60 members (it peaked at just over 100), in its first year you often had people leave and take a shit load of others with them. But because of the size of it (I wasnt even leader at that time), it kept going just by recruiting new people and a dedicated group of us who kept it there.
The clan lasted for just under 4 years from SOF2 and onto CSS in the end. We always had that kind of shit going on, and it hits home more when you are leader. Even more so when you lose a good and influential player.
Which is one of the reasons why I gave up on clan life since it happens everywhere and just isnt worth the hassle.

I was gona play on that server when I got round to it (and WH gator is full/empty) and when AF/EF and FuShe/Daqing etc start getting old...but maybe I wont now.
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6544
What a noob I totally would have hacked your vent or ts2 server too lol then I would have come back to your house after seeing this post and kidnapped your pet. After 2 days i would release a tape of me with a sword with a turbin and a suicide vest on me standing next to your dear old poochie. I would have sent this video to your wife and kids and demanded a sum of money > or = to $3.50 even though when i get the treefity I would simply make a loin cloth out of your dog. But ya that guy was a dick LOL.
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6654|The Outer Circle
This shit happened to us TPM, a group decided to recruit thier new squad whilst still in TPM tags, Its sneaky underhand shite. not cool.

I could tell ya who they are, But I wont just yet. Sneaky barstewards.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
|rM| Brokenwing
+0|6292
"solicited members behind your backs" What the hell are you talking about? Explain to me. Yes a couple of us did go to your home not knowing that we were gonna leave the group. It's not like we went there to steal from you or anything like that. We went there to drink some beers and have some fun and we did that.

When we left and handed you control of website and forums, you DISRESPECTFULLY went and read PM's  from Ravenwolf's account. "Friends" don't do that... do they? As for the deletion of the website(thats how it is spelled for your info) I have no idea weather it was done by one of our members so I can't say we did or didn't do it. Newer recruits???? I didn't think that they were. To me they were actual FW members but because of their age they weren't allowed to receive the tags!!! We simply asked if they wanted to join |rM| and they wanted to, they didn't have to say yes, we didn't force them. They WANTED to join |rM|.

Some of your people came to our "website" with bogus names but we don't care you guys can do whatever you want!! Get information to screw you even harder?? what kind of info would that be?

Oh the server name thingy hey...... well wasn't it you Gen that decided to name one of our servers after a server that went under???? Pretty weak huh?

Well, all I have to say is that I thought you were a better person then this Gen. Thought you were a little more mature then this. And you call my brother a low life? A guy whole got FW get set up with servers and forums and always put extra money into everything we wanted to do because some of us couldn't or didn't pay? You yourself are a lowlife to come up with this type or bull. You should look at yourself before calling anybody else and asshole.
Rayvenwolf
+1|6395|Northern Sask, Canada
Well well well.  If it isn't our good buddy Gen.  The guy who just can't get over things and takes things a little too personal, because he has nothing better to do than sit in front of the computer and HOPE someonte comes online so that he can interact with them, because it seems in real life he HAS no friends.  But whatever, I'm not gonna hold that against him.  He's just a confused person.  Personal vendetta it seems for a sad reason due to immaturity on both parties.  BUT he'll tell you different because, like I say, he's confused.

Ok so the leaving of *FW* ... well simple.  I wanted to grow.  They did not.  All it is is a bunch of old timers who don't want young guys like you in their 'brotherhood' because they do not want to 'babysit' you.  It's true .. it's been said, and I didn't agree.  All I did was want to go my separate way, but he didn't want to let me.  But eventually I did.  And YES it happened after I went to visit him in his home .. but what does that have to do anything?  Either way he was still my friend whether or not I had those wonderful "tags" everyone goes after.  And for the record, 1 guy followed me.. 2 were gonna quit before me, but didn't want to break any hearts.. and another guy didn't want anything to do with FW for the longest time, because he just wanted to have fun .. not be yelled at by GEN because you revived him at the same time some MEC guy comes around the corner and kills you both.  Yes he'll say he has a 'competitive' nature, but come on now .. to the point that someone doesn't want to come on vent because of how you talk to people?

Next, myself (with a bit of hesitation apparently) gave up the forum account to him (still friends at the time) for him only to go and take that account to go read your personal PM's sent to other people .. (is that a friend?) .. and his excuse was .. that he THOUGHT I was gonna do it to them, but the dipshit fails to realize that even an administrator cannot read anyone's personal messages.  AND.. he passes the info on to my OTHER friends, now then turning the situation into a clusterfuck.  And the PM only read something to the effect that one FW not EVER paying for any server payments or ventrilo payments for the life of being in FW... so I said fuck this he shouldn't be playing on it then (as a rant) .. and a reply from another FW saying that he can suck his balls or some shit..  With all of this.. it was a rant (which happens in real life between friends), but Gen figured he should exploit that PM to everyone else.

OK next gets his wife to bash his 'so called friend' for him, to call him a thief, but ends up eating her words, because all of the facts she hit me with, we're all false.  Saying that I had been stealing their money and using it for other purposes.. thing is that  I work in the uranium mining industry making 70,000 a year, so why would I have any need to steal their money?  But it turns out she knew I had backed my shit up and was right, and no posts were made from there on in.

So now, the immaturity kicks in.  An "Official Ravenwolf Groupie" group was added to their forums, and my brother along with a few others were put into that group.. there was no need for that.  They had an issue with ME, not the other guys, because by this time we really hadn't created the new clan yet.  So, they took away access to their private forums of a fellow FW, because they (he, GEN mostly) wanted to 'talk' to this guy.  Well that's not cool either, whether or not this guy bash another guy in a private message rant, he's still an FW and who's Gen to take away his rights?  Gen wasn't the clan leader, no one was .. never has been one.  So whatever.. just those little actions, led me to click a button, which NOW i regret pressing because I was pissed off and felt like being a dick.

So whatever .. think what you want.. you all have your opinions .. I went to Chicago to visit my friends.. not necessarily my 'clan mate' ..  all of this shit went down AFTER I got back .. I just don't know why he can't let it all go.  It was all stupid immaturity, and I am sorry for that.. but STILL he wants to play that card.

And as for the server.. he's being a hypocrite as well ..  FW first had a Vanilla server, and when a fairly popular server went down, he named the new FW server the same name as the one that went under (Eye for an Eye) .. so lets not go there.  So whatever.. theres still a few people out there that want to play a good game of gator .. but boycott it.. I don't give a fuck .. you still will get the same FW values at our server as it always has been in the past.  If there's anything I've learnt in life, is that these guys know how to run a server, and I respect that.  So in a retarded little way .. I wanted to keep that going.

But go ahead Gen, bash away..  I know that's all you have left to do now adays anyways.
Get Kore and all them to join in and help.

PS .. I WAS LOYAL to FW when I was there .. I just needed change .. and they couldn't just let me go my way.

And there are assholes everywhere in this world .. you just got on my bad side because of your little stunts as well.  I apologize, but you'll never accept it.

Now that's MY side of the story.

Last edited by Rayvenwolf (2007-01-27 15:43:33)

Rayvenwolf
Also, this happened in October.  And its now almost February.

I'm not gonna fight this fight anymore, because honestly .. it's all retarded.
We can go on and on and on.. with 2 different stories told from 2 different sides.

So all we can do is move on and not give a shit anymore, because really its a waste of energy.

/flame
/rant
/giving a shit

Last edited by Rayvenwolf (2007-01-27 07:20:03)

Rayvenwolf

GuliblGuy wrote:

That's so freaking messed up I can't even believe he would do that after even being invited to your own HOUSE!    Just goes to show you how some people can be such jerks!!!!
I respect your opinion Gul .. but you do need to hear both sides of the story, not that you really care that much to begin with.  I'm not gonna beg anyone to come to the server.. it's there for anyone who wants the same kind of game FW used to give.
Rayvenwolf

Snake wrote:

rM = Retarded Monsters maybe?
And this issue isn't about the other members of rM .. it's a personal attack between Gen towards me .. and feels my previous actions reflect the same characteristics of the other rM members .. in which they were, sadly, labelled, because of what happened basically between 2 people.
Rayvenwolf
"A wise man once said ... arguing on teh intrawebz is like competing in the Special Olympics ... win or lose your still retarded."

Listen to your pal GN, I always liked him even though the contribution factor.  I sure hope you can do just that and move on, instead of resort to stuff like this online.

Well wishings to you and your crew (like I've said now for the 3rd time since this happened in October).

Last edited by Rayvenwolf (2007-01-27 15:39:00)

nonexistentusmc
+26|6437|Queens, NYC
Worst that happened to me... a clan member stole my girlfriend. This was back in '01 playing Novalogic's F16. Today, she's in college dating a soon to be fresh Army Lt. and I'm an enlisted Marine and that clan member is in Colombia somewhere with no life, or so she said. Thats life.
*FW*MovinTarget
+0|6686

Rayvenwolf wrote:

Ok so the leaving of *FW* ... well simple.  I wanted to grow.  They did not.  All it is is a bunch of old timers who don't want young guys like you in their 'brotherhood' because they do not want to 'babysit' you.
OLD TIMERS???  Hey now, those ore fighting words!  Deep breathes people, let it go, PLEASEEEEEEEEE
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6538
Soap Opera!!!

/me pops popcorn
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6833
If you didnt agree with what FW wanted to do in the future, why would you join them?  Btw, if you dont care about it, why right an essay, about it.  If you wanted to keep a good rep and right that monster.  I believe you did more harm then good.  Before i havnt even heard of you, now when someone says your name i will think of this...  If I were you 2 people, i would just drop it. its online WHO CARES!  Im almost possitive you've heard the saying "Learn from your mistakes" well LEARN and do somthign, rather than B*tching about it.  Thanks all i have to say about that, now i am going to go to sleep because my eyes hurt from reading your essays.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6562|Portland, OR, USA

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

I trusted jesus and all I got was my butt hole stretched 2 inches wider.
I <3 Catholics
*FW*Casper
+0|6687
Well Raven, seems as though you have come out of hiding to spew a little pea soup.  You know the truth and to attempt to paint yourself in such a wonderful light is amusing.  Face it, if you wanted to leave you should have left and been done with it, but you didn't you decided to stir the pot.  After much thought I suspect you left the messages at the forums with the knowledge that someone would read them and they did.  They reacted as you suspected they would.

As for coming into forums, well I know the truth.  Your people are still coming to ours even after they were told to leave because they were not welcome there after the stuff you pulled.  My finger got tired of pressing the ban button so I gave up.  I know about the stuff you have posted over at your forums about me but I don't care. I just consider the source.  As for the the pictures you drew, I understand they fit your mental capacity perfectly. (childish)

Oh, and BTW I am old and yes we have never been involved in competition nor do we ever care to be it's always been about gaming and having fun.  You knew that coming into the group no one twisted your arm.

What's really funny, is you come in here after all you have said and done and at the end of the post in attempt to make yourself look good, and wish us well.  The truth is in your actions, they speak louder then anything you could ever say.

You want to start a Gator server knock yourself out.  But, be a man and look people in the eye and tell them what your intentions are rather than doing something and telling them after the fact.  You had a chance to do just that when you went to GN's home and what did you do? You know the answer.
Rayvenwolf

*FW*Casper wrote:

What's really funny, is you come in here after all you have said and done and at the end of the post in attempt to make yourself look good, and wish us well.  The truth is in your actions, they speak louder then anything you could ever say.
Aww Casper. If I'm not mistaken, you're kinda doing the same thing  

You just need to let it go.. Let it go! .. it's been 6 months .. and sure I make those avatars.. SO WHAT.. big deal, what do you care.. you never did after we left.. so why do you now?... Let it go.. just like MT and Ruk says.. Let it go! .. Listen to your friends.. Let it go!  We didn't give a shit about you til Gn decided to post here.. we're trying to let it go, but your buddy there, still wants to drop the gloves... why? I don't get it!  Because you all know that I'll keep on going here.. so why didn't you just leave it alone?

Last edited by Rayvenwolf (2007-01-28 06:48:03)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
Yeah that is realy low. Sounds like this Rayvenwolf is a big fat ass bandit. Luckily I dont know anyone quite that gay or immature.

The clan members in my clan dont do crap like that. We have had a fair few leave over the years but not because we were a bad clan. We are all friendly with each other.

Sounds like you got unlucky and had an ass bandit join.
Rayvenwolf

Gravity wrote:

If I were you 2 people, i would just drop it. its online WHO CARES!.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard