~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6322|Orrstrayleea
Arrrrrggggghhh. yeh i know i said it look g36e g36e g36e. But what i would like to know is what is the main idea of a gun? to defend yourself against other fuckers wth guns aswell right? Well the g36e is the perfect tool for that. I dont wanna start a flame war but could someone please explain what is so fuckin bad about it? It does what it is designed to do right? If you are getting owned with a g36e use it yourself and then it will truely be a test of skill. Now if you cant answer this in a positive and constructive manner PISS OFF.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6697

This is the first thread that I've seen that's whining about people whining about the G36E instead of people whining about it.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2007-01-26 21:49:45)

{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6759|San Antonio, Texas
People just say it's the most "overpowered" weapon. It doesn't matter which weapon it is. Remember when the PKM was the weapon of choice? It's just the supposed most powerful weapon in the game (in this patch) and people need something to complain about.

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2007-01-27 00:30:40)

wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK
I pick it a kill with ease it feels too easy no recoil, super accuracy and power its overpowered compared to the other guns.
Tdog2007
Giggity Giggity
+25|6712|US

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

People just say it's the most "overpowered" weapon. It doesn't matter which weapon it is. Remember when the PKM was the weapon of choice? It's just the suppossed most powerful weapon in the game (in this patch) and people need something to complain about.
wah1188 just did it....

wah1188 wrote:

I pick it a kill with ease it feels too easy no recoil, super accuracy and power its overpowered compared to the other guns.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK

Tdog2007 wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

People just say it's the most "overpowered" weapon. It doesn't matter which weapon it is. Remember when the PKM was the weapon of choice? It's just the suppossed most powerful weapon in the game (in this patch) and people need something to complain about.
wah1188 just did it....

wah1188 wrote:

Hehe sorry.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.

wah1188 wrote:

I feel the same way when I pick up a L96A1, but you don't see me complaining...
Tdog2007
Giggity Giggity
+25|6712|US
'saight
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6448|Newcastle NSW Australia
It's a noob gun coz u just have to go instaprone and pull the trigger madly, you dont have to controll your fire.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6326|Australia

Invaderzim wrote:

It's a noob gun coz u just have to go instaprone and pull the trigger madly, you dont have to controll your fire.
Same can be said for the RPK, AK101, L85A1, PKM and G3.

If you can't take down someone with a G36E, then you have no skill, do you?
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6525|South Florida

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Arrrrrggggghhh. yeh i know i said it look g36e g36e g36e. But what i would like to know is what is the main idea of a gun? to defend yourself against other fuckers wth guns aswell right? Well the g36e is the perfect tool for that. I dont wanna start a flame war but could someone please explain what is so fuckin bad about it? It does what it is designed to do right? If you are getting owned with a g36e use it yourself and then it will truely be a test of skill. Now if you cant answer this in a positive and constructive manner PISS OFF.
Dont worry, im sure patch 1.5 will turn it into a metal nerf gun.
15 more years! 15 more years!
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK
Nah 101 is fine it has recoil and sometimes doesn't hit.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.
I have said it many times before.

It.Takes.No.Skill.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

no matter how good the gun is it all comes down to the person using it
gene_pool
Banned

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Invaderzim wrote:

Same can be said for the RPK, AK101, L85A1, PKM and G3.

If you can't take down someone with a G36E, then you have no skill, do you?
Them guns are different. they DO have recoil and deviation. g36e does not. See at the end he said "You dont have to control you fire."

And yes, I am skilled. Chances are I am better than you. I just hate being killed by the g36e cause i know that there was next to no skill accounting towards my death.
eagles1106
+269|6583|Marlton, New Jersey.
Do what you want, but if you play where you cant use it (possibly things like cal or twl), you wont have it and I would laugh to see what you would be like without it.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6710|Sweden
Yawn amusing so many "skilled" players bash down the G36e you guys should be happy stick with your AK/M16 and let the so called noobs use their G36e shouldn´t it be a win win situation? you get more training whoring the public servers when people can fight back.

"don´t hate the player hate the game"
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6595
I never use this gun.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6716|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
I don't have much of a problem with the gun itself, but more that it got put into the medic kit.  The gun is more accurate and usually more effective than most assualt weapons (ak-101 not withstanding), and to top it off you can heal yourself after each firefight.  If it had been put with another kit, one that can't heal itself, you probably wouldn't be hearing as many complaints about it being over powered or whatever.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK
I love my M16.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.

mcgid1 wrote:

I don't have much of a problem with the gun itself, but more that it got put into the medic kit.  The gun is more accurate and usually more effective than most assualt weapons (ak-101 not withstanding), and to top it off you can heal yourself after each firefight.  If it had been put with another kit, one that can't heal itself, you probably wouldn't be hearing as many complaints about it being over powered or whatever.
Yeah, I find it funny that they put the most "overpowered" weapon in the medic kit.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6625|Quebec city, Canada
The problem is : someone who says that he got uber skills will not use the g36e, because the weapon is too good and too powerfull oh im sry, I mean the gun is for noobs...

When your job is to kill the enemy, you choose the best weapon for the situation, so if you choose a noob weapon, you have skills and you know how the game works, because you choose the best weapon.

If some people assume that the g36e is a noob weapon, its probably because its easy to kill people with it, so, 2 people with exactly the same skills will get more kills with a g36e.. so why not use it ?

why should the best weapon of the game be called a noob weapon ? Its noobish to use the best equipment ?
gene_pool
Banned

mcgid1 wrote:

True. Plus i don't think it would be as mainstream as it is. Putting it in the assault kit would actually make sense considering people choose medic over assault when they are ''assaulting'' a base.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK
Does that mean the American soldiers are noobs? Well its like the J-10 F35b argument isn't it?
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6710|Sweden

gene_pool wrote:

mcgid1 wrote:

True. Plus i don't think it would be as mainstream as it is. Putting it in the assault kit would actually make sense considering people choose medic over assault when they are ''assaulting'' a base.
Yep good point mcgid

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard