Afrika_18
+26|6558
Just sitting down as usual to my morning bagel and coffee in the food court before heading to the office and there was this really tall guy standing in line at the McDonald's.  Anyway, for a split second I saw his head as the top of a battle-walker.  All that was missing was the 'THOOMP-THOOMP' of the walking.  And I play for only an hour/day most of the time.  My first impulse was to go for my motion-mines.
*InR* Winger
+46|6391|far away
lol
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6859|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Nah, Pilum in the legs, three shots take care of him.

Last edited by PBAsydney (2007-01-26 06:41:43)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6542|Singapore
a pilum shot up in the asshole is better.
FourthHorseman
+36|6472|TX
I do this all the time. I don't get to play often, but sometimes I hear planes outside my office, and I swear they're enemy transports.

Also, last week I was in Las Vegas, functioning on like two hours of sleep, and I was absolutely convinced someone was behind me with the active camo. I could hear the whine of the camo in my head.

Really freaky.
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6391|Inside the AR Rockets.
Dude... take a break, make it 30 min a day For the love of god and reaility. Minus the god part.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6439|Canuckistan
You should've had the battle walker endure harsh double penetration with a Pilum rocket and a BDSM dildo knife up it's vent-like asshole.

Last edited by Archer (2007-01-26 15:58:38)

iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6561
You should have thrown your motion bagel at him. If he bailed, finish him off with your coffee rockets.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6859|Reykjavík, Iceland.

HUNDaemon wrote:

Dude... take a break, make it 30 min a day For the love of god and reaility. Minus the god part.
30 minutes a day?

Weinie!

2 hours a day is a minimum!
weamo8
+50|6458|USA
I'm not trying to derail, but what is the best place to hit a battlewalker with the pilum?
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6561

weamo8 wrote:

I'm not trying to derail, but what is the best place to hit a battlewalker with the pilum?
The vents under the torso.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6493|Communist Republic of CA, USA

FourthHorseman wrote:

I do this all the time. I don't get to play often, but sometimes I hear planes outside my office, and I swear they're enemy transports.

Also, last week I was in Las Vegas, functioning on like two hours of sleep, and I was absolutely convinced someone was behind me with the active camo. I could hear the whine of the camo in my head.

Really freaky.
Happens to me all the time...
MrEzeuss
+26|6406|Nethterlands (ZH)
I had something similar, but then with Grand Theft Auto.
On a walk towards a friends house i stood near a trafficlight when a van pulled up.
I thought, 'hey i could use that ride to get to my friend faster'. I was actually going towards the driver to pull him out of the van, when i snapped out of it.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6680|NT, like Mick Dundee

MrEzeuss wrote:

On a walk towards a friends house i stood near a trafficlight when a van pulled up.
I thought, 'hey i could use that ride to get to my friend faster'. I was actually going towards the driver to pull him out of the van, when i snapped out of it.
That's not cool...

I myself have never had one of these hallucinations induced by a game. I've never picked up any of the habits either... Though, the old threads about checking cranes for snipers were funny.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6637|Gold coast, Aus.

MrEzeuss wrote:

GTA was the first game i got *obsessed* with.

I remember i would walk down the street, and hear something behind me. I would try press R3 to look behind me before i realised i actually had to move my head.

I hear the Xfire "rip" and go to hit scroll-lock + X to see whos talking to me.

And many other things....
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6693|Middle of nowhere
sometimes when i'm driving around, i try and click the mouse when i see people out of the corner of my eye, b/c they don't have the blue name tags over their head
Caco_Krispys
+0|6321
ive never had any of these on any game but bf2142 i get them all the time, 1-20hours a day(yes i know i have hardly any life), anyway i tried to use active camo on what i thought was an apc, it was really a ups truck, and i forgot that active camo didnt exist. i also had a dream that i was driving the reisig and had to blow up some mechwarrior mechs
El-Gorko
+1|6728|California

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

weamo8 wrote:

The vents under the torso.
Vents under torso will 1 hit the walker (sets it on fire, not instant kill), but it's tricky to do because you've got to run under the walker.  If you've got a decent squad it's not too hard to do if you can get a support guy to stun lock the thing with emp grenades.  Otherwise 3 hits to the legs with the pilum will drop it.
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6731
Yes, I have had little moments like this before. Quite funny when you realize what you're doing.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6775|San Antonio, Texas
This is one of the signs that you are playing too much Battlefield.
psH
Banned
+217|6399|Sydney
This happens to me a bit, i was walking in the mall up at ondi junction to go to an internet cafe when i could have sworn i heard tank tracks from teh M4A1. Man im messed up..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard