*=SAS=*Fearosius
+5|6294|Australia
Quite weird, I've seen another vid like this but couldn't manage to find it. ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zner3se70Dg
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6587|Toronto-Canada
it has been posted before
l41e
+677|6640

"LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR"...

...a little part of me just died.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-01-26 07:46:14)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
The fact that he knows off by heart which guns are auto and full auto is a tad sad.
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6688|South Africa

Vilham wrote:

The fact that he knows off by heart which guns are auto and full auto is a tad sad.
?
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637
looks interesting never seen it before
Volatile
+252|6696|Sextupling in Empire

Zomg!!!!2121!!@!#1321! Teh Bf2 Is Beeng Tacken Ovr By Haxxors!!!
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6328
Well I don't think its a hack, as the video maker seems to be suggesting... if you check out the guy who was 'hacking''s stats, they are piss poor, so I'm doubting he hacks...

Just a glitch I think
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6388|Indianapolis, IN
h4x!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK

kmt wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Explain why that is so sad?

Hmm. . Yes it's old. And the Bodies hit the Floor..
Clearly been playing this game too much if you know whether any gun is auto or full auto. There are 18 guns... why would you remember that.
Volatile
+252|6696|Sextupling in Empire

Vilham wrote:

kmt wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Clearly been playing this game too much if you know whether any gun is auto or full auto. There are 18 guns... why would you remember that.
LOL, you have 20 pages of posts in these forums. Just by being here this much you should know.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
True, but i dont realy go on the battlefield 2 forum much.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6821|Grapevine, TX

Vilham wrote:

kmt wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Pretty ignorant remark there guy. Being an American, the M16 is also, it's a pretty common fact the M16 only shoots in single shot, or burst mode (3 shots per trigger pull). And if you have trouble with remembering 18 small details, I wouldn't be pointing out you're problems with mental capacity on an internet forum, attempting to make the other guy look like a dumb ass.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
The fact that you remember things in a GAME that is not remotely realistic is incredibly sad. Anyone who thinks this game is realistic is a fool.
topthrill05
+125|6570|Rochester NY USA
So because he knows the difference between a full auto M16 and a burst its sad?

I smell a fail at life coming.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85

Vilham wrote:

The fact that you remember things in a GAME that is not remotely realistic is incredibly sad. Anyone who thinks this game is realistic is a fool.
So is anybody who spends 200 hours playing said game.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6555|British Columbia, Canada

Vilham wrote:

If you can't remember which gun is Auto or 3 Round Burst after 200 hours playing BF2, Then I think your the one with the problem.

Its not that you choose to remember it, you just learn without even trying.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Vilham wrote:

So is anybody who spends 200 hours playing said game.
never said it wasnt.
I can remember for the most part. However 200 hours spread over the last year and a bit isnt much at all.

Last edited by Vilham (2007-01-26 17:37:39)

Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6470|Communist Republic of CA, USA

Vilham wrote:

The M16A2 and A4 are both capable of firing Burst mode and Semi-Auto.  I can attest to this as I have shot both before in real life, at Camp Pendleton and Camp Parks (smaller Army Base in Norcal).  Also it's not that hard to look the information up on the web.  It is not sad that someone would remember something about a gun.  We're Men.  Men know shit about guns.

So in fact the game was realistic in that aspect.
ViCT0RI0US
Perfection
+26|6411|Qatar: Where The Players Play
Download the Mercenaries Mod... there's a full auto M16 in that. Aside from that, I believe the problem is a texture overlay problem. It actually loads the stats of an L85A1, but displays the sounds and texture of the M16. I have had this happen to me, I was using the M16, but the overlay was a G36E. To fix it, just cycle through the unlocks back to the gun you want, and it's fixed. It's in no way an advantage though; you are shooting a gun that statistically is your gun of choice, with a video/audio card problem.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6613|Gold coast, Aus.

Vilham wrote:

kmt wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Wow...a whole 18 guns to remember. I learnt it in my first 100 hours of gameplay.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6731|Comber, Northern Ireland
everyone should know which guns are auto and such....unless ur a whore
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6623|New Hampshire, USA
And so this thread has been dereailed
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
SteikeTa
+153|6740|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Lol, its hard to remember that for example the ak-101 is full auto and the m16 is burst?
falafel
+5|6322
i don't like rifles with 3-bursts, if you could get an m-16 with fully automatic fire it would've been one of my faves

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard